The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
In 1965, Singapore became independent. In the formulation of a series of laws and regulations, the erotic industry has not been cruelly dealt with. It is said that a minister proposed to ban prostitution in the parliament at that time.

Lee Kuan Yew pondered for a moment and asked: If prostitutes are cancelled, will the illegal sex trade disappear?
The minister was stunned for an instant. After thinking deeply, he replied: No! Seven emotions and six desires are human nature and cannot be destroyed.
It is undeniable that even at the top of the food chain, human animal desires cannot be completely annihilated. The temptation to find flowers and ask Liu is too great for men. If there is no legal outlet, then underground prostitutes will emerge in endlessly.

At the same time, Singapore has a large group of foreign workers, most of whom are men. Many of these male foreign workers are engaged in low-end occupations. They either have no spouse or their spouse is not around. They need ways to solve their physical problems.
Lee Kuan Yew believes that we must face humanity honestly. Since sex trafficking cannot be eradicated, forcibly banning them will only make them go underground, making it more difficult to control. Rather than destroying humanity, we might as well simply delineate a specific area to make it legal and easy to manage.

So that’s why we have GL.. hopefully 4Gs garmen recognizes our fore fathers ideas and keep it in mind
Unfortunately, it appears that the 4Gz don't share the same wisedom, drive and vision as respectable LKY.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Taikonaut BlueFin
+12 for exchange
Old 09-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Unfortunately, it appears that the 4Gz don't share the same wisedom, drive and vision as respectable LKY.
hope they leant enough to be 4Gz... as human beings they also need to release right

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 09-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 20
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That's why recently got foreign workers rape local gal case...
If GL still don't open soon, we'll be seeing more rape and molest cases going up...😅
Old 10-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001 View Post
That's why recently got foreign workers rape local gal case...
If GL still don't open soon, we'll be seeing more rape and molest cases going up...😅
Upped you +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Hearsay only... if no spike no wind no wave
by National day, SG will lift all mask requirement
fingers cross, toes cross ... pray hard
Old 11-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrAmakusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yep, hopefully it will come soon, I can't wait to have a taste of the life!
Old 11-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tommy08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for GL to open.. 😩
Old 11-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
DesDes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope open soon. Need some excitement
Old 12-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Paikia69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Obviously lah. 4Gs are all morons and dumb asses :-)
Old 12-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
A few GL 150 Msian/PRC told me white man look look big only but not hard. What they scare most is black man big and hard.
They told me their scariest customers are old men.

Those very old men that their penis when erect still soft.

They scared of them cos the condom can't fit the penis. So the condom will be loose. So when having sex, got good chance condom will come out.

That's why They really scared of old customers.
Old 12-05-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langzhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been a long wait… GL still not open… since the covid.. not sure how many shops still remains and the land not sure will be taken back for redevelopment.. maybe GL will be relocated by then… my balls turn blue already
Old 12-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

other than those legal fish tank, is the any FL walking around at night? or all hiding in MH hotel?
Old 13-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
the wuhan virus won't disappear world wide and they expect to keep their zero policy 555

normal travel maybe hard. maybe those going long work permit got chance.

sg should import more girls from other countries. other than thais viets should get more laos, myanmar and indonesian.
No big loss if we no longer get PRC girls.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
the wuhan virus won't disappear world wide and they expect to keep their zero policy 555

normal travel maybe hard. maybe those going long work permit got chance.

sg should import more girls from other countries. other than thais viets should get more laos, myanmar and indonesian.
we've already talked about this last month 26, they will do a very strict background check on what type of work they are going to do, most probably wont allow unless its overseas study or high position job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1