The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Thank you TS for this wonderful adventure and story. It has so much goodness in it. Its non-fiction, its exhibitionism, its voyeuristic, its fantasy play, its hotwife, multiple encounters and different parties. WOW

Does your wife go braless in public often? Or only on night outs and when she is feeling kinky?
Old 04-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Score1hole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts wonderful story. Update more often!
Old 04-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xLioneLx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing story with pic!
Old 04-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Keep the story cumming
Old 05-08-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by walala View Post
Thank you TS for this wonderful adventure and story. It has so much goodness in it. Its non-fiction, its exhibitionism, its voyeuristic, its fantasy play, its hotwife, multiple encounters and different parties. WOW

Does your wife go braless in public often? Or only on night outs and when she is feeling kinky?
Thank you all for the replies.

My wife does not like to wear bra or panties, and usually does not even in public, except to the office or when meeting friends.

We’ve done a lot of exhibitionism, to the point that you won’t believe unless we show you the pic as proof. But our type of showoff is not the intentional flashing type, but the accidental exposed pussy, or tits, innocently showing off to the guy, except its not accidental.

One here is about the noodle stall where we often visit. The noodle guy, young chap, not bad looking took a fancy at my wife. She usually wear mini skirts, and he noticed her and always enjoyed looking at her long slender legs, and noticeable braless tits. But she usually crosses her legs. So that’s how it started. One day i said to my wife to show him her pussy.

So there it happened. He was always peeking anyway, so she pretended to unfold her legs and kept them wide enough. He saw her legs was open, saw her pussy was exposed like that, got so excited and even went numb. He pretended to squat down, putting a pot on the floor, meaning he went under the table level. But his eyes were looking up, straight into her miniskirt, open legs pussy view.

We were there for like 20 minutes, his work performance was clearly distracted by her exposed pussy as he kept peeking, but didn’t want to get caught. When we paid the bill, he came over and gave us the change. Not sure whether by purpose or not, he clumsily dropped the coins on the floor. So he went under the table for a few moments to look for the coins, his face just two feet in front of her open legs. This noodle guy who’s been oogling her legs for months, now suddenly got to see his customer’s pussy. I’m sure he self serviced that night replaying what he saw that afternoon.

Of course we knew about it, and talked about it during sex. It was such a turn on showing off. Then we did it again, and again. Many times he saw her pussy whenever we visited. And she would wear a white miniskirt to make it even clearer. Because this occurred over the months, her hair would grow back. Then she would wax, and he’d get to see her lips so clearly.

She was also always braless. And he noticed. Once she wore a loose top white dress. When he came to seat us, my wife bent down to pick up the stool. Right in front of him, now revealing to him she has brown tits. These things don’t happen by accident. Working at a noodle stall, you don’t get to see your customer’s tits and shaved pussy. This exhibitionism is targeted. There are other stories, but most will think it’s fiction.

Anyway, its up to the reader.

This one at a busy eating place. We had to queue up. Do you think my wife doesn’t know her blouse is so transparent? She’s just indifferent indifferent in revealing her nn.

If you notice carefully, this is the same red blouse from the braless class. Outdoor is even more transparent.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Support bumpzzz... Nice sharing by TS... Pls keep those pictures cumming... 👍👍👍🤤🤤🤤
Old 06-08-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Thank you all for the replies.

My wife does not like to wear bra or panties, and usually does not even in public, except to the office or when meeting friends.

This one at a busy eating place. We had to queue up. Do you think my wife doesn’t know her blouse is so transparent? She’s just indifferent indifferent in revealing her nn.

If you notice carefully, this is the same red blouse from the braless class. Outdoor is even more transparent.
Oh yes TS we sure recognize this blouse! The one she changed seat with the tutor so the light can shine more onto her. Wow you are really lucky to have a wife so willing to do these accidental flashes..it's as what you say such a huge turn on for sex after.. bcos others can see it but only you can have it.. looking forward to more mini stories like this noodle guy one.. "accidental" flashes. Haha appreciate it sir!
Old 06-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Slim wife is so hot!

Can I apply to be your next tutor? Haha
Old 06-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 0
MisterHunter is a glorious beacon of lightMisterHunter is a glorious beacon of lightMisterHunter is a glorious beacon of lightMisterHunter is a glorious beacon of lightMisterHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story and picture.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
Slim wife is so hot!

I think now super long queue.

Need to queue up please.

Old 06-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story
Old 07-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
Slim wife is so hot!

I want to sell noodles lol
Old 12-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 15
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

where is the noodles store? Is it really nice and you and wife always patronize for the delicious noodles?
Old 12-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ups bro... your wife has amazing suckable tits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by walala View Post
Oh yes TS we sure recognize this blouse! The one she changed seat with the tutor so the light can shine more onto her. Wow you are really lucky to have a wife so willing to do these accidental flashes..it's as what you say such a huge turn on for sex after.. bcos others can see it but only you can have it.. looking forward to more mini stories like this noodle guy one.. "accidental" flashes. Haha appreciate it sir!
Old 13-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naipan View Post
I want to sell noodles lol
I can come and clean ur house for free
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1