The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Seems that it’s becoming like some JAV sex for money kind of genre
Old 20-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
stallward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update
Old 21-02-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ric1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome post please continue the good work!
Old 23-02-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Juggling my schedule between studies, work, sex with W and my secret affair with D were tough. I’m tired yet with essential commitments and blackmailed by D to become his FB. I can’t afford to let W know I’m having sex with D. Sometimes I even cried when I’m alone. Recalling the session with D, I felt so dirty. Months after, I got used to it.

Months later, I noticed that W looked troubled. I tried to ask him what’s the problem and he always tell me nothing just stress from work. Deep in my heart I can feel that something is troubling him. One day after my exams were over, W went out with me for movie and dinner and when we reach home, a group of guys was standing outside our unit. There were 5 guys there. They look fierce and we smoking outside our unit. When W attempt to grab my hand and drag me to the nearest staircase to hide, we were too late. One of them saw W and they call W. So we have no choice but to walk to our unit to greet them.

Guy1: W trying to hide from us is it?
W: No la. I forget to buy something so I was trying to go back down to buy it.
Guy1: Bro those money U owe me for 2 months already. Me and my men trying to call U but U don’t pick up our call or reply our message.
W: Sorry bro. Was busy at work and I forget to return call.
Guy1: Don’t give me such excuse. Today U have to give me an answer. How U going to pay including the interest.
W: Bro why not U guys come in to my house and we discuss about it?
Guy1: Hurry. I have no time to waste.

W open the door and we went in along with those guys. After entered our house and close our door, W begin to discuss with the guy. I was afraid, but it was obvious that they were loan shark. I sit beside W during the discussion. I shall cut the story short about their discussion. At one point, the guy was angry and he grab W and punch him. The rest of the guys joined in to beat him up. I was crying and trying to pull them away from beating him up. But they are too strong for me to stop them. At one point the guys stop and then he begin to tell W his condition.

Guy1: U want me to give U some time right? I can do that but with one condition.
W: Anything U ask just give me some time to pay U back.
Guy1: U have been hiding from us for 2 months. U have to pay me at least $3000 today and the rest of the $35000 I will give U some time to pay me back.
W: I don’t have that much. How can I pay U?
Guy1: Ask Ur gf then. She might have.
Me: I don’t have that much. I can only pay up $1000.
Guy1: $1000? Do U think I can accept?
W: Please give me some time. I promise I won’t avoid U guys again. I will pay U back by installment.
Guy1: I won’t accept $1000. Here’s the deal. U have a pretty gf here. Why not U let us have fun with her tonight and I will take the $1000 and we will workout the installment?
W: Please leave her alone. I promise I will pay U $2000 in 2 weeks time.
Guy1: That’s not gonna happen.
Me: Alright. I’ll let U guys have fun with me. Please give him some time and I’ll pay U $1000 today too.
Guy1: Well since U agree to my condition, well enjoy tonight and work out the installment later.

I was in tears and W was looking at me begging me not to agree with his condition.
Me: It’s ok dear. We can get out of this today and work out how to settle the debt.
Guy1: Come. Let’s go to the bed room now.
Me: Ok. I hope U keep Ur promise.
Guy1: I will keep my promise. Don’t worry I not going to hurt U.

The guy grab my hand and I went in to the bed room with him and his men.

To be continued...
I follow him to the bedroom and the rest of his men followed. He left the door open on purpose. I was standing there letting him touch me and force his kiss on me.

Guy1: Aren’t U letting me have fun? U don’t seems to serve me well. If I don’t feel good, we are not going to workout the debt and interest.

I looking back at him and I begin to pick up my courage and reciprocate to the intimacy with him. We kissed passionately, hands roaming at each other’s body. Deep in my heart I was telling myself to treat him as W. We begin to move on further and I begin to fondle his penis while he grope my breast. After minutes of intimacy, I was ready and I unzipped his pants and took out his penis and stroke it.

Guy1: U are so good.
Me: Let’s get going.

We begin to strip each other. When I glanced my eyes to W’s direction, I can see him watching me with his tears. I was on my knees stroking his penis maintaining eyes contact then I begin to lick his tip and his balls sucking and playing it like how I usually do with W before he thrust his penis into my mouth. I begin to blow him while the rest of his men watching along with W. Then he pump his penis hard choking me in the process and I begin to struggle and I pull my mouth away from him and recover myself. He guide me to the bed of me and W’s and ask me to go into 69 position with him on the bottom and I go on top. He was eating and licking my pussy while fingering me, while I was blowing him on top. Tears was rolling down from my eyes and I couldn’t stop this. Then he ask me to get up and sit on him in reverse cowgirl position. He insert his penis into me and slowly guild me down to let his penis entered entirely into me. I cannot deny it got me arouse in the process but I was not moaning and I was telling myself not to moan.

Guy1: U don’t feel good? How come I don’t hear U moan? If U don’t feel good how can I feel good?

Then I begin to moan softly. We change to doggy position and he was thrusting me so hard until I moan louder. I was facing the door when he thrust me from behind and I was moaning and maintaining eyes contact to W who is watching me now. I begin to cry and tears just keep rolling down my cheeks.

Me: Ahhh... Ah... Sorry...Dear. I...have...to...do this to help U. Arg... Ahhh... Ohhh...

He was thrusting harder and I begin to rub my pussy with my right hand and left hand grabbing my breast while he thrusting me.

