The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pjreal79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for mature/granny massage+special. Home based or MP..

Hi bro can share ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
The following post appeared in the East Side Spa Experience thread. As I said in the post, the FR can also be posted in this thread, so here goes.

Considered Lao jiao member here but not active in posting. Still chionging though and thought I share a joint I have been going to. This is a joint in the East hence posting in this thread but can also post in MILF/GILF massage thread cos the MLs are in that category.

Anyway, joint is in a HDB town centre. Nearby highlights are bus interchange, MRT station and our very own national supermarket. Another hint - goldsmith shop. I suppose with these hints, some seasoned chiongsters familiar with the East would know which HDB town centre I am referring to.

Shop has 4-5 MLs, all MILFs (one, the boss can qualify as GILF). Before giving more information about the MLs, a bit about the shop. Only thing to say is that it is in some need of renovation, from the reception to the cubicles to the bathrooms. So, please lower your expectations.

The MLs - besides describing them as MILFs/GILFs, wet market aunties is another suitable description. All except one were originally from China but some are already PRs or citizens. The one exception is from East Malaysia but is also now a PR or citizen. Besides hand signals, Mandarin is universally used. The East Malaysian can of course communicate in English as well. All of them have typical MILF body types, plump and ample tits. Massage is given in enclosed cubicles but there is a small window in the sliding door. Entrance fee is $51, the extra $1.00 is for a new disposable mattress cover.

Massage is fairly decent but do tell them to use strength, otherwise they can be lazy especially if you go at night - typically tired after the day’s work.

Additional service is best left to each individual‘s negotiating and bargaining skills but safe to say all three typical service packages are available. But, please do not pay above market.

Recommendations wise, there is a ML who said she used to work at a joint in Orchard Road serving mainly Japs, so, you should know what to expect - caveat - she is on the heavy side but enthusiastic when pleasing her clients. Boss lady is the oldest among the lot and perhaps the most auntie looking but she is also game for a bit of fun and she knows a trick or two with warm water in her mouth. A lady from where COVID-19 allegedly originated has very soft C+ tits.

Willing to exchange contact details with brothers who have similar lobangs in the East - shop or home based.

Cheers.

P.S. not interested in points. Exchange of similar MLs preferred.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
The following post appeared in the East Side Spa Experience thread. As I said in the post, the FR can also be posted in this thread, so here goes.

Considered Lao jiao member here but not active in posting. Still chionging though and thought I share a joint I have been going to. This is a joint in the East hence posting in this thread but can also post in MILF/GILF massage thread cos the MLs are in that category.

Anyway, joint is in a HDB town centre. Nearby highlights are bus interchange, MRT station and our very own national supermarket. Another hint - goldsmith shop. I suppose with these hints, some seasoned chiongsters familiar with the East would know which HDB town centre I am referring to.

Shop has 4-5 MLs, all MILFs (one, the boss can qualify as GILF). Before giving more information about the MLs, a bit about the shop. Only thing to say is that it is in some need of renovation, from the reception to the cubicles to the bathrooms. So, please lower your expectations.

The MLs - besides describing them as MILFs/GILFs, wet market aunties is another suitable description. All except one were originally from China but some are already PRs or citizens. The one exception is from East Malaysia but is also now a PR or citizen. Besides hand signals, Mandarin is universally used. The East Malaysian can of course communicate in English as well. All of them have typical MILF body types, plump and ample tits. Massage is given in enclosed cubicles but there is a small window in the sliding door. Entrance fee is $51, the extra $1.00 is for a new disposable mattress cover.

Massage is fairly decent but do tell them to use strength, otherwise they can be lazy especially if you go at night - typically tired after the day’s work.

Additional service is best left to each individual‘s negotiating and bargaining skills but safe to say all three typical service packages are available. But, please do not pay above market.

Recommendations wise, there is a ML who said she used to work at a joint in Orchard Road serving mainly Japs, so, you should know what to expect - caveat - she is on the heavy side but enthusiastic when pleasing her clients. Boss lady is the oldest among the lot and perhaps the most auntie looking but she is also game for a bit of fun and she knows a trick or two with warm water in her mouth. A lady from where COVID-19 allegedly originated has very soft C+ tits.

Willing to exchange contact details with brothers who have similar lobangs in the East - shop or home based.

Cheers.

P.S. not interested in points. Exchange of similar MLs preferred.
Bro, i don't have any to share.

Can share the contact and venue to me?

I will share if i can find one. Thanks

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 06-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Teaarsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Canberra HDB got 1. In your list of not?
Hi boss would you mind sharing this contact as i living nearby , thanks in advance 🫡🫡
Old 07-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, do you have any pretty big boobs 30s to 40s milfs, which can provide market rate sensual hdly massage, to trade? I've 2 milfs, 1 local, 1 prc, to trade which can provide any services if your relationship with them are good.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
jaden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, do you have any pretty big boobs 30s to 40s milfs, which can provide market rate sensual hdly massage, to trade? I've 2 milfs, 1 local, 1 prc, to trade which can provide any services if your relationship with them are good.
Pm me to exchange
Old 10-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yakuxa130577 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any home massage to share bro pm
Old 10-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
amteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Annie some years back. She said she retired liao. But if anyone has newer updates about her, please do share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grangster View Post
Lost Annie (AMK) HP when my old phone was stolen. Any kind soul, able to share her number if she is still in this line.

Used to visit her and Irene alternate in the past.
Old 10-08-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!

I hv tried two - all MLs (shop based), one mid to late 40s and another early 50s. Looks pleasant enough with light make up, bodywise; still ok with firm and perky boobs. PM me if interested.
Old 10-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hardandbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloumis View Post
I have 2 at block 2xx AMK, milf/gilfs and on the meaty side if anyone is interested feel free to trade.
sorry bro, only milf I got is Irene at Hougang. she is very good value massage & extras. Body to be expected wet market auntie. u get her horny she will treat u well.

so bro can share contact of these 2 at block 2xx AMK
Old 10-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amteel View Post
Contacted Annie some years back. She said she retired liao. But if anyone has newer updates about her, please do share.
Annie the one who loves to drink coke?
Old 11-08-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi bro, can share this Canberra ML?
Thanks huh
Old 11-08-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
amteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not that I know of but she did have a rather big belly. Maybe that's from drinking too much Coke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Annie the one who loves to drink coke?
Old 18-08-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

jordant11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi bro, care to share? love older ladies. thx
Old 18-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
janfeb222222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRice View Post
I hv tried two - all MLs (shop based), one mid to late 40s and another early 50s. Looks pleasant enough with light make up, bodywise; still ok with firm and perky boobs. PM me if interested.
Hi bro can share the contact pls?
Old 18-08-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

I tried three matured MILFs - all around late 40s or early 50s. Two are still reasonably well maintained with firm and nice to grab titties and one is quite fat with tummy - just like those jap mature MILFs but gives good "service". Massage services quite good and standard pricing. All shop based - either OWO or TWO type. If interested, ask via PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1