The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
goldenshwr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Katie sexy babe from Lust365
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ighlight=katie

Okt/ - 9 easy to transact with

Looks/ 8.5 looks basic Thai in pix but looks very attractive in person

Body/ 9 sexy babe, slim and minimal blankness

Boobs/ 9 average size

Bbbj/ 8.5 solid suctions, sucked balls and shaft then later play with tongue

Fj/ 9 tight and watered my cock real well

Additional
She moans and wander her hands around me while I pump her in missionary. Naughty move is when she came close to me and moan right near my ears

Old 15-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Barley
Terminal21

Barley greet me at the door with a friendly smile. The first impression I have for her wah very sweet girl.

The moment I go in she give me a very GFE feel. Hug me and hold my hand and etc. We had a small chat and proceed to bath. Really want to highlight our shower, touchy touchy, soaping each other, soaping her tits make her nipples erect haha

Next moment in bed, slowly give me a slow boob fuck, then she later start to give me a sensual BBBJ, grab her hair while she suck my cock up and down

After that she capped me, asked me what position, I said go lay down and she did, legs spread open hanging... Waiting for my cock to enter. Piak piak later, pull out and jerk off my load on her tummy

Thanks bro Kim!

Old 15-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of

Silkstockings-Jina

She's even Prettier IRL.
Her red hair stands out completely.

Looks: 15/10 Very Chio
Body: 10/10 Natural Curvy Body
Boobs: 10/10 Natural Soft Boob
BBBJ: 10/10 Perfect
FJ: 10/10 Her attitude very good and hardworking
RTF: Already Booked for Saturday

Overall: This is a Once in a Blue Moon Great bonk! Everything about her is really perfect.
From Looks to Body to Attitude and especially attitude is really really good. Hardworking great solid GFE and no rush.
I actually booked a day in advance and seriously 90mins not enough. I keeping the review short since already many in their TG all legit so A Great Gem not to be missed.
She's under their Non-Promo list and can see why she's still hard to get.
Very Solid Bonk.

Thanks Bro Silk for the Gem. FR as Promised.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

X-Factor
Yuri

Face - > Same like video.
But i think she looks better in live.
More cute looking.Doll kind hairstyle
SYT 25 years old.
She is dancer in Thailand.
But feel she a bit shy shy kind.

Skin tone > Slight tan from Issan

BoobS > Man made C cup not hard with nice nips.Chut till my mouth tired cos she like it.

Body > Nice propertional body.Slim kind no fats.Very nice meaty ass which is keep slapping it.
Full back tattoo with her 2 meaty ass cheeks.

French > Whatever also can.Totally enjoying lai chi with me.

Painting/ Fingering > Whatever also can.Fully shaven delicious pussy.So long never eat till i so song.She fuxking like it too as hearing she moan while i slurp up her pussy feel like she cum from it.
Can finger her also.Lai chi with her while my both finger turbo-ing her.Best combo!

BBBJ > Ok skill but i feel gonna cum from it so i stop it after like 3 minutes.But hold till i bonk her.

FJ > I would say it is damn fantastic cos can see she really enjoy me bonking her.Can feel can also hear from her soft moaning.Simi style she also can.Very accommodating and leg is flexible kind.
As usual change my favorite few style.Doggie is good cos can see her both pc of meat is “shaking” while deep thrusting her.

Speaks little English.Polite and very accommodating.She is not a pro FL,more like a new scandal or girlfriend kind.Shower time already start my petting.Soap her all up and buay my cock against her bare ass while both hand tuning her nips with soap.
If her ook gum you.This one is definitely worth a try.
RTF to on the card.

Ejazz
Old 15-05-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
unigoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name : sweety from TRL

Looks : 9/10 very close to photo
Age (Est) : 23 but looks even younger
Body : 9/ 10 petite just the way I like
Boobs : 9 / 10 perfectly sized not too big or small to hold on to
Kissing : 8 / 10 allows french
Catbath : 8/ 10
BBBJ : 9 / 10
FJ : 9 / 10 spontaneous in changing positions…genuinely enjoys it with her moans.
GFE : 10/10 great conversationalist even though she doesn’t speak English v well. Feels for a moment as though she is my thai gf.
Overall : very non commercial feel, she is really very genuine, not a time watcher and makes you feel really comfortable!
RTF/RTM : yes if I can find time but hear she’s may be leaving at the end of the month
Old 15-05-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Faketaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lucky from Fairies Finder: https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983388

OKT: responsive and clear on instructions
Looks: 10/10 very pretty exactly like photos, no edit
Shower: 8/10 quite Sop
Body: 9/10 slim body with the right meat at the right place
Boobs: 8/10 natural, quite standard
Bbbj: 8/10 wet and sensual, good pacing, enough suction
Frenching: 9/10 love kissing her and pressed her body to mine
FJ: 10/10 she gave her best effort and hope she enjoyed it as much as I do
GFE: 10/10 felt really comfortable with her. Lots of cuddling after shot. She even kissed my dick after shot and being teaseful about it, knew it is quite ticklish

Other bros will surely enjoy her service.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 7
PatJuz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPatJuz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ava From Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984954

Looks: Ava is definitely a looker slightly more tan then the photos

Boobs: They are man made yet not hard to the touch

Ass: If you’re into meaty ass u would love them

BBBJ: Licking and sucking of nipples and neck before going down to the main course. Probably 5-10mins on my tool and balls.

