The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows
It's going to be tough playing away but I think MU may nick it.

I predict: 2-3

My Daily Star column
Old 18-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Antonio suspended, but Bowen, Benrahma, Soucek and Fornals can hurt on the counter. Utd will probably go back to McFred if the 'Mc' part of the equation is fit to start. Suspect will be the same 11 who started against Leeds (edit: minus James and plus CR7 of course).

West Ham 1 : 2 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 20-09-2021 at 10:08 AM.
Old 19-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest reason why Man U lost was down to complacency.
They were roaring away with a previous big win over Newcastle.

Sg Pools placed a YB win at 9.00....Man U win 1.23.
(Fark, should have punted a small amount on YB)

Probably the reason why Lindeflop started instead of Varane.

But once the match gets underway, YB really took the game to it's more famous opponent. Constant pressing and harassing, Man U players started to panic and lose tempo and possession.
In fact, Man U was very lucky to nick the opener.

Anyway, old problems still persist. Really need an anchorman in the middle of the park. McTom is not there yet, but a good stop gap measure at the moment. Midfield seemed very light weight without McTom in previous matches.

It will be good if they can wake up against West Ham tonight. It is SGT 9PM.

Good luck!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-09-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?
Old 19-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watching the game? I didn’t watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day again… how old god son playing? In a mess again?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
It's going to be tough playing away but I think MU may nick it.

I predict: 2-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?
Got, got !..Bro, if u r talking abt the punters, they hv already predicted the results of the match a few posts b4 tis ...pls check carefully again ..

But congrats to bro Imom he was spot on to guess the correct score accurately 2-1 ..dunno how he managed to do that ...2 of the pundits predicted correctly too of a Man U win but scores were not correct ...i.e. Paul n lawro...

so Red Devils really won tonight 2-1 against the hammers, goals scored by King Ronaldo n the forgotten son Jesse Lingard but had a penalty denied by the referee, Zouma tripping Ronaldo in the penalty box ...justice was done in the end when DDG saved a penalty in the last minute of extra time at the other end which was a superb save ...

but wtf dkw they r in the habit of conceding a goal in the very last min of the match like in the last 2 matches consecutively ....For West Ham, their only goal was scored by Benrahma

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2021 at 01:04 PM.
Old 20-09-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Anyone watching the game? I didn’t watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day again… how old god son playing? In a mess again?
Me, me !! ...ended 2-1 in favour of Red Devils

Yes, it was a mess in the 1st 30 mins when West Ham's Benrahma scored 1st ...actually it was a Varane own goal ...always kena attack by the Hammers attackers esp after the 20th min till their goal on the 30th minute...Yes, of course King Ronaldo scored, poaching another goal when their GK couldn't hold the shot well in his arms...in fact palming it away in the direction of Ronaldo who just easily put it in ...n the day was saved by 1st the forgotten son Jesse Lingard in the 89th minute n then finally by DDG making a superb penalty save from Noble, the Hammer player they brought in just to take the penalty

Last edited by Rickey; 20-09-2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old 20-09-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

CR7 is simply god sent..... DeGea was magical in his save and Lingard was the one whom lady luck smiled upon to help redeem himself.

All said and done...... i still insist that Infant Manager OGS is operating way above his pay grade.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
CR7 is simply god sent..... DeGea was magical in his save and Lingard was the one whom lady luck smiled upon to help redeem himself.

All said and done...... i still insist that Infant Manager OGS is operating way above his pay grade.
Bro AC... u mean OGS is operating way BELOW or ABOVE his pay grade???... shd be BELOW n not ABOVE right???... haha

Old 20-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro AC... u mean OGS is operating way BELOW or ABOVE his pay grade???... shd be BELOW n not ABOVE right???... haha
Wah.... confused liao. Anyhow, Infant Mgr OGS does not have the skills set nor the tactical ability and experience to be managing United.

I still insist that we need the likes of Conte or Zidane (sad but heard from my youngest son that Zidane is not interested leh)

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-09-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

what a dramatic match, first half was high tempo, second half went into a lull until the final ten minutes. credit must also go to w ham for taking the game towards man u playing counterattack, and their defence played well

the good:
- fernandes and CR7 combined again for a goal, CR7 was a constant thorn in w ham defence, the younger attackers must learn as much as possible from him and cavani

- good to see mctominay back, but OGS cannot overload him as he is just back from injury

- OGS brought on pacy attackers as the w ham defence got tired, lingard made up for his error vs YB with the superbly struck winner last night

- DDG penalty save right at the end to secure the 3 points

the bad:
- man u passing and possession seemed to be too casual and careless, likely to be due to wet conditions, even maguire made mistakes and was almost punished for it

- man u seemed too open to counterattacks, fred committed too high upfield and mctominay is not fully fit. the defence also failed to track runs often enough to cause worry

- man u attacking down the right was less effective as the focus was down the left, greenwood had a quiet game

- man u had many corners but nothing to show for it, kudos to w ham defence for doing their job. there must be some variety of passing rather than repeated crossing the ball into the 6 yard box. the corner can be passed to one player who can shoot from range (fernandes, pogba, greenwood)

