The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
kylelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
G3 still there I suppose? Haven't balik kampung yet?
G3 Went back home last week already
Old 27-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ah-ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylelim View Post
G3 Went back home last week already
She change her number to 5 , is g5 that went back together with g12
Old 27-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h43

My favorite is G10. Speaks good English and is damn naughty the moment your clothes come off. She's a good kisser too.

Am planning a Tarma the next time I'm there. She tells me she's ok with any of the girls there.
Old 27-07-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
My favorite is G10. Speaks good English and is damn naughty the moment your clothes come off. She's a good kisser too.

Am planning a Tarma the next time I'm there. She tells me she's ok with any of the girls there.

I Was feeling bored and adventurous so I wandered to the ulu end of 8 this time. Here goes my 14th FR, for g10, WL name: Jenny Age: 30

Looks & body: waist was healthy; skin was tan, with some acme on face but not obvious, milfish. Long black hair with Ponytail with blue ribbon. Was wearing office wear. Vibes: she’s the kind you see with skimpy wear at a Thai eatery. Height: 1.55 petite build. Tits: c enhanced, nice appetising brown nips, feel free to attack, she’s ok. Special features: small tattoo on upper back. At the end of session, She shared she has a pair of specs in her room but was wearing contacts, I didn’t ask and not into it but bros may try asking her to put on, if that turns you on (?) haha.

Language / GFE: pretty good English, we can understand each other

Pre shower routine: iirc based on my exp thus far, it’s my first time the girl set background music so we had “wrecking ball” playing while we fuck. light chatting, her show starts off here with her doing a Soapy Boob job, then grinded you from behind with soapy touching your 2ic to get you warmed up and hard. Light kissing initiated by me here to warm up.

Shower & hygiene: professional, listerine and deep rinse observed prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: yes, speaks French (ymmv ya)

Cat bath: some slight massage for like 10-20secs only to loosen you up, which was pretty nice and Nobel for me. Then neck nips kissing, dfk and balls sucking.

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BJ: bbbj good suction with swallow rod DT pretty comfy no teeth, similar to most viets but slightly pale in comparison to the top ones I’ve tried at 2038 (she’ll ask you for preference, bbbj/ cbj) before transiting to cbj, so I’m not sure if she does CIM, ok la no issue, I wanted to try FJ anyways.

FJ: tightness was ok for me, only did cowgirl. She initiated to pound for awhile before switching to grinding. Unlike most WLs, her grinding worked for me, jammed the whole rod in to pleasure herself and hugged with passionate making out. She tries to be active and Moaning was sensual, she seemed to enjoy the sex. Rode till I shot at first buzzer. Hardworking girl, on top throughout - About 10-15mins here. she seems ok for even longer FJs.

Attitude: v good, smiles a lot. Very chatty. Overall session was naughty and nicely paced, tries to warm and loosen you up nicely as mentioned above. Didn’t feel commercial imo.

Summary: 7.5/10. agree with bro (fuckjedi)’s comments above. Imo She’s not a looker, but if you emphasise more on service, her signature is a naughty hardworking girl with great service attitude, versatility and high playability (speaks French for the French lovers, also credit to edwardgreene bro’s above list of French speakers in this house ) in the CAT60 playground.

FRs done this house: 8, 10. Will be back to see if there are any real lookers in this house, none so far in 2 visits (12 & 13 sounds promising based on the bro’s comments above but I didn’t manage to see) but house service has been good so far.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 27-07-2023 at 08:23 PM.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shortround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried my luck today at L8H43. Usually quite busy and never sure who available. Was lucky that G10 was free and decided to choose her.

Shower routine: Anything but SOP. she ensure hygiene factors was done while keeping you sexcited. B2B soapy in the shower while cleaning your 2IC is quite wow.

CBJ: She really put in a lot of effort here. Was amaze at all her patterns and effort here. Working on almost all angles of your 2IC, canÂ’t really ask for more.

French: No Kissing but was okay with it. She make up for it in other aspect.

FJ: This is were she shines. As mentioned by other bro here, She takes the initiative and make you feel like a king. She rode me for a good 10 min before we switch to missionary where I finished. Her moans was sensual and feels like i was not the only one enjoying the session.

GFE: She really take care of you throughout the whole session. Plus she really very cute and super easy to communicate with.

RTF: 100%
Old 31-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Went by this house on sat night after watching the Liverpool training session.

