The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Wahhh. There is the bro, muscular, 1.83m tall, born 24 Oct, kept pushing his luck by acting a saint, coming between me and her. Is there a gentleman code one should honour? Is he here? If yes, DM.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdamien View Post
Tips for pinoy maids?
Based on my experience, Filipina that you find on social dating apps are there for 2 things. Either serious relationship or just itchy for fucking.

Key things to note when doing a filipina:
1) they do raw. They don't care if you have HIV. As long as they like you, they will do with you.

2)" I will not disturb you always" - they say this often but never ever let them into your personal life or WhatsApp. They will haunt you day and night maybe because bored or horny

3) "I promise" - hear that often enough but it's never a promise. It's just what they want you to hear.

4) " can you help me/ can I borrow? I will pay you back" - yeah , some do, but generally give without expecting return

5) " I'm worried what you think of me" - that is a clear sign that she is portraying a character that you want to see. Based on Filipino culture, saving face is important and she will hide her true nature. She probably have fucked other guys but says you are the first

6) Most of them come from poverty and have abusive relationship. Never ever spend too much on them. They take it for granted and you become carrot head. You be too nice, they take you for a fool

7) always remember - no matter what she acts or portrays, if she can do it with you, that means she has done it with others.

Play safe smartly and you will always come out on top.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Meeting a pinoy dh for lunch at lp later.

Not sure if can bring her to hotel. Any tips to hint? Really like how sexy pinoy are.

On a side note, there is one sexy pinoy sitting opposite me in the train. Feel like getting her number.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyonspy View Post
Based on my experience, Filipina that you find on social dating apps are there for 2 things. Either serious relationship or just itchy for fucking.

Key things to note when doing a filipina:
1) they do raw. They don't care if you have HIV. As long as they like you, they will do with you.

2)" I will not disturb you always" - they say this often but never ever let them into your personal life or WhatsApp. They will haunt you day and night maybe because bored or horny

3) "I promise" - hear that often enough but it's never a promise. It's just what they want you to hear.

4) " can you help me/ can I borrow? I will pay you back" - yeah , some do, but generally give without expecting return

5) " I'm worried what you think of me" - that is a clear sign that she is portraying a character that you want to see. Based on Filipino culture, saving face is important and she will hide her true nature. She probably have fucked other guys but says you are the first

6) Most of them come from poverty and have abusive relationship. Never ever spend too much on them. They take it for granted and you become carrot head. You be too nice, they take you for a fool

7) always remember - no matter what she acts or portrays, if she can do it with you, that means she has done it with others.

well said ! up you my humble 15

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbj View Post

Any bros up her before?
My type where to find her? Or can we exchange?
Old 17-10-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Thanks bro.

Just sharing my experience with a filipina FB for over a year. Got tired of the bullshit and decided to end things. Learnt alot of things on the way and hope it benefit others bro here.

Never judge innocent face or nature. They hide alot of things. If any of you pick up a filipina around Jalan Kakatua area, drop me a pm . I'll tell you all about her 😂
Old 17-10-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
+11 for exchange
Old 17-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post
Get to know one Indo helper staying Ang mo Kio area. Her name is Yana, 40 yrs old. Anyone hook up her before
+11 for exchange
Old 17-10-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy7 View Post
Got pics or not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post
Get to know one Indo helper staying Ang mo Kio area. Her name is Yana, 40 yrs old. Anyone hook up her before
Prince Devitt +51
Old 17-10-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said. Upped you.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good sharing of experience with other bro's.

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-10-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Just happened one pinoy .milf maid add me, chat halfway she say every time she shower ah Gong 75yrs old, his hand always touch her body, finger her, suck her nips sometimes she get horny, ah Gong even want to try doggie on her but his leg too weak, she say long for a hard fuck... Ah Gong pay her $250 per month... employer don't let her out due to convi, but next week she's going to remit money and come my place for a good fucking session... I'm just waiting for the day to come...
Old 17-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

This pinay dh that i have lunch with seem like a long game. Told me how she met this guy and on the third day he brought her to his place on the pretext of intro his parents to her (they were not at home), and want to fuck her there. Told me she is not that kind of girl...

We were chilling at some place around town and just chatting. Then i saw 2 pinoy dh who came and just sit not far away from us. One of the dh is quite and have good figure. After observing for awhile, told this dh that i was chilling with that i need to go. After sending her back, took a detour and go back to that place again

I was thinking of getting that sexy pinoy dh number. However that place suddenly get so crowded. Waited for quite some time, before i come over and make small talk with them. Turns out they will chilling and drinking beers. Bought few more cans and we are still drinking together now
Old 17-10-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Ya she got tell me also. Thanks bro will try my best
Post FR if you up hahah
Old 17-10-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbj View Post

Any bros up her before?
Add her before, her upper part of her body does not correlate to the bottom part. Quite a land whale lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1