The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
There are a few authentic spa/ massage centres there. They offer solid and professional massage. Some of them only offer HJ services as a top-up. Nothing more. I know there are some spas that the service sucks and massage is crappy as i stay at that area.
We are referring to SLG and BC MLs operating at the discreet Spa in that area. I used to visit the Thai massage Spa frequentlyntil 1 positive case during CB period a few mths ago. No more Spa after seeing Spa 9 positive case. Dun wish to be quarantined for 14 days and risk letting my company and family members know about it.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Those who want more info just do your DD to search her name in this thread. Her name is decently unique.

Unfortunately in this period I’m gonna stay on the mountain. Not too sure why of times she’s back now.
Some already paid agent $ to apply for WP a few weeks ago while some on social visit pass are taking a big risk to return. Like what some bros had said, they can earn more than $10k per month if biz is gd. They definitely can't earn that much in China.
Old 26-05-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Oh wow. She’s back. Had to do a double take. Her photos look nothing like how I remember her to be. Maybe overly edited photos or she did some work. Can’t tell for sure unless I meet her.

Thought she wasn’t planning to come back. Definitely excited to see her and reminisce.
I wonder if she’s staying with her sis.

She’s the icy queen variant of her hyperactive bunny sister. But once she warms up she’s really fun to be with too. Can’t really classify her as a SYT. Not too sure what classification works. But definitely a looker. Prob was jaded towards the end of her last stint.

Those who want more info just do your DD to search her name in this thread. Her name is decently unique.

Unfortunately in this period I’m gonna stay on the mountain. Not too sure why of times she’s back now.
XX and LL right?
I had tarma session with them before.
Hard to find sisters or cousins (I'm not sure) tag team
Old 26-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

Tried 双飞 with Zixin and her good friend . Those who like two ladies serving you , should go try soon as she is going back in another week time .
Old 26-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Still got bro dare to chiong

I humji don't dare
Old 26-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
feihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro knows where 7 Princess now ?
Didn't reply sms. Also ads disappeared...
Old 26-05-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feihong View Post

7 P, she had RTC.
Old 26-05-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post

Tried 双飞 with Zixin and her good friend . Those who like two ladies serving you , should go try soon as she is going back in another week time .
who the bestie
Old 26-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Still got bro dare to chiong

I humji don't dare
Same too much risk
Old 26-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post

I tried Zixin and good gfe highly recommended! Please up me if you find this useful thank you!
Old 26-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know who Aimee's room mate is? Always thought she lives alone but went there and heard a lot of "sound" today
Old 26-05-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Anyone know who Aimee's room mate is? Always thought she lives alone but went there and heard a lot of "sound" today
I though she lives alone either, she have roommate?@@
Old 26-05-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
For bros who have tried, who delivers great GFE?
YMMV... For me , it's ....

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-summer/
Woohoo, damn, lovin it, off the charts, through the roof!!!.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-dan-ni/
Woohoo, damn, lovin it, off the charts, through the roof!!!

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/
Ok only.
Old 26-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by feihong View Post
By now, bros should know that 7P has departed.

I am in my 30s (should like cute young girls) but I visited 7P on a regular regular basis because of her extremely good service and consistency.

After her departure, I was in search for another massuer who can provide the same level of comfort and morale booster after the session.

I have tried several recently. The pretty ones are never gonna reach that kind of std. That's just how life works.

I would like to share my experience with Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

If you are looking for really good massage at professional level, she's definitely a good choice.

In fact, she is a very very experienced massuer. Today, she was just pressing pressing pressing for so long that I thought she overshot the time. She is really dedicated to providing good massage.

There was a shoulder knot on me and she was spending a good amount of time to ensure that she relaxed the tense muscle.

Of course, she is not a SYT. Those who can accept piano for hotz looks, can just skip her. But if you are looking for super value for money, she is a good choice.

She did a capped BJ. OMG. And I did a 5G roam to the most southern forest. Then after two minutes, she HJ me off. Fair enough. It was firm and enjoyable.

After that, she did a really really good head and eye massage.

Then I mentioned 7P to her cause both of them are from SZ.

I told her that 7P focuses quite a bit on little bro massage. And that's one thing I really, really liked.

Xiao Xi told me that she can do that as well as long as I request. She served me drinks and we continued to chat after the massage.

Her excellent service make up for her modest assets and decent aesthetics. Good value!
Old 26-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-dan-ni/
Woohoo, damn, lovin it, off the charts, through the roof!!!
Hi there, what's her signal strength? And ad pics accurate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1