The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
The mix is a business man that have wife and kids in his late 30s, a uncle in his 50s-60s with wife and even grandchildren, and another early 30s single man that is son of rich man.

So no… not all is cpf taking old man ��
Just wondering why a rich young single in his early 30s not getting a proper girl friend.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Just wondering why a rich young single in his early 30s not getting a proper girl friend.
Wondering those 50s with a happy family and kids; still want to 包养 MLs
Old 29-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Met the same lady today on our 7th meeting. While paying the entrance fee I noticed from the check-in book that there is a customer booked her for 3 sessions before me, seems like she is popular 红牌 in the shop。
As usual ask for shoulder massage and chat whatever we can, suddenly someone keep calling her and she doesn't want to answer, she explained this customer always call but doesn't want to come down for massage. to me,I think this man already kena her KC trap and badly fell for her.
Maybe no more spending power so the only way he can do is call. This type of kaki will sure come down to see her if his pockets allowed.

After these session I observed this ladies had got some habits.

1) she doesn't like to chat to customers, she only reply and leaves the phone on the table for charging. I think she is clever becos if anyone wants to talk with her will have to come down and talk. This will fill up the slots and change into earnings
2) she always leave the shop for meal break, either saying makan or go temple.
She will come back to work later.she takes this apportuinty to meet customer showing care and friendly, actually building relationship. KC game.
3) everytime when I about to leave I will pay her for the special, she will always ask for an extra blue note. The closer I get to her the nearer she reach to my wallet. She becomes more daring as I am no longer a stranger to her

She is smart in a way but she is also playing with fire. Only experience lady can handle multiple partners.

The game is on, she had moves to habit 3
Her moves are sweet making me leaves happily.
Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.
Old 30-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
maybe he’s just a player?
Old 30-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Just curious, how would or will they bother to know who we are with before we visited them, we are only their customers, they got no feelings for us only we will have feelings to them, they had tons of customers, they only make sure we are legit customers and not some newbie, newbies are always a high risk. seriously we are nothing to them, eg, do you think they will still wanna have contact with u after they go back, I will 100 percent says they don’t, they just want someone who willingly to do errents for them as they have no one to look to when they are out of town, they will just buy u a 200, 300bucks meal as a trade off. we can’t even fit a place of friendship with them compared to their besties. I had one for 6yrs during 2002 times, I was out of her list the minute she went back, anyway the trade was over, she passed me to her friends who came here but none wanna make it out with me, can see how practical they are, new ones do not want someone else “boyfriend” either, so that is where I found my chance to quit , I can remain as a very good friend but will just stop there even today I had friends in this trade but I will neither upsell their service, just clean friendship, they have their own clients
Human being have feeling, and this feeling will change along the time also how we interact with them, especially they met so Many customers, from our experience will know are they telling the true or lie. Some are ready worth it as friend even they already backed to their home countries, some are better kick far away if u know their true color come out after they got what they pursue, they r so many tricks on their head for the ML that have experience one, they will shared among themselves. ML also can create projects for his regular to chips into their trickyproject eg: birthday, buy concert ticket, today home rental haven’t paid, buy cosmetics,today no business, I want to merry you etc once get hooked just it.
Sometimes can’t blamed, they spoilt by so many choices of their regulars
Just maintained as friend, unless want to merry her. I have encounter few MLs asked me you want to be my boyfriend, I replied to them 我跟妳我没有安全感, or I replied to them I like to be like a wild horse, Dun like to be tied
Old 01-12-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.
For those who finds similarities on the habits of your ml and my lady could be the same person can just pm me your lady's name of her first alphabet and I will reply you either
A) yes she is.
B) no, it's a different lady.

This will not share openly and only reply thru pm.
Old 02-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
For those who finds similarities on the habits of your ml and my lady could be the same person can just pm me your lady's name of her first alphabet and I will reply you either
A) yes she is.
B) no, it's a different lady.

This will not share openly and only reply thru pm.
Received a few pms asking to verified their ladies is it same as the one I had mentioned.

