The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-12-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nowadays really jialat. Even when reading old accounts, go down see is almost another person. Worst she is under premium price.
Old 28-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
canno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks H.O.T for accepting a last min booking.
Response was fast and clear.
Bro H.O.T ask for Review after session here it goes.
My own experience only.

Girl: Celine from House Of Thai
Looks: 10/10 Very pretty look. Picture maybe not but In real she is young looking actually.
Service: 10/10 BBBJ very very good. With deepthroat or mine is just small
Shower me together and never leave me alone. Fuckjob was good also a very responsive with sexy sexy moans. Will definately book her again.

Overall: 10/10 with great GFE and Services.
Damage: $150/90Mins/2Shots for their Opening Promo

Thanks Bro H.O.T.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hot off the heels of bro Loadedgun's FR, I quickly texted Bro SK for a slot with Nicky.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=912942

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: The last time I booked with TRL was some years back. This stable has been a mainstay before and continue to have high level of service and ease of booking.

Look : 7/10 Not a SYT, can tell she's not that young. But her looks does grow on you.
Body : 8/10 Hourglass figure. Average height with good curves. Had a good time fondling her ass and pussy while she sat on top of me kissing.
Boobs : 8.5/10 Very nice tits. Soft D cups that are nice to grab and fondle. Responsive to my sucking and licking.
Frenching : 9/10 She initiates light pecks then progress to tongue flicking and frenching as the action heats up.
Painting: 10/10 The oral sex for this session was almost magical. Nicky has a small and very neat pussy. Just a thin slit and not the large labia type. I started from her tummy and licked my way down to the sides of her pussy. She was responsive and started moaning before I got to the main action. She let out a small scream when I blew softly on her clit and clamped onto it sucking hard. She can take quite abit of licking, sucking and nibbling below. I was using my thumb to caress her pussy while I painted away and later realised it was actually her asshole. No wonder she got so wet and high.
BBBJ : 20/10 I have a fetish for BBBJ and DT. Nicky surely does not fail in this area. She started with light licks on my dickhead and slowly engulf the half of my dick. For awhile I thought she wouldn't go the full length but boy I couldn't be more wrong. Her technique builds up and soon she was taking all 7" of me in. What set her apart was not her suction or tongue. She has no gag reflex and can really take it all into her throat. I was really going to town on her face. She was glugging and the amount of saliva all over my groin was amazing to see and feel. The face fucking was out of this world and she can keep going and going. The feeling of hitting the back of the throat happens all the time if the girl can DT. This girl, I can push it harder and feel my dick head "pop" into her throat plus I can do it successively with some force. I can count the number of times I cum from BBBJ with one hand. This was one of them. It took some time but Nicky got the job done and I blew a huge load into her mouth and she really sucked me clean.
FJ : N/A This is the first time in my 20 over years of chionging that I didn't fuck the girl. The oral sex was so amazing that I was spent and satisfied without penetration.

We took time to hug and chit chat after the exhausting first shot. She told me alot about herself and she let on that she had Caucasian boyfriends and she loves sex. Hence her ability to handle a dick so well. She initiated and gave me another awesome BBBJ for the second shot but as usual I am a one shot guy. It was very enjoyable nonetheless.

RTF: Not too sure yet. I saw Baifern in the same location she looks good too.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honda Club Friday

Tried yesterday, location very near MRT walkable distance and have parking nearby too

Looks slightly older irl, 15-20% off image but still looks good. boobs are really big looks good in all position. she is very hardworking lady, she asked me what I like before the action so that she could accommodate.

overall highly recommend her for boob lovers she definitely wont disappoint
Old 28-12-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
happy4play is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=rose

Rose - Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 - Approx 10% Differs from photos but still quite pretty

Body: 8/10 - Fair White, very alluring body.

Boobs: 8/10 - Perfect Natural boob for her body

HJ: 9.5/10 - Playing with my balls at the same time. (licking)

BBBJ: 9/10 Done with momentum. Satisfied

FJ: 8/10 - Very accommodative. Tried 69, Doggy, cow girl. Wont stop or complain unless u want to. Good ah!

