The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 View Post
Actually someone reads it for XQ. She is popular is because if this thread. Don’t know how she can be careful in PL, so well known. Only way is to reset and move out find another place.
No surprise she has white knights being her eyes, ears and voice in the forum, doing her bidding when requested. All the mls will have it.

We seldom chat sbf before or after the main action, but on those odd occasion it did, I'm always amazed how updated she is.
Old 18-06-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Actually practically all the MLs don't like to be discussed too much online. They are happy enough just to have people aware of their existence. No need to further advertise or go into any great details. Some of them have left more or less permanently due to the heat. Not sure if related, but the previous building manager was changed not long after somebody here claimed that he was alerting the MLs about raids. The last thing you want is a repeat of Fortune Centre. The current Management seems quite eager to have that happen.

i think u mean the security head? not the bldg manager? yea they had a 'system' in place...like a WA or WC grup. now disrupted.

yea they want up the value of d bldg and redevelop i heard...some sbf member here in property line commented b4 too
Old 18-06-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
The couple machiam like HK uncover from movie

dunno about that but good enough to pass with any casual observers..i spot cos i am observant..etc.

basically observing units
Old 19-06-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
total nonsense to be paranoid
simply she has pushed her luck too long.
0321 is no more secret than any other shop now...mainly due to all the idiot bengs hanging around/trying door etc.
PLUS..i have heard that the accounting
auntie at the catering co office behind has made a report about ^sexual activity^ due to the sounds going thru the back wall and being heard by the staff there..this is recent.

i also heard the tenant of another nearby shop has joined w her in complaint on other aspects..like loitering etc

so she no point being paranoid, she needs sort her shit out b4 she gets shut down totally.

not my prob but
There is a legit business couple on the lower floor who has a deep dislike for the MPs, the male half says these MPs presence affect their business. In one of their outlet, there are MPs nearby but not at the other.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
There is a legit business couple on the lower floor who has a deep dislike for the MPs, the male half says these MPs presence affect their business. In one of their outlet, there are MPs nearby but not at the other.
they should be happy that the MPs bring foot traffic just like the mcdonald's, lol
Old 20-06-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Saw 03-13 prc long hair pretty , can pm me contact please
That MP is Jessie. Recent visit didn't see her, door closed and lights off.
Old 20-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
That MP is Jessie. Recent visit didn't see her, door closed and lights off.
Amy is in thou. $100 nett and not rush.

When I walk put, can still see a “q” outside XQ place.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Today around 11++ was there and i think i saw Apple in her casual wear and less make-up. Looks more appealing like can pass off as our local sg milfs.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

Bro, amy which shop? Is she viet from fortune centre ? Thanks
Old 20-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Yesterday 8pm lvl 1, lvl 2 , lvl 3 toilet and alley, lvl 5 next to mich old place are open...
today 12 pm same... xq, lvl 4 and rest of lvl 5 all closed... tried the new comer j.. at next to mich old place. Milf looks and body not bad, quite tight
Old 20-06-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 21
raider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of light

Seem like bobo dont want to do liao. Want to let go of the shop. Regulars better try her asap...
Old 21-06-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

There's always a queue outside Xiao qian's place, if she's working. A really common sight.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold

Wah 4th floor , looks like got 2 new girls in a glass shop (don’t want to give location away) - anyone know who they are? Saw ang mo go in but don’t think he’s there for the “legit services” 🤪
Old 21-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Bro, amy which shop? Is she viet from fortune centre ? Thanks
Scuba row

No, not the fortune one.

Last saw her around circular road but not sure if still there
Old 21-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
Wah 4th floor , looks like got 2 new girls in a glass shop (don’t want to give location away) - anyone know who they are? Saw ang mo go in but don’t think he’s there for the “legit services” 🤪
upz you for information. Are they Viet or prcs? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread