The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

So everyone live happily ever after!
Old 24-01-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Ya be peace, thank you. I didn't know SHE WAS JOKING! Peace for the week.

I dont have anything specific to write now.
Was going to write about my trip in Thailand, cycling, and the adventures etc, but had lost my thoughts after this.
Lets see how it goes and flow with the wind.

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 24-01-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post

Was going to write about my trip in Thailand, cycling, and the adventures etc, but had lost my thoughts after this.

Calm down, compose yrself then start writing sis...Camping here for yr cycling story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-01-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Got to know a 40 plus lady on wechat.We seems to be able to chat online.Eventually we met at nite after work and we had a long talk then follow by kissing and eventually we landed in a hotel.She was very shy and especially embarrassed by her small boobs.But too me, it is no big deed.She joined me in the shower and did a blowjob for me which was really heavenly.After drying out, she climb on top of me and inserted my hard rod into hers.We did many position including 69 as i like to taste her wet pussy.Eventually she had an orgasm and i also came.We rested and before u know it, we did another session before checking out of the hotel.After this, we met once a week for a three hrs session.It was really fun and enjoyable.She is really good and i enjoyed each time with her.There wereca few occasion we did it without condom as she told me it is a safe period. I will not be sharing this gem as i would like to have her to myself only.
Old 25-01-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Got to know a 40 plus lady on wechat.We seems to be able to chat online.Eventually we met at nite after work and we had a long talk then follow by kissing and eventually we landed in a hotel.She was very shy and especially embarrassed by her small boobs.But too me, it is no big deed.She joined me in the shower and did a blowjob for me which was really heavenly.After drying out, she climb on top of me and inserted my hard rod into hers.We did many position including 69 as i like to taste her wet pussy.Eventually she had an orgasm and i also came.We rested and before u know it, we did another session before checking out of the hotel.After this, we met once a week for a three hrs session.It was really fun and enjoyable.She is really good and i enjoyed each time with her.There wereca few occasion we did it without condom as she told me it is a safe period. I will not be sharing this gem as i would like to have her to myself only.
Way to go bro!
WeChat - my favorite method too!
Old 25-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When your mood is back then cum back to write lor. But here is a place for sexy story, we are keen in your sexx adventure in Thailand if you have plenty.
Old 25-01-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Thanks for sharing and congrats on your great find. Where did this lady live in? Single or married?
Old 25-01-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No rush and no worries.

Patiently waiting for the right timing.
Old 25-01-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Calm down, compose yrself then start writing sis...Camping here for yr cycling story

Hi,
I have a little good news
I believe you knew Temptation5.
She is my "sister" & I had asked her to rtn to rhe scene too.

Up to you to believe.

:
Old 25-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hi,

We had gone out with a few very nice guys here.
All names will not be revealed.

Up to you to believe.

:
Old 25-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Nice to know that, Michelle. I know though I'm a latecomer.
Old 25-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi,
T.Q v. much for yr good news sis Michelle 535 ...n helping to bring back more of u girls to sbf...Yes, I do miss her a lot ! ...remember her as my elusive butterfly

Old 25-01-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

But not me ...how come miss me out n never jio this nice guy along last time...sigh

Old 25-01-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 9
Temptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q v. much for yr good news sis Michelle 535 ...n helping to bring back more of u girls to sbf...Yes, I do miss her a lot ! ...remember her as my elusive butterfly

Hi Bro Rickey,
Good to hear you still rmb this elusive butterfly.
We are having lunch at _______?
No worries, will write in a couple of days.
Take care.
Cheers.
Old 25-01-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 9
Temptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro ah rat, Wu Song, Senses, Naka Timo, Dyelook,

How is everyone?

😇
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1