The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L18H36

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
the boss told me this house has close to 20 girls now (sorry can't remember the exact number, was it 18?). I guess quite competitive but the boss kept hard selling her to me anyway so I think the bosses are quite flexible.

When I was standing in front of the girls waiting for girl 16, the fish tank were full of girls and they were flirtatious in a playful manner. Girl 99 kept spanking her own ass and gave me the CFM look. Also saw girl 11, which looks delicious. I will return next month to try other girls.
I like this house. feel comfortable when i step inside. OKT also very friendly can talk cock sing song. Havnt try other girls yet. waiting for more FR, got too much gfe from 16 already lol

Last edited by Triple_H; 22-07-2023 at 04:28 PM.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious if anyone tried any tarmas in this house ? Saw that g16 and 5 are friends so considering them when i go next month.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Finally managed to see 11 in the tank but I was feeling adventurous so instead opted to try a Milf with nice deep cleavage (I like C-Ds) unreviewed by anybody. Here’s my 13th FR, l18h36g38

WL name: Tina, been in sg for 3 weeks(?), newbie, from Chiang Mai; Age: 28

Looks & body: sharp face features, creamy fair skin. Noticeable ex-preggo skin at around abdomen area when cowgirl-ing. Long black hair. Milfish looks w long lashes; Height: 1.5-1.55m; Tits: enhanced c, cherry nips, feel free to suck; Special features: small tattoo on the back, like most thais

Language / GFE: sufficient English to understand each other.

Pre shower routine: standard shower, light chatting, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: listerine and thorough shower prior and post

Kissing / DFK: here’s the highlight - she speaks French (ymmv).

Cat bath: nips and balls sucking

AR: NA, don’t care also cause not AR guy

BJ: standard cbj, nothing in particular.

FJ: cb wasn’t v tight. Tried cowgirl and missionary. Cowgirl technique was ok, but not long, prolly to save energy (noon session). Missionary was fun with concurrent dfk, she tries to be active by sucking your nips while u fuck her. She seems okay for longer fj, no complains / blackface.

Attitude: overall still okay, she’s smiley, accommodating and tries to chat. Post shoot, I thought there was massage but was told, that’s only for $80 session, so straight to shower. She can work abit on this for GFE, esp when this house has lots of power choices haha. I left feeling abit commercial so I went elsewhere for a second shot to wrap up my day nicely haha.

RTF: 7/10. In summary, overall session was ok, plus-ed points for speaking french (ymmv ya), another uncommon one for you french lovers looking in the CAT60 playground. RTF: prolly not for me, too many on my to do list, many deep cleavages out there and too commercial session. However If you wanna DFK in this (pretty safe) house, and if her body/looks work for you, you may have a solid session, if you prolong your shot.

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

FRs done this house: 16, 28, 38. To do’s: 9 (maybe, see my mood, heads up y’all, okt say just start work this week newbie and imo seems like a more innocent SYT (not like 16 kind)), 11.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 26-07-2023 at 05:53 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

This g9 compared to l20h34g19 who more syt?haha
Old 26-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
This g9 compared to l20h34g19 who more syt?haha
Walan eh bro, all your future GL SYT benchmark to Fai alr (?) haha. Anyways, i only took a brief glance, no fuck before no solid imprint in my head ps . I prefer Fai’s look, more of a city SYT u find at a club near uni. Iirc the new g9 seems more innocent gnd SYT w fair skin and lesser make up (and gentler features iirc), the kind u find working at the eatery near the club. She has a sweeter, warmer and more natural smile compared to Fai iirc, so maybe some might find her more comfortable, SYT and higher GFE. Prolly smaller boobs also, I don’t recall deep cleavage iirc. Imo I prefer Fai’s looks bah, I find it harder to fuck when they smile too sweet. Just a passing remark in my FR for the SYT hunters (I prefer the sexy kinds).

Last edited by scumofsociety; 26-07-2023 at 05:45 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Got time go see see.haha
Old 31-07-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

FR on G11: Tattoo hottie

One of those lucky days where I had the full spread in the tank to choose. OKT had one batch of new girls sitting on the right while the not so newer ones on the left.
It was a delight to see all of them waving beckoning my decision.

G11 gave the most attractive smile and off we went. Going up the stairs already gave me a good hard-on as I could see her hips sway with hiked up skirt revealing her full back tattoo that crept into the upper thighs.

I love how lanky she is and her spoken English wasn't too bad.

Showering was quite sop, until she started necking me from behind while and stroking me at the same time as the water ran down our bodies.

She reached out for the cap that was placed next to the shampoo.. and before I knew it, she expertly capped me with her mouth, this made me even harder.

She gave me a good long CBJ in the shower. Stood up, pulled me close and started DFK.

I turned her around, and took her from behind, all while we were in the shower. It was such a turn on to see her full tattooed back as I slowly pounded her from behind.

As the space in the shower wasnt in good favor. We proceeded to the edge of the bed still in doggie position.
Finally, pulled the towel from the bed quickly tossed her around as she lay on the towel at the edge of the bed.

I hiked up her hips with a pillow and pounded her in missionary with her ankles on my neck. We were locked in deep kisses as I finally unloaded.

$60 well spent.

