The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31067 / Power: 23
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any clean massage in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro.. u r wrong liao... hj is a bao yang method to help ur blood flow and clear all the dirty things inside the body.. highest level of massage... sometimes my professor level ml will tell that my toxic things too much liao need to suck out if not cannot fully clear... depending on my condition sometime also need to exercise abit inside the room to come out sweat so will feel better... everytime finish treatment liao body feel lighter and damn shiok...

u go those kind simi tcm massage only press here press there never help u clear teh dirty things inside is waste money one.. duuno why everyone also say clean but actually also never clean properly
U mean just like drain pipe blockage ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 02-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 17
wahhero is a splendid one to beholdwahhero is a splendid one to beholdwahhero is a splendid one to beholdwahhero is a splendid one to beholdwahhero is a splendid one to beholdwahhero is a splendid one to beholdwahhero is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Han dynasty, tang dynasty, Green apple.
there is only so much they can do here, as it is a clean spa, if get caught, will get fine or maybe the sack...so not worth doing but you might get some teasing here and there, that's all...the furthest I went was tuning radio of one of the ml...although she is no longer at the spa...visited her at least 10times before she allowed me to touch her...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 7
afterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
there is only so much they can do here, as it is a clean spa, if get caught, will get fine or maybe the sack...so not worth doing but you might get some teasing here and there, that's all...the furthest I went was tuning radio of one of the ml...although she is no longer at the spa...visited her at least 10times before she allowed me to touch her...
Can imagine these MLs at clean spa also get turned on. Every day touch so many guys, maybe some of the customer still of the age that can erect hard and strong. ML see also steam but cannot do anything further

Few days ago i went to - ok, not a clean spa, but previously only hj with roaming allowed - this time i sat at the edge of the bed to hug her, tuned her knobs, zhut zhut until she steam then ask me lie down straightaway give bbbj, cim and swallow, lol. I think is 3rd visit? Curtain tcm some more, i never washed up before that but still she so hungry. Paid only hj mkt rate and quietly accepted.

So ML do get aroused themselves during the session. But got to proceed carefuly else she scream molest
Old 02-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
ImBondJBond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterImBondJBond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Hi bros, i am looking for a legit/clean massage provided by syt, best if the masseur will include some teasing, if dont have also nevermind, the main point is legit massage and pretty masseur,can any experienced bro introduce me please. Can pm me too. Thanks everyone.
I second that. i am looking for the same thing: clean and very good massage by a very pretty and young ML . My regular RTC .
Old 02-04-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
ImBondJBond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterImBondJBond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Tiong Bahru Live Spa
I know that spa... Who would you recommend for best massage? I do not think they have any pretty ML, do they?
Old 02-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2565 / Power: 2
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I know that spa... Who would you recommend for best massage? I do not think they have any pretty ML, do they?
Previously they have Viet SYT. Never go there for few months because no happy ending
Old 03-04-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 6
virusscan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervirusscan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervirusscan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervirusscan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I second that. i am looking for the same thing: clean and very good massage by a very pretty and young ML . My regular RTC .
Worst case scenario i will go back season marina spa.. 🤣🤣
Old 03-04-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 7
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Han dynasty, tang dynasty, Green apple.
Went to both Han and Tang multiple times.

Han Dynasty is decent. Average skill about 4/5.
Tang Dynasty is bad. Always very hard massage but not hitting the meridien points. End up feeling worse then before.

Still looking for clean spa in central area that is better than Han.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 3
Easyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to beholdEasyhero is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes whether is clean massage or not also depends on the ML. I have come across some spa or TCM where the joint is clean but some of their MLs provide additional services
Old 03-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4011 / Power: 6
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Any clean massage in Singapore?

Personally, I don't F care whether clean or not. I go to those with power massage. At the end if they want to provide me with anything, then song

I frequent Palace therapy since it was the club Street tcm. Some ladies very hiong despite lady boss is so strict. Usually massage is damn good until I fell asleep...Then the lady play with your ass crack and then your groin till you cannot tahan...one time one lady gave me a handjob but say cannot cum on towel. Instead she open her mouth and just suck me until I cum in mouth...sibei song...After that change new boss and this Nana D cups also damn good. Massage is power, face is sweet, neh neh is huge and give awesome service. Cam suck tits, paint, bj for just $50 and never black face. Wasted her colleague gang up against her and she left. Now still got some gems (SYT with big tits) and got some power massage but face cui....i love this place more than others as they massage damn well. Only issue is some open mouth and ask for $100 hj. Usually I reject them and continue massage.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
chongboonkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychongboonkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Still looking for clean spa in central area that is better than Han.
HongXin @03-39 People Park Complex
clean good & cheap massage only $25 1 hour foot massage + member card + $5 voucher.
viet girl Amy is good & friendly, take non chinese customers too. saw 1 big size india man yesterday. call to book better.
Old 03-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 19
dieth1234 is a glorious beacon of lightdieth1234 is a glorious beacon of lightdieth1234 is a glorious beacon of lightdieth1234 is a glorious beacon of lightdieth1234 is a glorious beacon of lightdieth1234 is a glorious beacon of light

I found 1 enzyme bath + clean massage

Enzyme bath is really good. I lost so much sweat. Much more than I lost in army. Feel so refreshed and light after the service. Duration is 1 hour.

Never try the clean massage. Will try next time.

Anyone want try enzyme bath service can PM me. It is natural with Chinese herbs
Old 03-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Corlick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me too. Looking for good massage. Teasing by syt is a bonus!
Old 05-04-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 8
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!

Anyone knows wheres Maggie now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Maggie left le spring already
blessed health BLK 555 AMK
P&J traditional thai, cheap and good
Old 07-04-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
ahbang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahbang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro
Bedok Blk 84 have. Very clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
I goto spa. Always tell me is clean massage. But when you do halfway, ML will reqest and entice you to add on money for HJ and upgrade package and more etc.

I don't mind if the massage is good and give tips but massage is never good. The area i have pain is still pain and the massage is like for show one.

Anyone has any lobang for real clean and good massage in Singapore?

China ML is too money face and I will feel very disgusting. I don't mind give tips when I feel the msaage is great but china ML is always pushing. You see their money face, all your mood is gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1