The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
last time had her almost daily

she’s so warm wet slippery
Hope you aren't the one who did her raw.
Old 23-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Serious question here :

If I do TT upon entry to the legal house, what is the risk that my spouse finds out about it ?
Only if yr OC opened yr TT n check yr history ... diff OC will react diff

But GOV had already not doing any tracing then why need to TT check in ?
Some bros here posted no need
I think opened TT to check vac status is a must

Can bros double confimed ? TIA
Old 23-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Anyway. for those of you interested in JM14

I went there today after lunch and tried No. 4. 5 min wait
No need to TT, in fact they didn't even ask me for proof of vaccination
Old 23-06-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
last time had her almost daily

she’s so warm wet slippery
Senior Bro very naughty. He wet slippery champion. Must teach us how to get. Now that playground open this is one of my goal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-06-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 7
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold

actually I did post a mini compiled list of which hse need TT from some bro FR. But my concern is ltr some ‘hidden ppl’ don’t like it so I removed it in the end. Best is of course no need to TT, back to pre-covid times. Don’t leave any traces behind, can do it but don’t get caught hope today the queue not so long~
Old 23-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Anyway. for those of you interested in JM14

I went there today after lunch and tried No. 4. 5 min wait
No need to TT, in fact they didn't even ask me for proof of vaccination
Nice! Hope this carries on to be true. Any time restrictions on bookings? Or can happily book for 2 shot 1 hour duration?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 23-06-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
fxxxk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A few house opened.
Old 23-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Senior Bro very naughty. He wet slippery champion. Must teach us how to get. Now that playground open this is one of my goal.
all the time I was force fed with Sashimi 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New update for today.

WH43 is now open for business with 2 girls available currently
Old 23-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Hope you aren't the one who did her raw.
I mean her personality was warm, her bbbj was slippery and her pussy was so wet...aiyoh not bareback leh... don't think too deep 🙊🙉🙈
Old 23-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Old 23-06-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, can anyone tell me what is jm14? New here. Where is jm14?
Old 23-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Great cctv work.. that guy in Cap n backpack was me.. kanna candid liao.. lucky back facing lolx
Old 23-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shit, I was in the photo
Old 23-06-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Great cctv work.. that guy in Cap n backpack was me.. kanna candid liao.. lucky back facing lolx
Wahahaha... Really kena spotted. Imagine photo with my face there and recognized by friends or acquaintance.
Think with all the hype, will likely return to GL after it dies down. And who knows, by the time more house and ladies by then
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1