With no time remaining after my shower, I helped her wipe up the floor from the mess we created and said our good-byes.

For sure RTF, highly passionate girl.
Old 31-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

One of those lucky days where I had the full spread in the tank to choose. OKT had one batch of new girls sitting on the right while the not so newer ones on the left.
It was a delight to see all of them waving beckoning my decision.

G11 gave the most attractive smile and off we went. Going up the stairs already gave me a good hard-on as I could see her hips sway with hiked up skirt revealing her full back tattoo that crept into the upper thighs.

I love how lanky she is and her spoken English wasn't too bad.

Showering was quite sop, until she started necking me from behind while and stroking me at the same time as the water ran down our bodies.

She reached out for the cap that was placed next to the shampoo.. and before I knew it, she expertly capped me with her mouth, this made me even harder.

She gave me a good long CBJ in the shower. Stood up, pulled me close and started DFK.

I turned her around, and took her from behind, all while we were in the shower. It was such a turn on to see her full tattooed back as I slowly pounded her from behind.

As the space in the shower wasnt in good favor. We proceeded to the edge of the bed still in doggie position.
Finally, pulled the towel from the bed quickly tossed her around as she lay on the towel at the edge of the bed.

I hiked up her hips with a pillow and pounded her in missionary with her ankles on my neck. We were locked in deep kisses as I finally unloaded.

$60 well spent.

With no time remaining after my shower, I helped her wipe up the floor from the mess we created and said our good-byes.

Nice fr, wow got new girls nice.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

Was bored and decided to clear my to do list here after edward’s FR above. here goes my 15th SBF FR titled (“slaying the dragon”)

Girl: g11 WL name: eng yrew(?), super hard to rmb and pronounce paiseh Age: 22, in sg abt 3 mths?

Looks & body: short blonde (?) hair iirc, suits her. Looks quite chic and cool on her, not many short hair WLs around. Slim slender build, not the super curvy kind. Tight short blue OL skirt complements her chic looks well.; Height: ~1.65m; Tits: B(?) natural with big appealing brown nipples, ok to attack go ahead; Special features: a small tattoo at the upper left shoulder, full dragon tattoo at the back, stretches till her thighs. You can see some parts of the “dragon tail” when she squats / up the stairs, pretty kinky and novel.

Language / GFE: sufficient english, not much GFE to me, maybe cause I kiampa(?) (PS: haha chemistry is dependent, Case by case afterall)

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay

Shower & hygiene: professional w listerine and deep rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: NA for me (Ymmv since bro Edwardgreene got it, y’all can try (?))

Cat bath: just nips and balls sucking to warm you up

AR: NA, don’t care also not AR guy.

CBJ: pretty ok suction, with some DT observed iirc, nothing in particular

FJ: cb tightness was fine to me. Tried cowgirl, she rode for about 2 mins, then changed to missionary. During the FJ, didn’t feel like she enjoyed it (dead fish). Also Pretty quiet w not much moaning iirc(?). I decided to finish quickly at around 20 mins, since not much chemistry I guess.

Attitude: ok, She’s pleasant, some effort to make small talk, didn’t smile much, abit ice queen kind.

Summary: 6.5/10. RTF: not for me haha, likely cause we lack chemistry I feel, overall felt pretty commercial to me (a sleeping dragon ) so I went back to playing with my purring viet sex kitty for a second shot elsewhere. That said, I think the back tattoo is quite a view and she seems pretty skilled. With the right chemistry, ymmv, you may find a lot of fun slaying the Thai dragon (like edwardgreene above).

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

FRs done this house: 11, 16, 28, 38. Prolly not anytime soon, didn’t see anyone interesting just now iirc. Maybe RTF for g16 cause you really don’t see many lookers like her with body of “Mei Matsumoto” around. PS: for bros who wanna drop by, the okt told me 2pm open so late house (do let me know if I’m mistaken)

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 31-07-2023 at 10:13 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

diff FRs for G11, shall camp here and waits for more FRs on this G11.
Old 07-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Hmm dont know if the opening hours changed or just today but i reach around 1pm and was told by 1838 okt that this house open at 2pm
Old 07-08-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Hmm dont know if the opening hours changed or just today but i reach around 1pm and was told by 1838 okt that this house open at 2pm
Haha yes bro see 2nd last para of my last FR. Gg there try which one :P. Best to go at like 2+-3 too early maybe the girls not ready / warm up (?)
Old 07-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Haha yes bro see 2nd last para of my last FR. Gg there try which one :P. Best to go at like 2+-3 too early maybe the girls not ready / warm up (?)
aiya i should have read your FR properly but i just went to search thread for opening hours. Thank you for your constant FRs as well bro !
Old 07-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
aiya i should have read your FR properly but i just went to search thread for opening hours. Thank you for your constant FRs as well bro !
How bro tested any fl here? Camping for your FR..
Old 07-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went recently tried 3P took G1 and G28 since both quite small size and pettie.

G1 very auto and keep teasing while G28 smiling all the way. 3 of us bath together n i soap both their butt and nipples.
It was good fun and nice after hum G1 missionary and i went for G28 doggy and cum.

Overall feels good and funny as 1st time try 3P.

Will rtf this house again as alot new fL to try now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1