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
what a dramatic match, first half was high tempo, second half went into a lull until the final ten minutes. credit must also go to w ham for taking the game towards man u playing counterattack, and their defence played well

the good:
- fernandes and CR7 combined again for a goal, CR7 was a constant thorn in w ham defence, the younger attackers must learn as much as possible from him and cavani

- good to see mctominay back, but OGS cannot overload him as he is just back from injury

- OGS brought on pacy attackers as the w ham defence got tired, lingard made up for his error vs YB with the superbly struck winner last night

- DDG penalty save right at the end to secure the 3 points

the bad:
- man u passing and possession seemed to be too casual and careless, likely to be due to wet conditions, even maguire made mistakes and was almost punished for it

- man u seemed too open to counterattacks, fred committed too high upfield and mctominay is not fully fit. the defence also failed to track runs often enough to cause worry

- man u attacking down the right was less effective as the focus was down the left, greenwood had a quiet game

- man u had many corners but nothing to show for it, kudos to w ham defence for doing their job. there must be some variety of passing rather than repeated crossing the ball into the 6 yard box. the corner can be passed to one player who can shoot from range (fernandes, pogba, greenwood)
Yes, totally agree with ilovepantyhose in all tat he said...n would like to add tat their corner kicks r really atrocious...seldom do we hear nowadays of man u players scoring from a corner kick or even free kicks near the goal area ever since the time of David Beckham...they need to practise more of these in training, who or where to aim the ball to n where shd players spread themselves around the enemy goalmouth so that whichever direction the ball is kicked to, there is someone there ready to kick the ball in

Heard in tomorrow's Carabao Cup match against West Ham again, they may rest King Ronaldo n bring in the lazy Martial again ...if really tat happens, then i can now say it's gone case for them n they hv to kiss goodbye to one silverware on offer to them which they got a good chance of winning if they pack all their power players tgt like CR7, Cavani, Greenwood n Lingard n leave out the knucklehead's god sons Fred n Martial n esp when their danger man Antonio is playing...anyone want to disagree...kee chiu !

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2021 at 07:48 PM.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, totally agree with ilovepantyhose in all tat he said...n would like to add tat their corner kicks r really atrocious...seldom do we hear of man u players scoring from a corner kick or even free kicks near the goal area...they need to practise more of these in training, who or where to aim the ball to n where shd players spread themselves around the enemy goalmouth so that whichever direction the ball is kicked to, there is someone there ready to kick the ball in
I thought they employed someone to sharpen up the corner set pieces?

The CR7 equaliser once again highlight his goal poaching instinct.
He was actually strolling back slowly....then quietly settle in at the last line....and the cross come in...first to react.

I relook carefully and I think the tackle on CR7 by Zouma qualified for a penalty. The 3rd penalty call by CR7. He got a valid case.

Still, kudos to Lingard and DDG who redeemed themselves. DDG...what a surprise!!! I bet no one in the whole world think he can save that!
This guy was so bad with penalties....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-09-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...But congrats to bro Imom he was spot on to guess the correct score accurately 2-1 ..dunno how he managed to do that ......
Haha predictions are 20% fundamentals, 80% luck... I just thought West Ham were good for a goal given their forwards and how I thought we would set up (.i.e. open to counters). Then I thought our own forwards would be good for two goals, perhaps a winner in the last 15-20 mins as their defence tires.

It could so easily have been Charlie correct, if not for DDG's heroics. And truthfully it might have been higher scoring if not for Fabianski's heroics at the other end too. Not to mention the clear penalties that were not awarded - one for West Ham and two for us.

Round two against the hammers early hours of Thurs... that won't be so easy to predict - no idea who will be rested... Possibly Fernandes and Ronaldo both on the bench. Sancho and Van De Beek to start? Maybe Cavani too if he is fit again, otherwise Martial may start. Rashford also seems to be back in training, maybe a cameo too? The only one reasonably confirmed to start will be Lingard...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I thought they employed someone to sharpen up the corner set pieces?

The CR7 equaliser once again highlight his goal poaching instinct.
He was actually strolling back slowly....then quietly settle in at the last line....and the cross come in...first to react.

I relook carefully and I think the tackle on CR7 by Zouma qualified for a penalty. The 3rd penalty call by CR7. He got a valid case.

Still, kudos to Lingard and DDG who redeemed themselves. DDG...what a surprise!!! I bet no one in the whole world think he can save that!
This guy was so bad with penalties....
Yes, they did, they got 1 from Chelski recently to work on set pieces etc, etc...but seems like nothing improved so far...waste of money ???

Agree with u, that tackle by Zouma in their box was definitely a penalty...but like some pple say, referee "kayu" din giv the penalty that is deserved ..heard he also had another penalty denied earlier...din see tis 1 so not sure if it is or not ? ...so good were DDG n Lingard that match that they deserve to start in the next match against the same opponent later tonight ...shd be very exciting to see DDG saving from their power man Antonio if required n Lingard smashing in at least 1 goal if not more against his loan club...wonder if our regular punters hv any predictions for tonight's Carabao cup match against them ???...so long as CR7 plays n both the knucklehead's god-sons dont play, there is a good chance they can win again tonight...n if Antonio don't play they can win by a wider margin....

btw our 80 pound capt Maguire seems to be slackening in the last few games making a lot of mistakes ....time he wake up or leave him out of the starting 11

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1