FJ: Confident and suggested to switch to some positions. I like spoon with her, she can push her hip out giving me nice entrance to pump her.

GFE: Smiles a lot. Jokes and laughs a lot.
Old 15-05-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 5
dashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady: Nancy
Stable: Lust365

Looks : 9/10 :
She look around 90% to photo. Definitely no switch and bait.

Body : 9.5/10 :
Her body is nice. Smooth and Firm. Tight body no loose skin.

Boobs : 10/10 :
Definitely a Big Soft C+ to D. Able to fully fondle and play with.

GFE : 10/10 :
She is talkative or rather keen to know lots about Sg. Limited English but still try and always smiling hence the 10/10 for her GFE. Non commercial feel did not quickly pull out after i cum. Still hug and cuddle before removing. GFE is good for real.

Frenching : 9/10 :
Speaks good french with lots of tongue work.

BBBJ : 10/10 :
Very Solid Suction u won't anything negative to comment on her BBBJ .

FJ : 10/10 :
Tight and changed positions with no black face and enjoys doggy position most. Tight pussy no odor.

RTF Material: Definitely a Yes. Lust365 have quite a few good ones now and young. Like the fact they are real pics for sure. Will support more.
Old 15-05-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Idea from Kinkythai (KT)

Saw a new post in the tele group for Idea. Thought her photos look damnn familiar. Search search abit found some old FRs for her like a month ago or so and all say solid stuff uh Text OKT and got a slot. Wah bro, cant believe i missed her when she was here previously. Probably because I hoping for List to come back haha Below is my honest fr, ymmv Previous FRs by other bros are accurate also, can search for yourselves to see

OKT: Fast and efficient. Straightforward replies

Location: Familiar east hotel, bros that booked from this stable before would know. ok size room but comfy vibes. small toilet, just enough for 2 people. small hotel towel provided, can suggest to BYOT because it is quite small to me, size is like those face towel kind.

Looks: 10/10 Exactly same as pics. Very very chio. Big glassy eyes with double eyelids. She wears braces too so quite cute smile

Body: 9/10 Petite and all natural girl. Slightly thicc and meaty but no saggy loose fats or skin anywhere. bros looking for slim slim skinny body frame, she may not be for you. Firm pair of boobs, size like a small C or big B cups. Very small and light brown nipps. Not shaved below but trimmed well Solid ass also.

French: Yes. How deep you want to french her, she will return back to you. i noticed she keeps her eyes half open when frenching. Legit like a CFM face, not those cute cute type begging to get fucked, more like her face is telling you to fuck her now. maybe bros that like this kind eye contact, i tell you bro she will maintain it all the way when frenching. She wears some kind of fruity lip gloss, slightly sweet taste when frenching

BJ: 8/10 Not a bad job. Nice warmth and damp feeling inside her mouth. Sucks a little bit too hard for my liking, maybe for bros that like strong power suction kind. i prefer more sloppy and messy kind. She can barely DT fully but got legit effort to try. Suddenly stop then slowly squeeze in as much as she can inside her mouth. Her lips will move and try to like stretch forward. Lets me stand while she kneel on the bed, can grab her head and gently facefuck her. Occasionally looks up to keep eye contact. With her kind of looks ah, wah best. Legit guilty pleasure seeing a girl with this kind of looks having my dick in her mouth haha

FJ: 8/10 Really a solid fuck. Firm and tender meat, can just fuck and watch the jiggles Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Very nice to hug and french when doing missionary, she will wrap her arms around my shoulder, gently scratch my back and play with my hair. Good moans and heavy breathing. She gets louder the harder you fuck her. Doggy was very good. Will arch her back and fully present her ass out. And her 1 ass cheek bigger than my hand, can never fully hold onto that piece of jiggling meat bros

GFE: 8/10 Never touched her phone at all. Whole time just keep giving me eye contact. During sex, chitchatting or even in toilet washing up, always keep looking at me with her big glassy eyes. Look until i abit paiseh also hahah i also dont know why she look so much but feels quite genuine, not transactional at all. Her voice also very smooth and kinda deep to me, not some sweet little girl voice. Can speak english well and got abit of angmoh accent. Feels good chatting with her and mix with some frenching.

Overall: Chio meaty girl that gives you full attention and very easy to talk to
Old 15-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
IG gone. Did you printscreen that 3rd pic? Good to post here
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulatreides View Post
This post a bit suspicious
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=984449
How come 1st photo look exactly like this girl on IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/C3QAmVIrQZ8/ (see 3rd pic)
Same pillow, same sofa behind, even same hair position. Heck even mole on butt the same. Just swap face. Other bro be careful
Old 15-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Lisa
Galaxy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=985879&highlight=

Looks/Body: she is in her mid 20s, looks almost like her photos

BBBJ: she can take care of whole tool and balls

FJ: accommodating to all positions, she is very horny and even she came 2 times with me, I must say she has good experience in FJ
Old 15-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
tanahkao6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanahkao6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dropping FR for Clara
Terminal21

Looks - 9/10, similar to photos

Body - 8/10 1.6m ish, b cup natural, slight tummy very good body

BBBJ - 8/10, wet and slurpy, still got room for improvement. Hardworking as didn't let go of my cock for 10-15 mins straight

FJ - 9/10 glad to not use any KY, never manage to try other positions, except cowgirl and missionary. Shoot both shots in those positions

GFE - soft moaner type, clutches the sheets as you thrust into her.