GFE: 8/10 - More like FB. (Friends with benefit) Can chat and speaks english

CIM: 10/10: Very Pro in this, definitely satisfying
Not Time watcher

RTF : Yes will do if time allow
Old 28-12-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ironkaleido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 28 Dec 2022

Name 名字: Baifern of TRL

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10, cute and pretty
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : definitely 25 and below
Body 身材 : tall and slim
Boobs 胸部 : not for boobs lover
Kissing 接吻 : NA
Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP
BBBJ 无套口交. : sensual and with depth
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : tight and good
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : 11/10, can really chit chat
Massage 按摩 : 7/10

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*prob the best one I have tried post COVID

RTF/RTM 回头率 : definitely

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_
Old 28-12-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Snooker yesterday night from bro cf

She is about 80% similar to the photo. Pretty, with sharp features.
Slight thai tan, with average height and no fat, slim body.
Boobs are natural B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze, fans of natural boobs would really appreciate.
Frenching with her really like lover hot make out session some light moans and started breathingly heavily.
Her BBBJ skills are good as well, with some good shaft work and DT, did not rush it.
During the FJ, she let out genuine moans that got me more horny.
Accommodating to multiple positions and good stamina as the first round took quite some time.
What i really love about her is her attitude! Always smiling and making sure everything was alright throughout the sessino.
Service oriented like 5 star hotel dining!
We managed to break ice and communicate to the point that it did not feel like a commercial bonk.
Starting to miss her already...
Old 28-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahah so stressful these days trying to find a real FR. Any tips on this guys?
Old 28-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name 名字: Ava (TRL)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=913032

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10 - she looks sweeter in photos, more mature irl.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Low 20s
Body 身材 : Not your usual stick thin. Curvy in all the right places. Feels like one of the nerdy girls on the streets. But she is a freak in bed.
Boobs 胸部 : Nice and natural
Kissing 接吻 : 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 10 rode me like no tomorrow
HJ: 10 while we did mutual pleasuring
GFE 女朋友感 : Felt more like FWBs, just the way I like it
Massage 按摩 : NA

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Ava said this is her first time in this line, but her BJ and FJ felt like she's been in this for a long time. She says she loves sex and can really feel it man. Pity I only managed to squeeze in 1 shot, 2 shots would have been perfect.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes
Old 28-12-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Alright, I'm sorry about that, BBZ bro, I did say it was a bit filtered though but again, sorry about that. I say what I need to say about my session with her and I'm glad that it goes well for me. The reason why I booked her because there's no FR of her in her thread except the one in Telegram but that bro only goes for massage and anal rim so I don't know why her stable didn't put that FR in her thread and of course, her pics too and her measurements and all. However, I have no idea other bros who visited her before, didn't like her and the stable she's with, so yes but you're completely right, next time, I'll be careful about what I said, BBZ bro.
Bro.... if you truely enjoyed you session with "her"........ in my heart.... i salute you.... You Are Legend.....
Old 28-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Cckhold is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=bella

Bella - Silk

Went up, ding dong - door open. Pretty face appear.. then the boobs.. haiyo... doink doink doink. what else can u ask for. Went in chit chat 3 mins went bath. Bath me like a baby then went back room. Slow and erotic. Then BBBJ.. good and nice. I think it was at least a good 5 mins then she capped me and ride. Riding for a while, i request her to ride back facing me. No complains, she just smile and turn... ooooooooooo and she rides and she rides and i came.

She cleaned me up and i just rested there for a while. She cleaned me up pretty well and then she started to massage my leg, and so we chat. After chatting, she asked if i am ready for 2nd round. I said ok. This time i asked for 69. She smile and we did. No smell, wet. Perfect. After a long while, we went doggy. Old liao bo stamina.. LOL.. But got to give it to her mouth... good suction.. good momentum. After finish, OKT still will ask for feedback. Very customer orientated.