Anyone would like to check please come forward and pm me. Strictly confidential.
Old 04-12-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
I have seen ML getting tens of thousand of dollars from not one but 3 person that 保养 her. But she continue to work and earn that $200 for every fj. .....

......?
Wow, this ML must be very pretty ....
Old 05-12-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
muttonchop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

got massage girls "fall in love" with me but i never with them. Most of my long time girls ask me to be their boyfriend or even marry them.

The more i learn about their life the more frightened i am.

First of all they are VERY poor. Literally come from a village.
If you marry them you have to support their entire family. Mother father brother aunty dog what ever.

and i mean how to bring this type of girl back to my parents? completely impractical.

Just enjoy the extra GFE la, i just treat this as an bonus service, lol.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
got massage girls "fall in love" with me but i never with them. Most of my long time girls ask me to be their boyfriend or even marry them.

The more i learn about their life the more frightened i am.

First of all they are VERY poor. Literally come from a village.
If you marry them you have to support their entire family. Mother father brother aunty dog what ever.

and i mean how to bring this type of girl back to my parents? completely impractical.

Just enjoy the extra GFE la, i just treat this as an bonus service, lol.
Hahaha Dog also included in package. Lol.

Maybe the ones u encounter are new in the trade.

Some not poor one. Some very the rich. Cos they in this trade for close to 10yrs if the ML gng to 30. Especially during 2021 they made good money.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
muttonchop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Hahaha Dog also included in package. Lol.

Maybe the ones u encounter are new in the trade.

Some not poor one. Some very the rich. Cos they in this trade for close to 10yrs if the ML gng to 30. Especially during 2021 they made good money.
Never met a rich ML before, 99% always desperate for money work 12 hr a day. If that's call rich, then i pity them lol. New and old la, ive met so many over 10 years already.

I know of a few lady boses that are "rich", but not rich by Singapore standards la, they are avg compared to a white collar worker in SG, accept their trade can be shut down anytime.

The lady bosses i know are very lonely, even tho they put on a strong face. No not many men want to marry a massage girl, those that do, are not exactly the most eligible bachelors lol.

Last edited by muttonchop; 07-12-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
Never met a rich ML before, 99% always desperate for money work 12 hr a day. If that's call rich, then i pity them lol. New and old la, ive met so many over 10 years already.

I know of a few lady boses that are "rich", but not rich by Singapore standards la, they are avg compared to a white collar worker in SG, accept their trade can be shut down anytime.

The lady bosses i know are very lonely, even tho they put on a strong face. No not many men want to marry a massage girl, those that do, are not exactly the most eligible bachelors lol.
Unlike us we can work till 60.
Just my opinion.
Once they abv 35 yrs old and didn't maintain well. Their market value will drop.
Syt normally command higher pricing and booking.
Very true abt the eligible bachelor not that keen in getting a ML as wife. Or even ex ML.Cos they have more better choices out there and also for face. Dun wish business partners or friends saying that "oh ur wife massage and bedding skills is top notch during the 2010 to 2020 period. " is that suppose to a praise?
Old 07-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

To all bros,
This is to recommend a massage woman to some elderly lonely brothers that needs chatting companion, she is honest, patience and willing to listen to any topics in life of happiness and hardship.

Me and my kaki already chatted with her for several times, in return she didn't ask for any money or gifts, she is new to the spa scene and had no customer at all, if any brother wanted to make friend with her can pm me for her contact and location of where she works. What's she needs is a new circle of friends, her shop doesn't have much walk in customer.

Please treat her well as she is a very simple woman that just arrive to our shores to make a living to support her parents.

She is different, she is not here into any KC game, chatting more with her will feel her sincerity, her attitude tells she is an innocence woman that suffers her past.

So brother let's put our hands together for a new friend. I am sure she can kills your lonelyness and erase your sad past.

Thank you.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro had responded to check my WeChat. Thanks for support.

Last edited by beginat63; 07-12-2022 at 02:10 PM. Reason: deleted
Old 07-12-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, do PM me... TQ
Check your WeChat.
Thanks for support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1