The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Janice's phone rang with a WA message. I glanced and peek.... "From: Eric". She hid her phone into her purse, I didn't probe.
Time is running out in Bangcock,please continue. Cheers!
Old 17-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

u are so blessed that you still can see her every other day till now . somethings are better off being in memories.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More more

Support support
Old 18-03-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Bro I totally know what you mean. Even as you say it now it hits me like it's yesterday, about all the has and had-beens, the if-onlys...all that is left are memories.
That's why I try to see this through, write and update regularly lengthy and long but I really look back and enjoy myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANCAN88 View Post
More n more interesting
Thank you, I tried to put in the elements of emotion and also thought process rather than just pure fucking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Time is running out in Bangcock,please continue. Cheers!
SIAN LA... stop reminding me sobs!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
u are so blessed that you still can see her every other day till now . somethings are better off being in memories.
Yup, there are some exchanges between us, I'll share more AFTER the story ended.

No part deux, but more of how things are between us since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
More more

Support support
Coming sir!!!
Old 18-03-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Saturday all! Sorry for the late update.

Here you go

---------------

J(anice): I want to take a bath, soak and relax.

gog: Sure, I'll pack my bag while you soak.

Janice went into the bathroom and let the water start filling up the tub with warm water and adding a bathbomb we got earlier from chatuchak. I wanted to pack but honestly, her leaving the door open wide, and sitting there patiently waiting for the water to fill. I'm just waiting for her to go naked.

Like a little girl, sitting by the pond in a babydoll dress, one hand inside the water stroking. It stirred me a bit looking at her innocence like a young girl waiting to be fucked. Shit... sexy. She stood up and removed her babydoll dress from the skirt up stretching it over her head and exposing her bra.

Wait. Where's her panties?

Janice turned and glanced at me then turned back to undo her bra. Still not closing the door, she got into the tub. Stealing a few glances each time at me. I obviously took that as a hint. I got naked myself, walked over, and using my hand I 'shoo-ed' her to move over. Like before, Janice leaned back to me when I laid back to the tub.

I really just wanted to soak and relax, not fuck, I don't mind licking or fingering but... just not sex. Before I could open my mouth, Janice spoke.

J: Dear...can we don't make love already? I ... just want to sit here with you.

gog: Never intended to. I also just want to be here quietly with you, enjoying our moment, naked, together.

For the first time in a long while, Janice didn't smack me but just smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard. I returned the favor but not too hard, just enough to give her assurance. Hugged and our bodies touched. No hanky-panky. We are flying off tomorrow. Will need to find a chance to get away again.

Think about an hour or so we laid there until skin got wrinkled. Janice got out followed by me, I snatched her towel after I got out.
Old 18-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good Saturday all! Sorry for the late update.

Here you go

---------------

J(anice): I want to take a bath, soak and relax.

gog: Sure, I'll pack my bag while you soak.

Janice went into the bathroom and let the water start filling up the tub with warm water and adding a bathbomb we got earlier from chatuchak. I wanted to pack but honestly, her leaving the door open wide, and sitting there patiently waiting for the water to fill. I'm just waiting for her to go naked.

Like a little girl, sitting by the pond in a babydoll dress, one hand inside the water stroking. It stirred me a bit looking at her innocence like a young girl waiting to be fucked. Shit... sexy. She stood up and removed her babydoll dress from the skirt up stretching it over her head and exposing her bra.

Wait. Where's her panties?

Janice turned and glanced at me then turned back to undo her bra. Still not closing the door, she got into the tub. Stealing a few glances each time at me. I obviously took that as a hint. I got naked myself, walked over, and using my hand I 'shoo-ed' her to move over. Like before, Janice leaned back to me when I laid back to the tub.

I really just wanted to soak and relax, not fuck, I don't mind licking or fingering but... just not sex. Before I could open my mouth, Janice spoke.

J: Dear...can we don't make love already? I ... just want to sit here with you.

gog: Never intended to. I also just want to be here quietly with you, enjoying our moment, naked, together.

For the first time in a long while, Janice didn't smack me but just smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard. I returned the favor but not too hard, just enough to give her assurance. Hugged and our bodies touched. No hanky-panky. We are flying off tomorrow. Will need to find a chance to get away again.

Think about an hour or so we laid there until skin got wrinkled. Janice got out followed by me, I snatched her towel after I got out.
even by reading its so enjoying thanks gog
Old 18-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GrabHitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

running out of time 3
Old 18-03-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Enjoying every moment
Old 19-03-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Really enjoyed the update
Old 19-03-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically from what I gather this is one of the best stories ever.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
even by reading its so enjoying thanks gog
Thank you boss Appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabHitch View Post
running out of time 3
Back to reality in <1 day ... a bit sian to be honest. Not about having to hide our relationship, but the fact I need to go back to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANCAN88 View Post
Enjoying every moment
Yes sir, fuck till the last drop!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeWriters View Post
Really enjoyed the update
Thank you sir, glad you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothere8u View Post
Basically from what I gather this is one of the best stories ever.
You flatter me, this is just a recap of my memories. Sorry for the slow update.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Gooooooooooooood sunday!

Sent family to airport... just back. So here goes.

------------------------

I began to work around her body, wiping dry and then using her towel, I dried myself. Then I hugged Janice and covered ourselves with the 1 towel and walked to bed.

And yes...we fucking forgot to pack our bags in the moment of romance... luckily... our flight is 4pm, we will leave for the airport about 11am.

Sunday

Woke up with Janice naked, lying on my arm. Ow... for goodness sakes, don't believe movies/shows that this style of sleeping is romantic. My muscles ached with the weight & position.

Tried to adjust myself and I woke her up. Janice opened her eyes sleepily and automatically moved to my lips and kissed me.

J(anice): mmm mor(yawwwwnnnnns)-nig...

gog: Did I wake you up? I wanted to go pee (I lied).

J: What time is it?

gog: 8.xx am.

Janice stretched her arms and rolled over to her side and continued to rest her eyes. I left her be and went to wash up. I came out of the toilet, and Janice was seated up, covering her front with the sheets, against the morning sun by the window shades. Wooo... SEXY...

And then...I anti-climax.

gog: Somebody not going to pack her bra and dress that's lying inside the toilet? Leaving it for souvenirs ah?

J: Idiot... so unromantic you.

gog: Go on... better start packing. I'll go grab some breakfast. Let's laze in the hotelroom.

J: I want to sleeeeep.

gog: Pig.

J: Idiot.

gog: Pig.

J: Idiot.

I think you get the idea how the conversation is going to go until I get out of the hotel room.

3rd time in a row. This time, mine. Rachel's guy came out as well. Awkwardness ensues. Not as bad for me. Just smile, and walked together to the lift doors. No need to say anything. Just... PLAY YOUR DAMN HANDPHONES!

Came back with MCD breakfast as I'm really lazy to find food, ate, packed bags, talked a bit, did our quiet time together, prayed and then called for a taxi at 12noon thanks to somebody's dilly-dallying. Thought we'd just go earlier to have lunch after clearing security.
Old 19-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More moreeee
Old 19-03-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
More moreeee
Yes more to read
Old 20-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Came back with MCD breakfast as I'm really lazy to find food, ate, packed bags, talked a bit, did our quiet time together, prayed and then called for a taxi at 12noon thanks to somebody's dilly-dallying. Thought we'd just go earlier to have lunch after clearing security.
Please continue, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1