The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-cc/

Pretty SYT but Disappointed with the services.
Keep on rush to finish.
Services soso only.
Sigh.

Any other Ml got good services to recommend ?
Old 07-12-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloshrek View Post
hi back here with another review for Cat
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cat-massage/

looks: 9.5/10, extremely close to what you see in the pics, i believe the pics are completely unaltered, what u see is what u get
age: she said she's 24, which i believe to be accurate from what i see
gfe: 11/10 the main star of the show, i felt really comfy with her and as others have stated, felt like being with your poly gf. hell, she's even cuter then my poly ex
massage: 7/10, i can tell she's quite new to massages but cmon who's there for the massage, it was quite typical back massage + head massage with a little oil
hj: 9/10 the way she does it feels amateurish, but at the same time feels nostalgic as it we're really bf and gf, she also licked the tip which kind of surprised me, also licked my nips
body: 9/10, slim and petite, she was clothed the entire time but i was free to touch where i please, have not tried removing the clothes but i do hope to try it another day
location: a short 5-10 min walk from the nearest mrt, drivers might have a little trouble finding parking along the streets, private apartment
rtm: 100/10, i will definitely be going back again this week
Oh she is FC? Also she only speaks English?
Old 07-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Oh she is FC? Also she only speaks English?
sorry bro i'm kinda new here, what does FC mean? and yes she only speaks english
Old 07-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
sorry bro i'm kinda new here, what does FC mean? and yes she only speaks english
Fully covered?
Old 07-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Fully covered?
yes she was but i didn't try undressing her too, so i can't say if she will do that if i try
Old 07-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Fully covered?
Bro kopiosteve tried her last week. Ad says topless roaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Viet girl alert!!! For real!

Saw her twice already. Initially got her contact from Tu Tu's WC.

This is the first time her advertised are exactly correct. Her pictures also not PS. WYSIWYG
Old 07-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes ... that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Which XE? The nuru one?
Old 07-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
hi back here with another review for Cat

looks: 9.5/10, extremely close to what you see in the pics, i believe the pics are completely unaltered, what u see is what u get
age: she said she's 24, which i believe to be accurate from what i see
gfe: 11/10 the main star of the show, i felt really comfy with her and as others have stated, felt like being with your poly gf. hell, she's even cuter then my poly ex
massage: 7/10, i can tell she's quite new to massages but cmon who's there for the massage, it was quite typical back massage + head massage with a little oil
hj: 9/10 the way she does it feels amateurish, but at the same time feels nostalgic as it we're really bf and gf, she also licked the tip which kind of surprised me, also licked my nips
body: 9/10, slim and petite, she was clothed the entire time but i was free to touch where i please, have not tried removing the clothes but i do hope to try it another day
location: a short 5-10 min walk from the nearest mrt, drivers might have a little trouble finding parking along the streets, private apartment
rtm: 100/10, i will definitely be going back again this week
Can zhut zhut?
Old 07-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Can zhut zhut?
Bro he say fully clothed le how to zhut haha
Old 07-12-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Bro he say fully clothed le how to zhut haha
Sorry, didn’t read lol.

Look good to me.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nowadays many ML $120 fully cloth, bro dont spoilt market, let boycott them.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes she was but i didn't try undressing her too, so i can't say if she will do that if i try
Not FN. Yesterday menses,so she didn't auto.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not FN. Yesterday menses,so she didn't auto.
Not FN but is SN?
Old 07-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I was in contact with Angel recently, and she said she's very interested in returning.

Watch this space.
Do hope there is a action plan to make it happen!
Old 07-12-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I recall she was vanilla

But 1 thing for sure, thats not her body on the listing. She is meatier. Not fat, just meatier. That was 2 years ago though
Runner so definitely not fat. Agree just meatier. Not for boob lovers. Last time SN and HJ with licking balls not CBJ. YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1