The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Tian Long HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgangsta View Post
Long time never come in.......
Chongqing!!! I am in chonqing now... but I am leaving tonight. Bro PTR, i have new information for you on CQ. I guess it helps to hang out with the locals here. heee heee
Hi Bro Luvgangsta,
KNN....finally you appear here lah! I thought you already "M.I.A.", presumbly abducted by some mei-mei in Zhejiang! And now you suddenly appeared here saying you're in ChongQing???!! Wah lan eh....you're the Man lah! All over the 'shop' in China.....

What info you found out that can ONLY share with Abang PTR??? Cannot share share here with all other fellow bros lah is it? Like dat good meh????

Last edited by SGPshanghai69; 19-06-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Old 19-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgangsta View Post
Long time never come in. Hi Bro Snr PTR and bro SGPshanghai69.

Chongqing!!! I am in chonqing now... but I am leaving tonight. Bro PTR, i have new information for you on CQ. I guess it helps to hang out with the locals here. heee heee
Brother,

You are in Chongqing now? Can you please call me at my China handphone. I shall PM you now.

Regards.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,

You are in Chongqing now? Can you please call me at my China handphone. I shall PM you now.

Regards.
got info only u wake up huh?
Old 19-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - ChongQing Info Recommendations

Quote:
Brother,

You are in Chongqing now? Can you please call me at my China handphone....
Abang PTR,
Like wat Bro Looksee said here, the minute you heard 'news' on ChongQing info....you response with immediate attention lah! That 'hungry' meh you abang?
...............hehehe............
Old 19-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
sexy rabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation

Yo bro SGPshanghai69,

Ho bo?? remember me bo?
Will be comming down in July for to attend the Exhibition again. Maybe can meet up for kopi..kekeke
btw, could you chk for me if this "chinyuanwan" still in operation??
Old 19-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 View Post
Abang PTR,
Like wat Bro Looksee said here, the minute you heard 'news' on ChongQing info....you response with immediate attention lah! That 'hungry' meh you abang?
...............hehehe............
Bro SGPshanghai69 and Looksee,

Wah! both of you joint-force to xuan me. I have not seen luvgansta for quite some time already and am trying to renew contact with him mah.

Hahhaa.. anyway, having one more contact in China would also be useful.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro SGPshanghai69 and Looksee,

Wah! both of you joint-force to xuan me. I have not seen luvgansta for quite some time already and am trying to renew contact with him mah.

Hahhaa.. anyway, having one more contact in China would also be useful.

Regards

Hello Bro PTR....Thanks for the ring ring number....me too shy to ring...anyway..thank you thank you...
Old 19-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Jin Yuan Wan HC Nanjing Xi Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy rabbit View Post
Yo bro SGPshanghai69,
Will be comming down in July for to attend the Exhibition again. Maybe can meet up for kopi..kekeke
btw, could you chk for me if this "chinyuanwan" still in operation??
Hi Bro Sexy Rabbit,
Of course I remember you lah! How's life for you? Email me at [email protected].

YES, Jin Yuan Wan HC on Nanjing Xi Road is still open for biz, in fact they're offerring '2 for 1' now.....after 12am daily, 2 gals at only mere RMB 800 for any one male guest!

Have fun!
Old 19-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro PTR,

Thanks for meeting up and bringing me to one of your hangouts. Definitely enjoy myself. The contacts will be great for my subsequent trips to CQ.

I was right, the one who sat with me that I tapao last night was playful and horny. Can you imagine how many cups of coffee I drank to get myself in sahpe for todays meeting.......

She didn't want to sleep the whole night, she is just so hot.....maybe we got chemistry.

Bro SGPshanghai....

Thanks for the support.
Old 19-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
Bro PTR,

Thanks for meeting up and bringing me to one of your hangouts. Definitely enjoy myself. The contacts will be great for my subsequent trips to CQ.

I was right, the one who sat with me that I tapao last night was playful and horny. Can you imagine how many cups of coffee I drank to get myself in sahpe for todays meeting.......

