The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shell_hell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any bros kind enough to share the thai stables that's operating now?

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheaptrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. anyone able to share more via pm. Recently saw afew not sure if anyone here tried.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan666 View Post
I remember when I starts chionging the Thai Scene. No Whatsapps or pictures to see first. Relies on normal SMS and written description of the ladies. Those are the days when the gals are of better quality in terms of looks or service. Most of the times there are bathtub service as well.
Wow, you must have chiong the Thai FL scene long before me
When I started, I remember can see their photo. That time was the best. Girls are young n pretty and service is top notch. But the standards and service start to go down in 2018.
Old 09-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurongwestst91 View Post
Wow, you must have chiong the Thai FL scene long before me
When I started, I remember can see their photo. That time was the best. Girls are young n pretty and service is top notch. But the standards and service start to go down in 2018.
LOL...The best part is the description is pretty accurate with the real person. Seldom gets any disappointment.
But I do miss the Bathtub service...
Old 09-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember when I starts chionging the Thai Scene. No Whatsapps or pictures to see first. Relies on normal SMS and written description of the ladies. Those are the days when the gals are of better quality in terms of looks or service. Most of the times there are bathtub service as well.
I remember I went to president hotel back in the end 80s early 90s those okt will take out the photo album and let me view and pick the lady .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 10-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
LOL...The best part is the description is pretty accurate with the real person. Seldom gets any disappointment.
Oh yes, I still remember those hotels with bath tub. Can auto roam until shiok
Old 10-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thats quite true bro, but at least the milf some not too bad looking. Up you some points.
Thank you, Bro for upping me. I only kena deduct points previously when I post comments on the FL and kena from the OKT
Old 10-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I remember I went to president hotel back in the end 80s early 90s those okt will take out the photo album and let me view and pick the lady .
Wow, you must be the pioneer in the Thai FL scene. I still virgin then
Old 10-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Do any bros know why thai siambus so many of them remove their breast implants? Is it no longer a trendy to have big tits?
Old 10-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurongwestst91 View Post
Wow, you must be the pioneer in the Thai FL scene. I still virgin then
Early 80s , 90s , Lor 12 used to have very garang okt with their runners round up all their gems bring them into the dark alley make them line up one by one swee swee face the wall and stick out their butt , whoever walk past there the okt and his ginna will ask you straight in your face ask you aimai aimai , Lai Lai Zhang zhui karaoke shone their torch light on to the goods make u choose , all young young 18+ 20+ super young girls, I remember a time after having a short time with a super young I think i pay 35 to that old granny , knn I was like going there jalan Jalan look see see look then sekali a very old grand mother hen pull me to a side with a very young siambu tell me to take her blah blah blah I was like being force into one but after a glimpse of her I gave in , I think chiongster in that area at that time will know who I'm talking about this old granny mother hen , I guess she's in her 70+ or more , now probably up lorry liao , this old granny mother hen siambu mostly very young super green , took out clothes only bath you then don't know anything basically just let you play freely how you wanna play her , even you don't wear condom can just slit in no problem, those are how back in the days in unlicensed GL .

After the short time I walk back down from the back door to the dark back alley, sekali a fat guy shone his touch light on to my face wah I tio chua my first thought was siao liao anti vice , he stared at me I stared at him then sekali he shone his touch light to the girls and jio me ai mai ai mai wah sudden felt a relief Alamak it's okt knn I said mai lah balu come down nia , very exciting one I tell you in those days , everyday like carnival , even you go just to jalan jalan also shiok cos candy to our eyes many many

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 11-06-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, please pm me for lobang. Sincere guy here, thanks.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Feel u. Those are the good old days when deeds are done in a comfortable hotel environment. No more bath tub when they changed to apartment/shophouse.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hozijx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully things get better
Old 11-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Early 80s , 90s , Lor 12 used to have very garang okt with their runners round up all their gems bring them into the dark alley make them line up one by one swee swee face the wall and stick out their butt , whoever walk past there the okt and his ginna will ask you straight in your face ask you aimai aimai , Lai Lai Zhang zhui karaoke shone their torch light on to the goods make u choose , all young young 18+ 20+ super young girls, I remember a time after having a short time with a super young I think i pay 35 to that old granny , knn I was like going there jalan Jalan look see see look then sekali a very old grand mother hen pull me to a side with a very young siambu tell me to take her blah blah blah I was like being force into one but after a glimpse of her I gave in , I think chiongster in that area at that time will know who I'm talking about this old granny mother hen , I guess she's in her 70+ or more , now probably up lorry liao , this old granny mother hen siambu mostly very young super green , took out clothes only bath you then don't know anything basically just let you play freely how you wanna play her , even you don't wear condom can just slit in no problem, those are how back in the days in unlicensed GL .

After the short time I walk back down from the back door to the dark back alley, sekali a fat guy shone his touch light on to my face wah I tio chua my first thought was siao liao anti vice , he stared at me I stared at him then sekali he shone his touch light to the girls and jio me ai mai ai mai wah sudden felt a relief Alamak it's okt knn I said mai lah balu come down nia , very exciting one I tell you in those days , everyday like carnival , even you go just to jalan jalan also shiok cos candy to our eyes many many
Sorry, I can't reminisce those times with you cause I have not chiong yet. My first chiong was the local massage with all those gals from Malaysia in 2000. Really miss those times.
Old 11-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Just to reminisce those times again with the bros here. Below two friends whom I have bonk quite some time ago. And I don't even know they are friends till I find this photo from the facebook of one of them. Now looking at their photo still make me steam. Maybe some bros here will remember these two gems.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1