The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah, pity she didn't leave as good an impression on you bro, hope your session is at least pleasant! That's the thing about ML visiting though, no 2 person will have the same level of satisfaction, regardless of how good the ML in question is rated by others, sometimes we simply need to try it out to form our own verdict. On the Hebe comparison, imho, other than the looks department where Hebe is in the tier of Donna, Aila, Song Song for me, LL is actually pretty close in all other aspects. Anyway, respect your view too. Cheers
no worries bro
Yes it was a pleasant experience
I think it was your Hebe comment some time back that prompted me to try

I definitely got the vibes why she attracts such comparisons
She did have several instances of phone use though I just let it slide

Overall, competing against current crop, she would stand out
But against Hebe, too far away even the session was near faultless
Old 07-12-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Ya. Shortlisted Nan Xing. But she has gone too
I was trying to link up with Nan Xing when time permits. Thanks for sharing that she is gone. I kind of remember she is here for less than a year or so. Perhaps her business wasn’t so good and packing up was the last option. Sadness
Old 07-12-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Interesting. Thought some bro said she came from spa background but surprised she seems so green instead. Her looks gum me but the session does not seem fun for me to want to try…
She spa do ear digging and shoulder plus head massage only, if you have been to china those big spa sitting at the main lobby, you will know what I mean. That's why very green in this line.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
no worries bro
Oops, my bad lol. I guess that shows just how much some of us misses Hebe, such that we get excited when spotted similarities haha. These are the ones I yearned for their return even though they have moved on to other phase of their lives. Good to see some familiar faces returned, but pity not whom I wished to see. Many came back and offered less, which bugs me. Now that you mentioned, I suddenly miss Mango too, even if she doesn't have high playability, she is pretty and very good service standards. I think months back some false alarm on her returning, got me excited then disappointed. Dang.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
no worries bro

I definitely got the vibes why she attracts such comparisons
She did have several instances of phone use though I just let it slide

Overall, competing against current crop, she would stand out
But against Hebe, too far away even the session was near faultless
Against the backdrop of this stale pool of MLs, LL definitely stands out.

She’s the only one from the 4 “bosoms princess” still on my rotation list. The rest visited and rtm a few times but gradually dropped.

Below are my experience, my 2 cents:

JJ - Very nice body but too quiet and green in sensual, whole session almost radio silence as I am the quiet type also and dun initiate conversation first. No chemistry with her.

KK - Gnd look and nice knockers but sadly her sensual didn’t improve much. I am very anal about cat bath, hers is very short and feel like someone painting a vertical zebra crossing on your back lol.

Rayna - Cute look and sensual is better or on par with LL. Just a bit on the baba side and also not much chemistry with her.

Outside of famous 4, mostly are meh or land mines except for a few gems like TT etc.

So not surprised about LL being cream of the crop now.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Lol I haven't seen photoshop that bad since Virlin. https://sglonelyguy-17.com/virlin-massage/
LOL. this one is pretty bad too..
Old 07-12-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah, pity she didn't leave as good an impression on you bro, hope your session is at least pleasant! That's the thing about ML visiting though, no 2 person will have the same level of satisfaction, regardless of how good the ML in question is rated by others, sometimes we simply need to try it out to form our own verdict. On the Hebe comparison, imho, other than the looks department where Hebe is in the tier of Donna, Aila, Song Song for me, LL is actually pretty close in all other aspects. Anyway, respect your view too. Cheers
Dont shoot me, but I didnt find OG Hebe pretty (no issue with service), just pleasant looking. Havent visited LL or the other angpais mentioned. So yea, no 2 person same view.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
standard vanilla, didnt miss much, dont worry.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
...Mango too, even if she doesn't have high playability, she is pretty and very good service standards. I think months back some false alarm on her returning, got me excited then disappointed. Dang.
She is keen to come back, though not looking to be in the previous settings.

Zara
Old 07-12-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Below are my experience, my 2 cents:

JJ - Very nice body but too quiet and green in sensual, whole session almost radio silence as I am the quiet type also and dun initiate conversation first. No chemistry with her.

KK - Gnd look and nice knockers but sadly her sensual didn’t improve much. I am very anal about cat bath, hers is very short and feel like someone painting a vertical zebra crossing on your back lol.
Tried both

JJ - promising start but subsequent visits SOP. Dropped.

KK - went once, decent session overall, but no urge to RTM.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Dont shoot me, but I didnt find OG Hebe pretty (no issue with service), just pleasant looking. Havent visited LL or the other angpais mentioned. So yea, no 2 person same view.
Nah, I am the agree to disagree type, plus looks is ALWAYS subjective. I am probably one of the few whom rate Hebe looks as high as the best that has graced this scene. Her looks is not the kind that immediately make you stare non stop, and she applies little to no makeup. Is just au natural and stand the test of prolonged viewing. 耐看+the more you see the prettier she seems. At least to me that's the case la. At times we discount the girl when she is not tall and slender, but for me I separate the looks from the figure. Anyway, she's history..
Old 07-12-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is keen to come back, though not looking to be in the previous settings.
Oh, as in she looking to be under spa/hc settings? Or not in the ML trade anymore lol. If not returning as ML then no point for me haha since I don't have any leisure mingling plans with these working ladies 😉
Old 07-12-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
LOL. this one is pretty bad too..
Let's just say that I visited her once before covid and decided never to return again. Her JG is pretty much bs and just rubbing her special oil on the groin area.

On a side note, are there any MLs like Laura from a long time ago, who looks good and provides very good JG also? I remember her combo of huge bosoms, high playability and good jg but there's no other ML who comes close to her in those aspect..
Old 07-12-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nicole-massage/

I usually don't write FR but this one deserves one to save fellow bros money.
When i entered her shop she asked me for the money and that was a red flag for me. Whenever a ML asks for money before the massage its usually bad. And this was no different.
I bathe...laid down and she started massaging me. After 15 mins she asked me to turn over. I was quite pissed already cause her massage was handicapped in that she was using 1 hand to massage half of the time. Anyway after turning over she started pouring oil on my dick and wanked it. No foreplay whatsoever. Then she started her upselling which really killed my mood. $50 to strip bf and whatever...then went down to $40...then $30. I told her to stop and turned over and told her to continue her massage. She knew by now I was not happy and she started to slow down and stopped her upselling.

All in all I was in and out in 45 mins including the bathing. Pls bros...I took a hit so that you won't waste your money. We need to weed out the shitty ones and make sure they close down to stop chopping us. Feeling really stupid and pissed off...
Yes bro same thing happen to me waste money most of her reviews are fake
Old 07-12-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She is here for 3 mths liao and she did say she will be back soon. So let's just wait and see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1