The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 8
sammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Stay punggol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Any bro try this lady before??
Old 11-09-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

Found another indon mee..tmrw she free..wanna meet me..very rare get those who can up on weekdays..wish me luck guys
she looks good for you and your dick.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Met with this pinay on Sunday...IMO not too bad

wah HS liao.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Will be meeting her coming Sunday, anyone try her before? found her on Michat staying at East Coast, from Indonesia name is Eva..
you got yourself a pretty ZBK.
Good for you.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bros, wondering is there's a market rate for maids, I believe some Bros here got for free..
My experience has been if they fall in love with you, then it is a freebie. I have had a couple of filipina maids who immediately told me they love me and didn't expect any compensation (although I still did give them small gifts to be kind). Last one was a 3 hole gal, about 45 kg who too cock deep in pussy and ass where i could leave my jizz (gave her morning after pill i brought from the USA) Hahaha..i remember one sunday, we fucked 6 times, came in her ass twice and pussy twice over 8 hours (wild)....other 2 times had to stop and recover. And these girls are great kissers and they love to get licked down below hehe.

GG
Old 11-09-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Is her name May?
May or Mey? Looks like Mey, one of my recent fb. Bushy eyebrow and quite pleasant face?
Old 11-09-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

Found another indon mee..tmrw she free..wanna meet me..very rare get those who can up on weekdays..wish me luck guys
"You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. I am proud of you."
Old 11-09-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Stay punggol?
Think should be bedok
Old 11-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
May or Mey? Looks like Mey, one of my recent fb. Bushy eyebrow and quite pleasant face?
How is it?? Great fuck??
Old 11-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
she looks good for you and your dick.
even here can tell the face...wah...almost auntie stage
Old 12-09-2021, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post
How is it?? Great fuck??
Her teeth not beautiful, I did not up her. But have bbbj from her and it was superb, she say she learn from her ex japan bf

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
man_mick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I supposed the contacts are via MiChat. i have issues downloading MiChat. Its not available on playstore. Can any bros advise? Thank you.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Her teeth not beautiful, I did not up her. But have bbbj from her and it was superb, she say she learn from her ex japan bf
Hahaha if you mention Japan ex bf, then I think we are referring to the same girl. Face pretty in pic but so so in person. Her bj skill quite good. Up her 3 weeks ago.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Anybody met her before? Just befriended.

https://imgurupload.org/files/Screen...2300-Badoo.jpg
Old 12-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Met with this pinay on Sunday...IMO not too bad

Nice bro can share or exchange?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1