The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Photo is definitely her. Probably about 34-35 years old. Slim. B-cup. Service is actually top notch. FN with little/no restrictions if you ask politely. Maximum playability. If you like JG, her JG skills are top notch too.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/you-you-massage/
Right.. Thanks bro..
Old 06-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
She definitely no need to scare to lose a few customers... There's still tons of people that's trying to book her slot
Yah, LL's work attitude is one of the best around. She gives her best each time, cos she believes in doing a good job if she wants to do a job. That reminds me of the OG Hebe/Ziqing kind of work ethics.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Many mls going back lah cos CNY coming.
Ah I see… hope they will be back soon.
And with restrictions relaxing I think more will feel easier to work here
Old 06-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Thanks bro.. Adding onto this FR for Mi Li as well.

Looks quite close to pictures, massage pretty decent.

Skinny, small boobs.. But the sensual is fail.. She just sits there and mechanically jerks u off. No pattern change, nothing. Doesn't lick you or let u lick. Attitude is OK though.

She may be 110, but still.. We can't accept this kind of vanilla lah. Won't rtm.
Many new ML not get used to the scene, will need time to adapt.
hope some bro can guide her before i manage to visit her.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Erm.. This pics are all literally head pasted on someone else body???
Lol I haven't seen photoshop that bad since Virlin. https://sglonelyguy-17.com/virlin-massage/
Old 06-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Yah, LL's work attitude is one of the best around. She gives her best each time, cos she believes in doing a good job if she wants to do a job. That reminds me of the OG Hebe/Ziqing kind of work ethics.
Yep. I saw some bro said she getting lazy because she works less hours now, but ppl need to realised she still average around 8~9 customers with less working hours. So with her hard working attitude, 8~9 is a lot for her already. If anyone wanna object to what I'm saying here then it's fine you're correct (not from my perspective). I thought ningxia was really good too, still have her wc but dont know if she's coming back or not Never ask.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Lol I haven't seen photoshop that bad since Virlin. https://sglonelyguy-17.com/virlin-massage/
This one very scary... though her background is very interesting.

Zara
Old 06-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
2nd that opinion bro. I too feels the same Hebe vibe on her, as per my FR on her after my 1st visit. Since then, been diligently RTM her a few rounds, and she has won me over despite me not as enthu about the current ML scene. She definitely don't need my publicity for her business but I feel MLs like her needs to get the proper "recognition" she deserves. Some get complacent after attained popularity, others take short cuts with each RTM, but she is consistent in all my visits to her. I not a tipper, I book 1 hour only and I don't routinely visit her, yet each session is as good (in fact better) as the first. Put aside her OMG boobs and amazing sensual, she is a very fun ML to spend time with. Never a moment of dullness with her and she actually do a lot of thoughtful stuff too. A must try imo.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This one very scary... though her background is very interesting.
I'd advise everyone here to stay away Virlin. She is very arrogant and has an attitude problem. Constantly bragging about how good she is, and what IT certificate she has, and how many customers queue up to see her. She said the words "I got queue very long" about 5 times in a one hour session once.

Then when I exited her shop and started walking to the lift, she stepped out of the shop and yelled towards me at the top of her lungs "This side also have lift, can use this one!" Zero sense.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Tried this girl, located in Area B.
When open the door, greeted by a slim petite girl. Went to her room, she told me to shower as she bent over her bed to text. Her shapely ass made me get a hard on instantly.

Massage was nothing to shout about. She did say she was a dancer in PRC. During sensual she used her boobs to run over my back. No catbath from her thou.

Must say she has one of the nicest feel boobs in recent times, smooth l, natural and bouncy. I asked if I can zhut, but she say cannot. Can only touch her pussy outside panties.

After cumming, showered, still got time, she offered me a head massage till times up.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yep. I saw some bro said she getting lazy because she works less hours now, but ppl need to realised she still average around 8~9 customers with less working hours. So with her hard working attitude, 8~9 is a lot for her already. If anyone wanna object to what I'm saying here then it's fine you're correct (not from my perspective). I thought ningxia was really good too, still have her wc but dont know if she's coming back or not Never ask.
How is that categorised as lazy..haha, really beyond me. Is up to them to decide how many clients they want to serve so long as they deliver the same high standards each time. Not all MLs set sky high $$ targets to meet, some needs to relax on and off to recharge. I have met MLs whom work super long shifts daily and some literally doze off or visibly shagged out, end up becomes poor service standards and ruin own business in the process. Not wise at all.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Never a moment of dullness with her and she actually do a lot of thoughtful stuff too. A must try imo.
This is how every ML should do by being consistent to keep the customers to RTM. She deserve all the popularity and people doting on her.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
How is that categorised as lazy..haha, really beyond me. Is up to them to decide how many clients they want to serve so long as they deliver the same high standards each time. Not all MLs set sky high $$ targets to meet, some needs to relax on and off to recharge. I have met MLs whom work super long shifts daily and some literally doze off or visibly shagged out, end up becomes poor service standards and ruin own business in the process. Not wise at all.
Yea bro that's what i thought too. But then most people here will not think like us la, if you know what i mean.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
2nd that opinion bro. I too feels the same Hebe vibe on her, as per my FR on her after my 1st visit. Since then, been diligently RTM her a few rounds, and she has won me over despite me not as enthu about the current ML scene. She definitely don't need my publicity for her business but I feel MLs like her needs to get the proper "recognition" she deserves. Some get complacent after attained popularity, others take short cuts with each RTM, but she is consistent in all my visits to her. I not a tipper, I book 1 hour only and I don't routinely visit her, yet each session is as good (in fact better) as the first. Put aside her OMG boobs and amazing sensual, she is a very fun ML to spend time with. Never a moment of dullness with her and she actually do a lot of thoughtful stuff too. A must try imo.
Quote:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/

Revisited home based ML after a long hiatus
Not because of recent comments but because also saw references to Hebe a long time back and just didn't feel like writing till now

First off...
VERY
FAR
OFF

please.. nowhere close to Hebe / Ziqing
The only attribute would be the eager service and cheerful disposition
that's about it
for context, I would pay $150 for Hebe today and won't even pay $110 or $120 for any in the current batch

ok, pardon the rant

now objectively, she and Jing Jing are tied for top spot in the battle for the 4 bosom princesses
plus points for spotless toilet (dry and wet area clearly maintained as such)

I can see what the draw is with her; especially for those who have never tried Hebe, Chizi, Long Nv, Rui Rui to name a few
Even Sally and Mango had their regular reliable pool of returnees
Guess just not for me
Old 06-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
( Click to show/hide )

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/

Revisited home based ML after a long hiatus
Not because of recent comments but because also saw references to Hebe a long time back and just didn't feel like writing till now

First off...
VERY
FAR
OFF

please.. nowhere close to Hebe / Ziqing
The only attribute would be the eager service and cheerful disposition
that's about it
for context, I would pay $150 for Hebe today and won't even pay $110 or $120 for any in the current batch

I can see what the draw is with her; especially for those who have never tried Hebe, Chizi, Long Nv, Rui Rui to name a few
Even Sally and Mango had their regular reliable pool of returnees
Guess just not for me
Wah, pity she didn't leave as good an impression on you bro, hope your session is at least pleasant! That's the thing about ML visiting though, no 2 person will have the same level of satisfaction, regardless of how good the ML in question is rated by others, sometimes we simply need to try it out to form our own verdict. On the Hebe comparison, imho, other than the looks department where Hebe is in the tier of Donna, Aila, Song Song for me, LL is actually pretty close in all other aspects. Anyway, respect your view too. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1