The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Grapes. Juicy grapes��
More like eraser nips LOL
Old 05-10-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Legendking89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Cookie today at around 2pm. Was many years I met her at GL many many years ago. Saw her today no one queuing and door was open and straight went into the room, don't give chance.
Splendid session. Very sensual touches, blowing air while kissing my whole body from back to front. Like a demure little kitten. Maybe I am sucker for her looks., really maintained her body and skin well. Figure perfect for me, my CAI.
Left Petain a very happy man. Well worth the $80.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Hahah i also prefer jolene to cookie. I like jolene huge nips🤤
I also prefer Jolene’s GND look.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Jolene dont allow suckin her nipples right?
Old 06-10-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still rmb my last visit to Jolene before Covid times, she’s just using her cushion below her butt to dry hump my dick without poking her vagina. No wonder she put so much KY on the condom after I wore it.

Straightaway ask her did I even put inside? In the end limp off due to no sensation and HJ to shoot.

Hope she doesn’t do this stunt anymore now.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone know whether ex H26R5 big nehneh Ann coming back?
Old 06-10-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Any bro know of any slim lady with big natural boobs? Slight fleshy is alright. Will up u some points.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know of any slim lady with big natural boobs? Slight fleshy is alright. Will up u some points.
H10R5 Sally.. she not very slim but fleshy
Old 06-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Anyone tries H10 R1 Ah Mun already?
Old 06-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is H10 Michelle back?
Old 06-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Is H10 Michelle back?
In NOV 2022
Old 06-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendking89 View Post
Had Cookie today at around 2pm. Was many years I met her at GL many many years ago. Saw her today no one queuing and door was open and straight went into the room, don't give chance.
Splendid session. Very sensual touches, blowing air while kissing my whole body from back to front. Like a demure little kitten. Maybe I am sucker for her looks., really maintained her body and skin well. Figure perfect for me, my CAI.
Left Petain a very happy man. Well worth the $80.
She come early and go early? I was there yesterday at late afternoon, but her door was closed and lights off. Today also.
Old 06-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Anyone tries H10 R1 Ah Mun already?
She was my go to pre-covid. Maybe the only one that can boob rub and boob fuck well
Old 06-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
She was my go to pre-covid. Maybe the only one that can boob rub and boob fuck well
can boob fark? looks small leh
Old 06-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Legendking89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
She come early and go early? I was there yesterday at late afternoon, but her door was closed and lights off. Today also.
Bro, think she went home or knock off early liao lo. Want to engage services of cookie must need abit of luck and timing nice. Hope u get to meet her soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1