This is my overall experience with Bella Individual experience and perspective may differ so do not quote me. My 2 cents worth.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jerjeromel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tobo (99babes) 28 Dec, (Afternoon)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=tobo

Okt: 9/10 quick response, clear directions and instructions, answer my enquiries as well.

Location: 10/10 (Budget hotel no need registration, near MRT)

Room: 10/10 (Clean, attached toilet, good sized bed, good towel provided because just moved to the hotel today.)

Look: 8/10 (mid-tanned, discount 10% due to face blemishes. Not as SYT.)

Body: 8/10 (Slim, not skinny slim but ok for me, nice shapely B+ boobs)

French: 9/10 (Can French for as long as you want but not always DFK but good enough for me, will stroke your rod while doing so.)

BJ: 10/10 (Another awesome BJ, sloppy and smooth and takes her time to do so)

Painting/Fingering: NIL (already wet and more into frenching and caressing each other)

FJ: 8/10 (Not much moans but it's ok, gave up when she kept on grinding me.)

Comms: 6/10 (Barely talk with minimal English.)

Service/GFE: 8/10 (Not much of a GFE feel but pro active as a service-based. Initiate to kiss, hug plus massage after the deed was quite a nice offer to end the session)

Total grade: A- (Not as SYT as expected but a great bonk because of great service, I believe a RTF may get better grade.)

Disclaimer: I only look for SYT, able to French, slim, fair and high GFE (ratings will be high if these are met)
ThaiConcepts - Lydia(A)
LF - Ning(A)
Old 28-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Squirrter is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=913293&highlight=kim

Kim - Seduction

Look 8.5/ 10

body 8/10 slim small petite type, No Tummy

BooB: 9/10 I like C with more natural feeling it will be perfect, rather than those hard D

Bbbj 8/10 was normal didnt have those insane skill that make me CIM, FYI i am very hard to cum in bbbj, even a very good bbbj, take 20-30min to cum.

FJ 8/10 she was shaved down there so it was clean and nice quite accommodate to your fav postion
Old 28-12-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post

Booked Snooker yesterday night from bro cf

She is about 80% similar to the photo. Pretty, with sharp features.
Slight thai tan, with average height and no fat, slim body.
Boobs are natural B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze, fans of natural boobs would really appreciate.
Frenching with her really like lover hot make out session some light moans and started breathingly heavily.
Her BBBJ skills are good as well, with some good shaft work and DT, did not rush it.
During the FJ, she let out genuine moans that got me more horny.
Accommodating to multiple positions and good stamina as the first round took quite some time.
What i really love about her is her attitude! Always smiling and making sure everything was alright throughout the sessino.
Service oriented like 5 star hotel dining!
We managed to break ice and communicate to the point that it did not feel like a commercial bonk.
Starting to miss her already...
I concur to the description. I saw Snooker on the way out after my session with Kimmy (which btw was fantastic, slutty face and body like those car sales girl).

Snooker and I looked at each other curiously for a while. She kept smiling I don't know why. She has the innocent sporty girl look. Quite close to the two pics below.

Old 28-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Snooker, Club Friday
2.30pm, 28 Dec

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=911866

Contacted Bro CF this afternoon with last minute request, after a window of opportunity opened for me.
Snooker wasn't my first choice, but I'm really pleased that I met her. Although she's young, she's mature for her age and as some of the other bros have said, she's very service oriented.
First thing that hits you when greeted at the door is her lovely smile, then her height. She's tall for an Asian chick.
Model figure, nice Bs with eraser nipples.
I had fun with her. She really seemed to get into being painted and fingered. I was gentle and made sure to warm her up first, but by the end she was like a bucking bronco.
FJ was genuine too. She seemed to enjoy herself.
Had a good chat with her during downtime and although her English isn't great, we could easily converse.
If tall, model like figure girls with a friendly service oriented outlook are your thing, then you have to meet Snook.
I would definitely RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1