I reached the house at around 1030 was surprised that ALL of the girls were sitting in the tank, even my favorite G10. So I took her for a quick one, and we had a chat about doing a Tarma with one of the other girls.

the reason why I love G10 is once you a returning customer she is willing to do whatever you want. She has good chemistry with all the girls and she even told me there were 3 new girls that have just arrived (12,14 & 15) and if I'm keen she can pick one for me.

told her I'll be back today. Will put up an FR here later.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lakerdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

I tried G14 today. Just for context, Im a tall 6'0 guy and she is around 5'2. She said her name is Pali. This is my first FR post Covid

Language / GFE: Basic english

Pre shower routine: didnt do much, one can say she is new because he observes what you are doing before she undresses. I just started undressing...HAHA

Shower & hygiene: spent a good 7-8 mins feeling her in shower, she used listerine and deep rinse prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: Im not a big fan, so didnt try

Cat bath: light kisses and she nibbles my nipples. light kisses all over.

BJ: I prefer ball sucking only.

DATY:- She has a bush so I didnt even bother.

FJ: She is very Petite and rides you well with her on top. Almost made me cum. She's so thin I could spread her legs wide and go deep in missionary. Sensual Moans. Pussy was wet and we didnt need to use any Lube. Tightness was ok.

Boobs:- Smallest I have seen for a while I think she's a A Cup

Attitude: Very Good, Humble and playful.

Summary: 7/10. She's not a looker but her smile was what made me pick her. She has a petite body, looks like shes in her early 20's

I tipped her 10$ because I liked her attitude and is new to SG.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 01-08-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerdude View Post
Hello Bros,

I tried G14 today. Just for context, Im a tall 6'0 guy and she is around 5'2. She said her name is Pali. This is my first FR post Covid

Thanks bro for your FR.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hello Bros,

Summary: 7/10. She's not a looker but her smile was what made me pick her. She has a petite body, looks like shes in her early 20's
Good FR, upped you bro! Looking forward to more FRs from this house, especially if any looker here.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to frequent this house before covid all the time but, due the pandemic, had to result in finding other alternatives

Anyways here is my first for L08H43 in a long time

FR for G8 and G12

G12
Looks 9/10 (she takes very good care of herself, I was shocked when I found out her age)
Body: 8/10 (womanly figure, but definitely sexy)
Boobs: 7/10 (B-cups with a slight sag, but a nice handful)
Catbath: 10/10 (damm hardworking, after the shower, she immediately started licking my balls, quite shiok, she knows how to tease)
BJ: 10/10 (Hardworking and good suction, she basically tasted my whole dick)
FJ: 9/10 (very responsive and active, she rode me for quite a while and she moans are quite natural, not those screamer kind)
GFE: 8/10 (very talkative, feels like I am meeting my fwb for a quicky)
RTF: I will definitely see her again but want to sample the rest of the other girls)

G8 (saw her the next day)
Looks 10/10 (imo, I like natural looking girls with not too much make-up, I was one of the first few customers there so she didnt have her "face" on but I think she is still very pretty, some work done but not to the point where looks plastic)
Body: 10/10 (slim and sexy, apparently she eats 1 full meal a day and snacks on fruits throughout the day, very disciplined and it shows)
Boobs: 9/10 (Big C-cups with some sag and very nice to play with, feels natural)
Catbath: 9/10 (she was very thorough with her licks, some play full nibbles in my nips)
BJ: 9/10 (Good strong suction, maybe to strong? or I was still sensitive from the previous day not sure, but still very good and hardworking, she sucked me off for quite awhile)
FJ: 9/10 (quite tight, and she rode me for a long time)
RTF: definitely on my list to see again but will be sampling the others first

All in all, I think geylang has charmed me to come back again, sometimes with Fls you roll the dice with looks and body type but at G-land you pay for wat you want and you actually see the goods before purchase
Old 03-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
I used to frequent this house before covid all the time but, due the pandemic, had to result in finding other alternatives

FR for G8 and G12

G12
RTF: definitely on my list to see again but will be sampling the others first

All in all, I think geylang has charmed me to come back again, sometimes with Fls you roll the dice with looks and body type but at G-land you pay for wat you want and you actually see the goods before purchase
Nice FRs bro, upped you. I’ve been wanting to take a look at g12&13, maybe it’s worth a trip to the ulu end of 8 afterall. Just to clarify, 1. Bj: was it cbj or bbbj? 2. Did they allow french kiss, if you did try? Thanks!
Old 03-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Nice FRs bro, upped you. I’ve been wanting to take a look at g12&13, maybe it’s worth a trip to the ulu end of 8 afterall. Just to clarify, 1. Bj: was it cbj or bbbj? 2. Did they allow french kiss, if you did try? Thanks!
Thanks man, all I will say is that both of them were very willing to please hahaha
Old 03-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

