The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
ChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud of
Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

I have tried a couple of MLs who start to give me a HJ without talking about price.. what would you do if you were in the situation?
1) ask for price before carrying in with the HJ?
2) let the ML HJ first and then tip her market rate? i usually give 50 but i have t tried giving less than that. haha
3) let the ML HJ and then just act blur since nothing was agreed?

keen to hear your views bros
Old 23-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

More or less give some tips

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 23-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

I've only encountered auto pilot once or twice. Once was at a clean joint and ML was MILF in her mid to late 30s where her appearance was not my cup of tea but her hands and actions were damn good. I didn't ask and just go with the flow and tipped her. Once was a pre MILF not bad looking but scared kena chop so I asked and proceeded when quoted market rate. It depends from chiongster to chiongster and ML to ML.

Nowadays, with many chop carrot joints and topups needed (for auto roam, etc.), better to ask. Granted that if a dispute arises, they won't dare to call police, but I rather err on the safe side. I never yield to anything more than $50 for hj with auto roam personally but different strokes for different folks.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
I've only encountered auto pilot once or twice. Once was at a clean joint and ML was MILF in her mid to late 30s where her appearance was not my cup of tea but her hands and actions were damn good. I didn't ask and just go with the flow and tipped her. Once was a pre MILF not bad looking but scared kena chop so I asked and proceeded when quoted market rate. It depends from chiongster to chiongster and ML to ML.

Nowadays, with many chop carrot joints and topups needed (for auto roam, etc.), better to ask. Granted that if a dispute arises, they won't dare to call police, but I rather err on the safe side. I never yield to anything more than $50 for hj with auto roam personally but different strokes for different folks.
Hard to find these days Hj & Autoroaming @$50 SGD.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
ChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud of

Quote:

this is the balance that i am trying to achieve. balance between getting chopped and getting it for free or below market rate.. haha. if they didn’t ask for price, then i wanna see how many get away with tipping below 50 or better still, for free! haha
Old 23-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneThomson View Post
Hard to find these days Hj & Autoroaming @$50 SGD.
Still have lah. Just don't expect 4G or 5G or ML to strip in MP especially those marketed as clean joint. Fuck joint will be different case of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFarmer View Post
this is the balance that i am trying to achieve. balance between getting chopped and getting it for free or below market rate.. haha. if they didn’t ask for price, then i wanna see how many get away with tipping below 50 or better still, for free! haha
Well, then it depends on the situation really. The auto pilot one where I didn't ask for price, I think I tipped her $20 or $30 only cos that was all the cash I happened to have that day. Like I said, it was supposed to be a clean joint (long time ago this spa was mentioned before and many bros said no specials at all) so I didn't bring much excess cash cos I wasn't expecting any release. The ML didn't give black face though so that's good. I haven't been there in a long time cos she and another ML I've been meaning to try are always busy (I tried booking at least 3 times, the last time being maybe 3 months ago to no avail), plus she told me she was planning to leave. Unfortunately I didn't get her WeChat or other contact cos I didn't have my spare phone with me and I didn't want ML contacts on my main phone.

Nowadays, those that I've patronised before will auto pilot and I just pay them the amount which I was quoted on my first visit, which is the market rate. I think it's hard to find below $50 these days unless ugly milf or gilf, which will turn me off. End of the day, I want a positive experience that ends well with a good release, not a ML giving me a long/black face, unless I don't intend to RTM. That may be a factor to consider as well.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
More or less give some tips
Agreed. Getting away free is not so nice
Old 23-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Will give $50 as standard rate. But thats provided can auto roam. If cannot touch at all, i will tell her i will not tip and no thanks.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Normally I just ok if they ask want to hj and after that give 50. I assume they know its standard rate? If not just say you regular and always give 50 lor.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Will give $50 as standard rate. But thats provided can auto roam. If cannot touch at all, i will tell her i will not tip and no thanks.
Same. Once they start hj I start autoroam. If they stop my hands, I ask them stop as well and won't continue with the hj even if they relent after that, cos most likely will kena black face or ML will keep trying to psycho you to tip more during hj, plus I would have lost my mood by then. Coming from personal experience where I decided to go ahead when ML unhappily let me autoroam after I told her to stop when she said need to topup for it. Told myself that I'll never want to go through it again.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

always give market rate... unless playability is high
Old 23-02-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

It's been a while, but been to one a few months ago. It was the last day for the ML before she RTC. Quite chatty and I think I mentioned I used to go to one of their sister joints - which probably signaled that I knew what was on the menu and the price. 10 mins before time while being face up, she starts 'massaging' the groin and in a few seconds her hands are under the disposable underwear. Seeing as there was no resistance offered from my end, she just uses more oil and starts the HJ.

Ask her if she's OK with some 2G roaming with my hand on the small of her back, and she nods in agreement. Job's done soon after and on the way out, I hand over $50. Nothing other than a smile from her side!

Would love to return, but not sure if she's back.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same. Once they start hj I start autoroam. If they stop my hands, I ask them stop as well and won't continue with the hj even if they relent after that, cos most likely will kena black face or ML will keep trying to psycho you to tip more during hj, plus I would have lost my mood by then. Coming from personal experience where I decided to go ahead when ML unhappily let me autoroam after I told her to stop when she said need to topup for it. Told myself that I'll never want to go through it again.

Some ML are clever. I kena twice, ML sit on the massage bed in between my legs to do the HJ. no way I can reach for them 😂
Old 23-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually asked opinions from bros on same topic in the other thread recently.

Personal experience so far so good and have not gotten into any disputes, I Guess for few reasons below:

1. I go to those joints without $88 gimmick, somehow those joints have the mutual understanding that extra is default unless clients outright reject it which is almost unlikely unless it is a proven clean joint

2. I used to ask the damage prior to start, but after a while I just stop asking as I realise in general most MLs tend to accept standard damage. I Guess consider myself lucky as well that I have not stepped into carrot chopping joints.

3. There were occasions where MLs politely said that they will be happier if I can give a bit more after the actions, which usually I will give a bit extra if the service level is much better than expected, this is just to manage their expectation, but sorry I won’t give 2 blue notes for HJ + 4G / 5G roaming

4. It is also a turn off for me when MLs start telling me need to TOP up for extra actions before / during the deeds

But I do agree that best is still to strike damage agreement before extra start, as assumption is always the Mother of all fxxk-ups.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Some ML are clever. I kena twice, ML sit on the massage bed in between my legs to do the HJ. no way I can reach for them 😂
1 trick I use is to pull the ml hand to tune my nip. When they are nearer, I will attack back... Haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1