The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If we turn this argument around, and I go into your church forum with an anonymous nick, then go on a tirade expounding the pleasures of the flesh trade and tell these holy fuckers what they are missing in life - then claim that this is a refreshing change.

How do you think the church-goers will feel?

The only reason you dare to do this, is because the forum is anonymous.
Yes you are right, the only reason why I dare to do this is because its anonymous. Surely im not gonna let all my friends and family know that I am samster who suffered from a sex addiction right?

Then again, the only reason why this forum exists is because of its anonymity. You think a 30 year old married man with kids will openly ask for FLs on his facebook? So im not quite sure what your point on anonymity is all about.

Moving on to your next point, you are comparing apples with oranges. In the context of the church, it goes against their core beliefs. This forum however, allows us to post our reviews and share our experiences. For instance, you are freely allowed to share your bad experiences with MLs/FLs. By the same logic, i should be able to share my bad experiences of chionging(i.e sex addiction).

Next, you are still free to share your views on commercial sex on a church forum. Sure, people will rebutt you, but i highly doubt they will start to throw a tantrum like a little child, which is what you are doing now.

This may be an anonymous forum, but I am fairly certain that you are an immature, emotional, and broken man from what you have written. Perhaps even lost his mind from late-stage venereal diseases.

Take a look around. Out of the 40,000 samsters, you are the only one crying like a kid. Fucking xiasuay.
Old 26-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Which church you went for confession?
Novena. I sincerely hope you are not the priest I met.
Old 26-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Perhaps you are right, only difference is that I am not putting in any coins lol
I suggest then that you completely stay out of sbf. That's how i quit my gambling for good.. Banned myself from the clubs and never had to go in there ever again. Same that if you stay in this forum, I can assure you within 2 years you will fall..

Last edited by peeboy75; 26-01-2023 at 04:12 PM. Reason: ..
Old 26-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If we turn this argument around, and I go into your church forum with an anonymous nick, then go on a tirade expounding the pleasures of the flesh trade and tell these holy fuckers what they are missing in life - then claim that this is a refreshing change.

How do you think the church-goers will feel?

The only reason you dare to do this, is because the forum is anonymous.
If you actually did that, high chance u may be preaching to the choir

Those "holy fuckers" tend to be the biggest hypocrites around
Old 26-01-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
If you actually did that, high chance u may be preaching to the choir

Those "holy fuckers" tend to be the biggest hypocrites around
Yeah.. Like those god damn freaking pedo priests...
Old 26-01-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Such is the duality of man. Without light there is no darkness. Hope you find a way to internalize your feelings and make peace with yourself.

But i agree with the emotions part. I also suffered crazy mood swings when i was chionging. Like as if I lost my mind. I suspect is due to the euphoric highs of sex. Too much will disrupt our nervous system and dopamine functions in our brain.
on the contrary, banging helps me release stress. i don't feel like i lost my mind. when i'm really pissed. i would do something really decadent as a reminder how low can a human being get and so long as i still enjoy it. it's not the bottom yet.
Old 26-01-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 3
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Novena. I sincerely hope you are not the priest I met.
Are you a baptised catholic? Else you should not be receiving the communion!
Old 26-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are you a baptised catholic? Else you should not be receiving the communion!
Lol, how did you know that im not a baptised catholic? What gave it away?

Yes, you're right, im a pentecoastal christian. I know that catholic church forbids non baptised catholics from taking communion. But for us christians, all are welcome to partake as long as you believe in the trinity.

No offence, but my personal opinion is that the truth of the matter lies in the bible. Jesus did not dictate that those who partake must be baptized. I believe that this rule(as well as many other rules and rituals) was man made by the catholic church due to traditional and cultural reasons.
Old 27-01-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

I really resonate with your story, how you got started is very similar to me. I made a new year resolution not to any whores in SG, except in Japan (because who can resist Japanese girls and their top notch service??!!)
Old 27-01-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, how did you know that im not a baptised catholic? What gave it away?

Yes, you're right, im a pentecoastal christian. I know that catholic church forbids non baptised catholics from taking communion. But for us christians, all are welcome to partake as long as you believe in the trinity.

No offence, but my personal opinion is that the truth of the matter lies in the bible. Jesus did not dictate that those who partake must be baptized. I believe that this rule(as well as many other rules and rituals) was man made by the catholic church due to traditional and cultural reasons.
Does your Christian denomination have any confession services?
Old 27-01-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really resonate with your story, how you got started is very similar to me. I made a new year resolution not to any whores in SG, except in Japan (because who can resist Japanese girls and their top notch service??!!)
Damn bro, jap girls also one of my greatest fetishes. Looks like i can never go to japan alone in the future. If not cfm go on a sex rampage lol
Old 27-01-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Does your Christian denomination have any confession services?
No bro, confession is only available in catholic churches
Old 01-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ubuntumytutu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wah i wish i had 8k to splurge when i was 24
Old 10-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
naughtyMickey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This resonated very deeply with me. Did stop for a couple of years but occassionally sticking to "HJ rule" only.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 20
donkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No bro, confession is only available in catholic churches
don't worry , you will be back doing raw fl and maybe with double intensity .the fact you took the time to preach and write so long story with visualisation means you are fighting the temptation and using this forum to justify it. dick is dick , you will fuck again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1