The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-02-2023, 11:46 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Zap or not does not matter. At least I am relieved to see that there still many rationale bros who agree with me. Surely you weren’t expecting to exchange all these rep for cash at your neighborhood community center.

To all the folks out there (including you) who do not understand English, I did not expose her because she is old and ugly. Let me do this for once more for folks like you.

As mentioned, I did not even intend to put anything negative about her on this forum. If I did, I would have done it on the very same day I visited her. I did this because despite having such a contrasting profile from reality, she still had the cheek to defame someone for ranting at her about a fact. This is the highlight.

I run a business too and I know all about advertising gimmicks. I will not expose someone over a poor session. Similarly, I will not blame a customer for scolding me if I provided poor service.

I may be extreme but I do not think it is wrong. If you still insist that I’m wrong, then so be it. You do as you deem fit and I do as I deem fit. Open forum, open views.
You run a business and you broke people rice bowl, also felt very proud about it. Well done. Congratulation.
送你一句话 - 他朝君体也相同。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder what was said to the ML to the point that she would want to leave a bad review. If it's just a simple rant, and she knows she's not SYT, she probably won't react with a bad review. Maybe some harsh words were exchanged?
Old 01-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedtehpeng View Post
Thanks for the recommendations bro but I can't seem to find dora anymore under slg. Did she get delisted?

Anyways have a few MLs in mind to try rn.. might try them soon and give my humble FR to contribute back to the scene...
Maybe RTC for CNY not back yet
Old 01-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Didn’t expect this aunty to have so many supporters. Scold me all u want but at least I got her delisted.

Now I understand why the scene is infested with so many low quality mls compared to back then. So many deprived people defending a whore. Sammyboss always says whores are for fucking not for loving. Come on, don’t behave like you are so passionate and understanding because if you were, put that big heart for your family first. You are out here cheating behind your wife’s back. I hurt the whore but you hurt your wife.
Bro, you have ego issue... You dislike the ML for not meeting your expectation and feel relieved that she got what she deserved by delisted.

I do agree that the MLs are whores if you want to use degoratory term. Get the service done and no feeling of attachment involved.

Just like you visit a food stall. You just buy food. Nothing more or nothing less.

There is a situation that you are a regular patron and build up chemistry, you get discount and a bit extra...

The current standard of ML are no longer as good as the past. Probably a sugar baby is better than visiting ML. Depending on what you want.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
It is quite unfair that there is a db on us. While we do have reviews, it is hard to search as it is not standardized. My solution is the use of a standardised review template to be posted in the forum so that we can form a "db" together to empower us.

I have started a telegram bot below which will give us a standard review template that can be filled and it will return us the standardized review so that we can copy and paste in the forum. I need more to support this initiative so that we can be more empowered.

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Eh! Effort sia! This is good stuff and will be very useful if more bros get on it. Great work!
Old 01-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
Haha I usually don't do tarma for ML. Prefer to build rapport and enjoy slow relaxed pace with one ML at a time.

BTW, saw Dora ad just now. Have to say she looks totally different in real life. But for bros worrying about looks, she looks cute to me so quite safe unless u have very high standards.
I don’t want to risk sounding like a WK for Dora but i’m her regular and she’s very cute and nice and also not fat for sure. Might not be the slim like stick type but by no means fat at all.
Old 01-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.
I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/keer-massage/
I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
You are generous, I pay $20 for rejections, yet to received bad comment to my number

Someone zap me 3 points and commented "when you in the shoe then you will know"...............why leh?
Old 01-02-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mulligan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh man.. it’s getting heated here.
I am a lurker for awhile, chiong ML a few years back regularly but out of the game for awhile. Used to be just surf this thread and book through WeChat or WhatsApp. Lately when I tried , don’t get any response at all.
Understand there is a list to be on. How do I get on the list ?
Should I start in spas and all? Can some brothers give some tips?
Old 01-02-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Think the cops will be more than happy to see more ppl like him, posting up playground addresses and shit.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Someone zap me 3 points and commented "when you in the shoe then you will know"...............why leh?
If in those shoes, where the ML cmi, I would just walk away, lol. Whats so hard about it?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro I lost more than 100 points just by commenting that I dun understand that bro's mentality. I know this points dun convert to ntuc vouchers but with the way ppl anyhow award reputation, how are we to trust that bros with high points are really giving positive and fair review.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro I lost more than 100 points just by commenting that I dun understand that bro's mentality. I know this points dun convert to ntuc vouchers but with the way ppl anyhow award reputation, how are we to trust that bros with high points are really giving positive and fair review.

High points don't mean anything one la. If you want to make sure ppl are giving fair review go dig their post history and see what the other bros reflect is best way.

Last time I buy something (y'all know what la hah I paiseh say) the seller offer to up my points if I need… so yeah
Old 01-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Just look at how fast my points recovered after lady assassin’s big zap. Mind you this account is new with barely any rep and I was more almost -100 after his zap. Many bros still agree with what I did. They just did not join the commotion.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulligan View Post
Oh man.. it’s getting heated here.
I am a lurker for awhile, chiong ML a few years back regularly but out of the game for awhile. Used to be just surf this thread and book through WeChat or WhatsApp. Lately when I tried , don’t get any response at all.
Understand there is a list to be on. How do I get on the list ?
Should I start in spas and all? Can some brothers give
some tips?
You try book from those in spas that are listed online. Usually those in shops won't bother to check ur number one. Then you just close one eye go there then tell them specifically you want to enter the database. Can pm me for spa lady contact (but auntie…) if you want.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lol I got the exact same zap comment bro. I guess whoever this clown is assume our ML visit is always smooth sailing and sextifactory, never kena bad eggs throughout. Yet another chap who is delusional and incapable of dealing with setbacks. As other bros suggested, this type of personality best to pcc at home, save $$ and no need to kbkb like a bitch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1