FR for G8 and G12

RTF: I will definitely see her again but want to sample the rest of the other girls)
Bored today again and adventurous, so I travelled to the ulu end of 8. Afew fishes in the tank and what caught my eye was this natural girl, trying her best to muster a smile so here goes my 16th SBF FR for g12, FR titled (“a natural lady”)

WL name: See See, newbie in sg for 1 months Age: 30

Looks & body: skin: healthy skin, not fair not tan. face : nice jawline, skin isn’t perfect but imo still ok and she just looks clean and natural. Not much make up kind of girl, really doesn’t look 30 imo, maybe mid-late 20s, imo some angle she gives off the vibe of your gnd colleague with a Nice natural smile. Some small dimples (?), abit cute. Hair: long black hair; build: slim; some excess ex preggo skin (she says she had one kid alr). I think she is one of the better looking so far in this house.; Height: 1.6-1.65m; Tits: A-B Cup, natural saggy; nipples: brown; size: slightly big and appetising, ok to attack (?); Special features: standard thai tattoo at the back

Language / GFE: minimal english, can understand each other abit. occasional reflexive Thai. Not much GFE imo, feels like the kind that takes time to warm up if u RTF.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay, light chatting

Shower & hygiene: professional w listerine and deep rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: light kissing and yes speaks light French during FJ, but my feel of the dfk is she seems like more to help you stay hard and cum than active and passionate (ymmv)

Cat bath: straight to balls sucking, then nips then crotch painter, teasing sensual licks

AR: NA, don’t care also, not AR guy, bros can ask if she does

BBBJ: tried to blow with her hair down which was quite a view, but in the end hair too long had to tie up. Bbbj gentle sensual suction occasional DT, no teeth. Hardworking but technique pales in comparison to g8 of this house and I’ve been spoilt by the high bbbj skills of the viets

FJ: abalone tightness: ok la for me (ymmv), I don’t like too tight, the show ends quicker if too tight hehe ; 2 positions: cowgirl: Ok la some effort, cg for about 2 mins, mix of pounding and grinding. Then switch to Missionary: pumped non stop for about 10mins here, no complaints. Active during missionary, switches between sucking your nips, kissing and dfk, lick her body (nips and pits) from time to time. Moaning: Not much / loud, more of a quieter shy moaner imo (similar to kicks bro’s experience). But feels like she still enjoys the sex. Finished her at about 20th min.

Attitude: overall - accommodating and pleasant session. Post shoot, she went to wash up herself while I rested, ok la this part she can improve abit but Mai hiam buay pai, CAT60. Light chatting while we dressed up. Offered water post service when she saw I was sweating, plus points. Buzzer off after shower.

Summary score: 8/10. RTF: I’d RTF if I was looking for an accommodating, hardworking, demure, natural girl without much make up who provides bbbj and dfk. I feel she can be further unlocked for more GFE and more passionate FJ.

FRs done this house: 8, 10, 12. To do’s: 13 (maybe, haven’t see her). If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 03-08-2023 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks man, all I will say is that both of them were very willing to please hahaha
Np hehe, I’ve tried g8 “Nam” before, she’s powerful, just tried g12 after ur FR , had fun. Hearsay 13 is the other looker in this house (I’ve yet to see many lookers in this house so far). cheers and look forward to your sharing.
Old 05-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nytvision deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello Bros,

Language / GFE: Basic english

Pre shower routine: didnt do much, one can say she is new because he observes what you are doing before she undresses. I just started undressing...HAHA

Shower & hygiene: spent a good 7-8 mins feeling her in shower, she used listerine and deep rinse prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: Im not a big fan, so didnt try

Cat bath: light kisses and she nibbles my nipples. light kisses all over.

BJ: I prefer ball sucking only.

DATY:- She has a bush so I didnt even bother.

FJ: She is very Petite and rides you well with her on top. Almost made me cum. She's so thin I could spread her legs wide and go deep in missionary. Sensual Moans. Pussy was wet and we didnt need to use any Lube. Tightness was ok.

Boobs:- Smallest I have seen for a while I think she's a A Cup

I tipped her 10$ because I liked her attitude and is new to SG.

G14: I agree. Not the prettiest but much better when it comes to service and attitude. I really like her flawless, slim and shapely body. She let me take my time and didn't rush. Will RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1