She didn't want to sleep the whole night, she is just so hot.....maybe we got chemistry.

Bro SGPshanghai....

Thanks for the support.
Dear Bro Trellis001,

I did enjoy your company as well. I am glad that you have enjoyed yourself with the SYT you brought back for continual interaction. Do keep the contact, the Manager Zhou is a good friend, and he will definitely look after you. I am at the moment, trying to go after the Mummy Xiao Lan. Wish me luck. Hahaha..

Till then, have a good trip tomorrow.

Bro SGPshanghai69, I am glad that I did not fail you, and Bro Trellis001 is indeed a good Bro.

With best regards from Sichuan

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Brudders in SHA for soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCyummy View Post
Paiseh, apologies to all brudders for my post. I know this thread is about scoring off the field and not on the field.

But I am looking for brudders based in SHA who might be interested in joining my team for a 8-aside tournament on Jul 14 at Luwan Stadium. Each team of 10 must have 8 Singaporeans/PR. There will be 5-6 teams. This tournament organised by Shanghai Singapore Business Association.

Any brudder interested, please email [email protected]

good opportunity to know and network with other Sh-based brudders
You got email... I need healthy stuff.. Hahaha...
Old 19-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yh288888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=XuJiaHui;2089860]Bro SGP, I know you have unlimited heart to be given away. I really need some of you blood before I feel too boring in Shanghai .. hahaha

It sound familiar to me the name KELLY, is it that nite we go Muse together ....

Bro, I know you have tons of themlah.. But dun over doing it yah, protein is getting more and more expensive liao .hahahha...

Yandao SGP, I did say u have yr blood researched and turning them into cologne, otherwise, all bro want your BLOOD, U will b skin oh! .... we will in return lent u our (my one 1st ) protein.. a deal? kekekek..
Old 19-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yh288888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
Bro PTR, your admirers from Suzhou told me all your fantastic and wisdom story. So don't be too humble OK? I am looking forward to meet you in person and trying to learn some wisdom from you. Don't kept all the secret yourself woh !!
Bro PTR, we only can envied (ie look and 流口水), only in between knocking our heads and confusing ourselves(or at least me)even more how you did it again and again? So, we have no competition with you, show yourself (ur true colour) to our in our next meeting(as i may have only 1 time to meet v u),better still, may be u should consider turing your blood into lady attration cologne too for poor bro... so we can afford, in care (PTR or SPG brands cologne) 1 is short supply, too expensive....
Old 19-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro Trellis001,

I did enjoy your company as well. I am glad that you have enjoyed yourself with the SYT you brought back for continual interaction. Do keep the contact, the Manager Zhou is a good friend, and he will definitely look after you. I am at the moment, trying to go after the Mummy Xiao Lan. Wish me luck. Hahaha..

Till then, have a good trip tomorrow.

Bro SGPshanghai69, I am glad that I did not fail you, and Bro Trellis001 is indeed a good Bro.

With best regards from Sichuan
I will definitely contact Zhou on my next trip in July. Beginning to like CQ.

Yes, the mummy has one of those looks that grow on you the longer you look at her. Moreover she seems to like you and the chemistry looks promising. All the best to you...let me know if you nail her.

I have the hots for Xiao Xiao (Princess). Unfortunately she is not one of the ladies for hire. Anyway will try to date her out the next time round.

I will be heading for SH tmr till Sat. Have fun.
Old 19-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yh288888 View Post
Bro PTR, we only can envied (ie look and 流口水), only in between knocking our heads and confusing ourselves(or at least me)even more how you did it again and again? So, we have no competition with you, show yourself (ur true colour) to our in our next meeting(as i may have only 1 time to meet v u),better still, may be u should consider turing your blood into lady attration cologne too for poor bro... so we can afford, in care (PTR or SPG brands cologne) 1 is short supply, too expensive....
Dear Bro yh288888,
It will be my honour to meet you in person. But, trust me! You will be disappointed when you see me. Hahaha....

Regards from Sichuan

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread