The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFarmer View Post
I have tried a couple of MLs who start to give me a HJ without talking about price.. what would you do if you were in the situation?
1) ask for price before carrying in with the HJ?
2) let the ML HJ first and then tip her market rate? i usually give 50 but i have t tried giving less than that. haha
3) let the ML HJ and then just act blur since nothing was agreed?

keen to hear your views bros
enjoy while u can ... try to dilly dally and prolongde teasing stroking until almost cumming then faster pull her hand away insisting not going ahead, while faster hiding under de towel to let it burst lor... hahaha...

kidding
Old 06-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
ChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
enjoy while u can ... try to dilly dally and prolongde teasing stroking until almost cumming then faster pull her hand away insisting not going ahead, while faster hiding under de towel to let it burst lor... hahaha...

kidding
Haha idea bro, but when I burst then I think she will ask for $$$. Next time I try!
Old 06-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFarmer View Post
Haha idea bro, but when I burst then I think she will ask for $$$. Next time I try!
wont la.. technically u have not agreed to the deal.. she can stop if she want but she choose to tempt u, so thats "unforeseen"
Old 06-03-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

must confirm price first before purchase.
you by apples also see price first right.
Old 10-03-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was at 2 different spas, and naturally 2 different MLs. But both similarly were chatty and friendly. Depending on my small head's mood, sometimes will get up, sometimes not. So I never like MLs who expect a special to happen. And when it doesn't happen... black face.

First ML: 1st visit, she gave a good massage only. 2nd visit, never ask GQ but proceed to HJ me and continued chatting as if nothing special. Tipped her market rate.

Second ML: Had good massages with her for 3 times without HJ. Then on the 4th visit, she started her HJ without question. Tipped her market rate as well.

I don't see a point of trying to undercut since there for a relaxing time.
Old 11-03-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

lol ive been given many times with no knowledge of it.
by clean joints even
the ML will say wow you workout or something to that
then she would start from the crack and start from there
once she actually advertised her jg therapy as i was paying at the cashier. so im like lets go for it
so she begins and then starts smiling and starts giving me a HJ
i then actually finger her standing up. i didnt have a rubber or i d hv gone all the way. dont ask me where.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
I was at 2 different spas, and naturally 2 different MLs. But both similarly were chatty and friendly. Depending on my small head's mood, sometimes will get up, sometimes not. So I never like MLs who expect a special to happen. And when it doesn't happen... black face.

First ML: 1st visit, she gave a good massage only. 2nd visit, never ask GQ but proceed to HJ me and continued chatting as if nothing special. Tipped her market rate.

Second ML: Had good massages with her for 3 times without HJ. Then on the 4th visit, she started her HJ without question. Tipped her market rate as well.

I don't see a point of trying to undercut since there for a relaxing time.
You are there for a relaxing tine but what if they undercut your time and give you slip shod service and youb didn't get a rekaxing time ?
Old 11-03-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

What is standard rate? Does standard rate come with a certain standard of service ? Obviously not . Most bro expect at least 3g roaming but nowadays ml tell you need to top up.

So if they tell u standard rate, according to whose standards ? Lol...
Old 11-03-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
What is standard rate? Does standard rate come with a certain standard of service ? Obviously not . Most bro expect at least 3g roaming but nowadays ml tell you need to top up.

So if they tell u standard rate, according to whose standards ? Lol...
That's why some bro mentioned earlier once the deed start just go roam immediately if they reject then call off everything lor.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The question is : will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

My answer is : Yes if I am able to autoroam. Thereafter pay standard $50. If unable to autoroam, immediately reject everything.

I don't understand why MLs think they can HJ us without autoroam. For seasoned chiongsters, how to shoot without any form of roaming / visual pleasure? And it's not that we're going to be violent by pinching their nips or squeezing their milk out. At least for me, it's just gentle caressing and a slight squeeze when finale is happening ma.....
Old 13-03-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You don't try to siam by bringing in 3G roaming and service bullshit lah.

Standard rate is the price that the ML and you agreed on. If she wants a higher price, you can reject or bargain to a comfortable price.
do you know dafug you talking about ? you know the difference between "standard rate" and "agreed rate" ?

you first time come out cheong is it ? don't any how bash for the sake of bashing....when i started cheonging you still drinking your mom's milk lah
Old 13-03-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

give some tips
Old 13-03-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

I have that experience pre covid days.

I wear my underwear while I am having a massage and when the the ML asks me to turn around, she sees the bulge forming at my underwear area. She next offer to take it off and then goes on to stroke my little one although I 'protest' thinking the price is not fix yet. She just says standard and when the deed is done, I give her $50, the usual when I go to HC.

Old 13-03-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Standard shd be 50.. but some places cunning.. tell the newbies 80 w autoroam.
Old 13-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honestly i dont get why the word ^ask^ is even in the thread title. This is d problem w a lot of guys here, lack of forthrightness, lack of assertiveness.
I find the whole concept of ^^GQ^^ laughable.

I enter...as soon as alone w the lady after a little snall talk i tell her ^^ i want xyz..i am giving u $$...okay?^^

Yes..i stay
No..i turn & walk

On average 70% are yes. Of the 30%, half call me back..

Go for what u want guys!
And no i dont over pay

( caveat; i never in sg go to spas with reception desks and shit. Only the places where you walj into the lady direct)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1