The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
flyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

i was there last nite too, 12am n the selection was not bad. again more gals (working gals) than guys. majority are vietnamese, a few cambodians, one curvy russian, afew indo milfs tat i met at the smoking room. no sighting of PRCs whom sometimes ply their trade between KTV and here.

Choice wise.. IMO many eye candy… slim n slender, pettit SYT, tan skinned, leggy, enhanced mammary glands etc.

Of late, there seems to be a handful of Vietnamese who comes here on 6 months performing artist visas. yes, that means they pay some agent and have to be arranged to “work here for 6 months… came across 2 ladies in late march and last nite another 3.

Had a few gals came over n said hello n joined me for a drink, that’s how i found out they are here for 6 months. during the chat, u can tel they are looking for business … chat topics always lead to going out with them, taking them to hotels etc… very commercial n straight forward. I was just as direct and never gave them the impression that I wan any company. then very soon, it’s ok.. thank u… see u and bye. good they got the message and i dun wan to be obliged to tip them for their time. funny thing is that when i told them I not for action tonite, and told them since they r here for 6 months, maybe I can engage their services in the day, got some gave me their wechat n the rest just didn’t realise that’s a potential business deal n insisted it’s tonite or never.

some gals mention they provide their services in their rooms…but instead of $300… they quote $350.. lol. those that offered quoted me $300… non gave me
a impression that Great sex is provided.. lol.

left when Bar closed and saw 04 young russian girls downstairs. one approached me for a cigarette and was surprised when i spoke some russian with her. she asked if i wanna take them to Galaxy for drinks … lol… she think I’m sugar daddy or my name is robert. well, it’s a practical world.. no $ no honey.. same as to the few FLs downstairs giving me the smile trying to get a client for the nite….

The FL scene has been like this for a long time… those who had been to Top Ten in orchard Towers during the last decade or so will know what is a real happening and enjoyable FL scene. miss those good old days.

For me, I still go to ipenema once in a while… have a few drinks… enjoy the eye candy… watch foreigners get fished.. watch FL fishing … quite interesting 👍🙏🏻🥃🍺😍
Old 15-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sye001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
my guess is that she's a vietnam girl?

their trademark "take too long to finish, should get a tip"
Yes, the 4-5 I talked to were all Viet.

No caucs/africans on the Monday that I saw, but I left a bit before midnight.
Old 15-05-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy99 View Post
i was there last nite too, 12am n the selection was not bad. again more gals (working gals) than guys. majority are vietnamese, a few cambodians, one curvy russian, afew indo milfs tat i met at the smoking room. no sighting of PRCs whom sometimes ply their trade between KTV and here.

Choice wise.. IMO many eye candy… slim n slender, pettit SYT, tan skinned, leggy, enhanced mammary glands etc.

Of late, there seems to be a handful of Vietnamese who comes here on 6 months performing artist visas. yes, that means they pay some agent and have to be arranged to “work here for 6 months… came across 2 ladies in late march and last nite another 3.

Had a few gals came over n said hello n joined me for a drink, that’s how i found out they are here for 6 months. during the chat, u can tel they are looking for business … chat topics always lead to going out with them, taking them to hotels etc… very commercial n straight forward. I was just as direct and never gave them the impression that I wan any company. then very soon, it’s ok.. thank u… see u and bye. good they got the message and i dun wan to be obliged to tip them for their time. funny thing is that when i told them I not for action tonite, and told them since they r here for 6 months, maybe I can engage their services in the day, got some gave me their wechat n the rest just didn’t realise that’s a potential business deal n insisted it’s tonite or never.

some gals mention they provide their services in their rooms…but instead of $300… they quote $350.. lol. those that offered quoted me $300… non gave me

left when Bar closed and saw 04 young russian girls downstairs. one approached me for a cigarette and was surprised when i spoke some russian with her. she asked if i wanna take them to Galaxy for drinks … lol… she think I’m sugar daddy or my name is robert. well, it’s a practical world.. no $ no honey.. same as to the few FLs downstairs giving me the smile trying to get a client for the nite….

The FL scene has been like this for a long time… those who had been to Top Ten in orchard Towers during the last decade or so will know what is a real happening and enjoyable FL scene. miss those good old days.

For me, I still go to ipenema once in a while… have a few drinks… enjoy the eye candy… watch foreigners get fished.. watch FL fishing … quite interesting 👍🙏🏻🥃🍺😍
Good summation
This place is for tourists w larger wallets than brains, lazy expats who willing to pay rather than get out and about to get d good stuff.
Strictly for muppets
Old 17-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Aasjanro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy99 View Post

I'm also happy with that view, bro. because it's past time for me to be lured by FLs. so now when I see that action I just smile inside as if I saw something exciting because I was there in that scene hahaha. Now I prefer to enjoy my time relaxing with music and drinking alcohol casually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1