Summary - cheap bonk with a chio lady. she is hardworking. Go for the 2 shot package, please handle her with care bros.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=985986
Old 15-05-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Idea from Kinkythai (KT)

Saw a new post in the tele group for Idea. Thought her photos look damnn familiar. Search search abit found some old FRs for her like a month ago or so and all say solid stuff uh Text OKT and got a slot. Wah bro, cant believe i missed her when she was here previously. Probably because I hoping for List to come back haha Below is my honest fr, ymmv Previous FRs by other bros are accurate also, can search for yourselves to see

OKT: Fast and efficient. Straightforward replies

Location: Familiar east hotel, bros that booked from this stable before would know. ok size room but comfy vibes. small toilet, just enough for 2 people. small hotel towel provided, can suggest to BYOT because it is quite small to me, size is like those face towel kind.

Looks: 10/10 Exactly same as pics. Very very chio. Big glassy eyes with double eyelids. She wears braces too so quite cute smile

Body: 9/10 Petite and all natural girl. Slightly thicc and meaty but no saggy loose fats or skin anywhere. bros looking for slim slim skinny body frame, she may not be for you. Firm pair of boobs, size like a small C or big B cups. Very small and light brown nipps. Not shaved below but trimmed well Solid ass also.

French: Yes. How deep you want to french her, she will return back to you. i noticed she keeps her eyes half open when frenching. Legit like a CFM face, not those cute cute type begging to get fucked, more like her face is telling you to fuck her now. maybe bros that like this kind eye contact, i tell you bro she will maintain it all the way when frenching. She wears some kind of fruity lip gloss, slightly sweet taste when frenching

BJ: 8/10 Not a bad job. Nice warmth and damp feeling inside her mouth. Sucks a little bit too hard for my liking, maybe for bros that like strong power suction kind. i prefer more sloppy and messy kind. She can barely DT fully but got legit effort to try. Suddenly stop then slowly squeeze in as much as she can inside her mouth. Her lips will move and try to like stretch forward. Lets me stand while she kneel on the bed, can grab her head and gently facefuck her. Occasionally looks up to keep eye contact. With her kind of looks ah, wah best. Legit guilty pleasure seeing a girl with this kind of looks having my dick in her mouth haha

FJ: 8/10 Really a solid fuck. Firm and tender meat, can just fuck and watch the jiggles Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Very nice to hug and french when doing missionary, she will wrap her arms around my shoulder, gently scratch my back and play with my hair. Good moans and heavy breathing. She gets louder the harder you fuck her. Doggy was very good. Will arch her back and fully present her ass out. And her 1 ass cheek bigger than my hand, can never fully hold onto that piece of jiggling meat bros

GFE: 8/10 Never touched her phone at all. Whole time just keep giving me eye contact. During sex, chitchatting or even in toilet washing up, always keep looking at me with her big glassy eyes. Look until i abit paiseh also hahah i also dont know why she look so much but feels quite genuine, not transactional at all. Her voice also very smooth and kinda deep to me, not some sweet little girl voice. Can speak english well and got abit of angmoh accent. Feels good chatting with her and mix with some frenching.

Overall: Chio meaty girl that gives you full attention and very easy to talk to
Yup, she has got the traditional thai beauty looks. Cute little babe with sexy voice

Last edited by Pj90210; 15-05-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old 15-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 3
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mika Club Friday

FR are as follows:

Looks: 8/10 - You know its her once entered he room, similar make up look like her photos
Body: 10/10 - Curvy, big ass, very tall, she is taller than me LOL I look short compared to her
Boobs: 9/10 - Big tits E cup, when wear any tops, her cleavage stand out alot. She like being fondled on her boobs
Shower: 7/10 - Nothing to shout about. Normal cleaning from top to bottom
BBBJ: 9/10 - Suck and suck and suck with seductive looks at times. From the middle of the bed suck until she push me up and hovering me, ass on air giving me solid bj
FJ: 10/10 - Horny as hell. After 1st shot she booked me for 2nd shot already. Stroking, fondling balls, catbath on neck, lil bro can cooperate... 2nd shot get to tried doggy, grab her ass to pound hard she also didn't back down from my thirst, good girl
Overall: 9/10 - Horny girl, treat her well she will treat you better.
Old 15-05-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
hardeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a great deal today, decided to try a new stable today.
FR for Grape (SOI69)

Looks: pretty accurate from pic. 8/10.
Attitude: Good. despite her limited English, she maintain her smile and use GT.
Service: Bbbj, DT, french, 69 all have. Active and obedient in bed.
Possible to rtf, value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1