The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
should be more of sex addition, horny.
Yes, spot on.
Min twice a week for me.
Above 55 years old.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Yes, spot on.
Min twice a week for me.
Above 55 years old.
wow going strong 💪💪💪
Old 23-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow going strong 💪💪💪
Not normal and not healthy correct? and require more fresh oyster to keep up to produce more sperm. I try to cut down the urge… but everyone log in here big head cannot control small head.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

You will need to consume a lot of oyster to extract enough zinc for the sperm. Sharing a secret with you, get the Redoxon (the zinc version) and drink everyday, your sperm will be loaded and thick. Good for your vitamin requirements too. This is how Dr M live till now.

I used to cheong 4 to 5 times a week, combo of Geylang and massage parlour and FLs. I must admit it is a sex addiction. It is sextifying, thrilling.

Since Covid, I started to keep a PRC Factory Mei Mei, my cheonging budget goes to maintaining her, so I am pretty much out of action. Single room, her allowance cost me about sgd4000 a month (equivalent to my cheonging budget), but I get to RAW her. She took the Yasmin pills which I brought from Malaysia, much cheaper. But she is also strict with me, check my sperm level and amount after each fuck. Her work permit ends early next year, so I may retain my freedom and more firing power for Geylang. Hellfire missiles in mass production mode now, preparing for live firing exercises in Geylang, smashing the deep valleys of the black forests.

I am a little bit sick of firing my hellfire missiles on the same target in the same black forests. Need to go hunt for more black forests.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
You will need to consume a lot of oyster to extract enough zinc for the sperm. Sharing a secret with you, get the Redoxon (the zinc version) and drink everyday, your sperm will be loaded and thick. Good for your vitamin requirements too. This is how Dr M live till now.

I used to cheong 4 to 5 times a week, combo of Geylang and massage parlour and FLs. I must admit it is a sex addiction. It is sextifying, thrilling.

Since Covid, I started to keep a PRC Factory Mei Mei, my cheonging budget goes to maintaining her, so I am pretty much out of action. Single room, her allowance cost me about sgd4000 a month (equivalent to my cheonging budget), but I get to RAW her. She took the Yasmin pills which I brought from Malaysia, much cheaper. But she is also strict with me, check my sperm level and amount after each fuck. Her work permit ends early next year, so I may retain my freedom and more firing power for Geylang. Hellfire missiles in mass production mode now, preparing for live firing exercises in Geylang, smashing the deep valleys of the black forests.

I am a little bit sick of firing my hellfire missiles on the same target in the same black forests. Need to go hunt for more black forests.
Bro good idea leh! I just drank after reading your post! Build up my immunity + strong and thick sperm!! Win win!!
Old 23-11-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

ooo interesting, will try redoxon zinc.

btw for 4k/mth, u can sashimi diff gal yo
u hv been missing out…
Old 23-11-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Not normal and not healthy correct? and require more fresh oyster to keep up to produce more sperm. I try to cut down the urge… but everyone log in here big head cannot control small head.
don’t need oysters

need a beautiful abalone
Old 23-11-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
ooo interesting, will try redoxon zinc.

btw for 4k/mth, u can sashimi diff gal yo
u hv been missing out…
4K too high for me
Old 23-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

i go stock up redoxon. I think got orange or grape flavour.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Get from which source? Shopee?

Oh, I saw in Shopee. It’s triple action: VC + VB + Zinc correct?
Old 23-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
4K too high for me
4k/mth for 21-22yo fresh syt exclusive sashimi fine dining is quite ok
Had one earlier this year too ; quite fun for a change
Old 23-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

1606 close for a week, kena something?

nvrmind, got chance to try another playing ground.

sorry newbie question:
wat is 1669 operating hours like?
Old 23-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This Zinc version got any difference on the effect for dissolvable type and chewable type? The drink type only has 10 tablets inside, the chewable type like easier to pop it in anytime.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
1606 close for a week, kena something?

nvrmind, got chance to try another playing ground.

sorry newbie question:
wat is 1669 operating hours like?
1608 both girls red bean soup rest one week

1606 open lah
Old 24-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
1608 both girls red bean soup rest one week

1606 open lah
is it, i was told that will b off for a week 🤔
starting today (thursday) maybe?
later i pass by c c look look

do u by any chance know 1669 operating hours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1