To be continued...
Old 23-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Jagarbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, more please....
Old 23-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I follow him to the bedroom and the rest of his men followed. He left the door open on purpose. I was standing there letting him touch me and force his kiss on me.

Guy1: Aren’t U letting me have fun? U don’t seems to serve me well. If I don’t feel good, we are not going to workout the debt and interest.

I looking back at him and I begin to pick up my courage and reciprocate to the intimacy with him. We kissed passionately, hands roaming at each other’s body. Deep in my heart I was telling myself to treat him as W. We begin to move on further and I begin to fondle his penis while he grope my breast. After minutes of intimacy, I was ready and I unzipped his pants and took out his penis and stroke it.

We begin to strip each other. When I glanced my eyes to W’s direction, I can see him watching me with his tears. I was on my knees stroking his penis maintaining eyes contact then I begin to lick his tip and his balls sucking and playing it like how I usually do with W before he thrust his penis into my mouth. I begin to blow him while the rest of his men watching along with W. Then he pump his penis hard choking me in the process and I begin to struggle and I pull my mouth away from him and recover myself. He guide me to the bed of me and W’s and ask me to go into 69 position with him on the bottom and I go on top. He was eating and licking my pussy while fingering me, while I was blowing him on top. Tears was rolling down from my eyes and I couldn’t stop this. Then he ask me to get up and sit on him in reverse cowgirl position. He insert his penis into me and slowly guild me down to let his penis entered entirely into me. I cannot deny it got me arouse in the process but I was not moaning and I was telling myself not to moan.

Guy1: U don’t feel good? How come I don’t hear U moan? If U don’t feel good how can I feel good?

Then I begin to moan softly. We change to doggy position and he was thrusting me so hard until I moan louder. I was facing the door when he thrust me from behind and I was moaning and maintaining eyes contact to W who is watching me now. I begin to cry and tears just keep rolling down my cheeks.

Me: Ahhh... Ah... Sorry...Dear. I...have...to...do this to help U. Arg... Ahhh... Ohhh...

He was thrusting harder and I begin to rub my pussy with my right hand and left hand grabbing my breast while he thrusting me.

To be continued...
TS, you are a good GF. Problem with guys (not all) is their ego and even though you use your body to help him.. he might not appreciate it & i suspect things will never be the same again.. I have seen cases where the guy actually took his gf for granted despite all the things she did for him. Some deserved to have their balls kicked instead.
Old 23-02-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
TS, you are a good GF. Problem with guys (not all) is their ego and even though you use your body to help him.. he might not appreciate it & i suspect things will never be the same again.. I have seen cases where the guy actually took his gf for granted despite all the things she did for him. Some deserved to have their balls kicked instead.
Actually I was quite silly to think that he’s worth everything I did. My parents had been asking me to leave him back then but I defended him and that’s how I fall out my relationship with my parents back then. That is why I’m becoming a homely girl lately these few years and spend most my time with them.
Old 23-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Carla97;20489239]Actually I was quite silly to think that he’s worth everything I did. My parents had been asking me to leave him back then but I

Actually your parents know thing will happen. Hope now you have a better life. Takecare
Old 23-02-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually I was quite silly to think that he’s worth everything I did. My parents had been asking me to leave him back then but I defended him and that’s how I fall out my relationship with my parents back then. That is why I’m becoming a homely girl lately these few years and spend most my time with them.

We all have our stories / regrets . Let’s treat each experience and learn from there ..

Is sis single now ?
Old 23-02-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

To be continued...
The mixed feeling cross my mind. I was crying but aroused by the sex in the same time. Though sex with W was far better, but I wanted more. It was my first time doing with stranger other than W and D(I was blackmailed by D). The guy let’s just call him boss instead of guy1. The boss was abusing me so hard that he even finger my anus. We didn’t take long until he cum on my face and breast. I was recovering slowly and grab some tissue paper to clean myself thinking that I have 4 more guys to go. To my horror, I noticed that they begin to strip themselves and getting ready. I was thinking isn’t I going to serve them 1 at a time?

Boss: What are U guys waiting for? Let’s do her together.
Me: No! I’m going to do only one person at a time.
Boss: Do U think U have the say? Is either U listen and do according to my demand or U can forget about the bargain.

They begin to touch me with 5 pairs of hands roaming at my body. Some groping my breast, some playing on my pussy, some were grabbing my butt. I was crying and struggling badly looking at W’s direction.

Me: Save me Dear! Help!

To be continued.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
We all have our stories / regrets . Let’s treat each experience and learn from there ..

Is sis single now ?
Yes and No. I’m still sorting out my relationship with my sex partner who is also my best friend since our teens
Old 23-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Sis pls continue with your story.
We are who we are today because of what we've been through. Good that you have a sex partner but seems like there is a little bit of emotional enmeshed in there. Hope you sort it out soon

Quote:
Yes and No. I’m still sorting out my relationship with my sex partner who is also my best friend since our teens
Old 23-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
We all did silly things before. Sometimes we regret, sometimes they haunt us. Thank you for sharing and updating stories.

I really wish you the best now.

Quote:
Old 24-02-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Thanks for Ur encouragement.
Old 24-02-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Sis pls continue with your story.
We are who we are today because of what we've been through. Good that you have a sex partner but seems like there is a little bit of emotional enmeshed in there. Hope you sort it out soon
Thanks for Ur encouragement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1