The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Wawa place better than her previous G area?
She staying with who now?
Old 16-05-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Wawa place better than her previous G area?
She staying with who now?
Wawa present location is very much better than the previous G area. She is currently alone.
Old 20-05-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11960 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to WhatsApp for booking. Do not use normal text messages.
Old 23-05-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Wawa present location is very much better than the previous G area. She is currently alone.
Wow... alone has it's excitement...
Long time never visit her liao..maybe should go visit one of these days..
Old 23-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow... alone has it's excitement...
Long time never visit her liao..maybe should go visit one of these days..
Visited Wawa yesterday, I had a great time as usual and left her place a satisfied old man with wobbling legs.

I like one woman operation setup, can be as loud as we want without being worried about disturbing others. The main course need not be restricted to the room or massage bed, we got the whole place with many different spots to do it.

If you planning to visit Wawa, do so these few days. She going back to china for a short holiday next tuesday.

Last edited by basfreak; 23-05-2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old 23-05-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Portage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This is sad. Had her a few months back while at G area. One of the best Ive had.

The moment I enterd the metal door she was all over me like long lost partner. All the time she keep saying hen shuai. Keep switching from DFK to blow. Man I cant stop thinking about her with her wearing an oversized T-shirt like after ONS waiting for me.
Old 23-05-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Visited

If you planning to visit Wawa, do so these few days. She going back to china for a short holiday next tuesday.
Thanks bro. See how it goes.
Old 24-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to WhatsApp for booking. Do not use normal text messages.
Old 25-05-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited Wawa yesterday, I had a great time as usual and left her place a satisfied old man with wobbling legs.

I like one woman operation setup, can be as loud as we want without being worried about disturbing others. The main course need not be restricted to the room or massage bed, we got the whole place with many different spots to do it.

Wawa will be away for about two and a half weeks, back to work in mid June.
Old 26-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Finally visit Wawa after a long time after a bro reminded me of her.
Had tried every lady since Cheryl in this stable.
Pretty lady, definitely a head turner if she wears yoga outfit outside with her shapely body.

Good service with mouthwash for hygiene. She's quite particular about hygiene and I like that.
she will lead all the way and action begins after showering
I feel like a lamb

She positions herself very well and will make us comfortable. She rarely uses hands too. Mostly mouthwork and we were both feasting like mad.

Bros who enjoy bbbj knows that pure mouthwork might be slower in feeling but the ending part after the buildup, can be very intense. She did just that for me She goes on with it like an expert (definitely expert with the amount of time she spent here)
Old 27-05-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 27-05-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Hellocable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woke up feeling like 2ic need some love, so scrolling sbf see wawa thread manage to book her and see her service.

Face :9/10 you see on the street will take 2nd look that type
Body:8/10 this one from the back wah, her curves really make 2ic stand at attention, abit of tummy
Boobs : C, very nice natural nice and soft to touch still perky
Service :11/10, i usually last quite long so she really worked for her money, really high gfe, like thread says really like Seductive secretary
Bbbj : 9/10, she know when to go fast or slow
69 :7 /10, very clean & shaven no smell, very sensitive. But no fingers i think got bros nails sharp then scratch, she say can finger but the nail part cant touch

Walked in to her wearing oversized shirt with some buttons down showing some cleavage, after shower came out and dry me and start bbbj suck my 2ic dry for a good 10 min, then ask me sit down continue another 5min going down on the 2 below my 2ic.
then proceed to lie down, and non stop attention on 2ic just going to town on it with the 2 below, very good suction and licking.i asked for 69, she straight away jump on my face and start humping my face while I trying to aim her clit, was 69 for about another 10min then shoot everything cim.

Some bros say she leaving didn't know was so soon, she say today last day
Tomorow afternoon fly

Edit: forgot to add about the ending, wahaha. After shoot finish she still keep sucking for a good 30 seconds, going crazy liao. She rinse her mouth, then go take hot water put in her mouth and clean my 2ic, 1st time damn shiok, 2nd time I tell her i getting hard again :P

Last edited by Hellocable; 27-05-2024 at 11:21 AM.
Old 27-05-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellocable View Post
Some bros say she leaving didn't know was so soon, she say today last day
Tomorow afternoon fly
Wawa rtc for two weeks, back to work mid June.
Old 27-05-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 6
2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Wawa yesterday. Service wise very good as described by other bros.
Only down side is no massage provided but straight into action after shower alone. Thou not here for massage but still prefer a light one and the teasing during action.
Old 29-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

visited Wawa recently and all other FRs are on point.

Service gaogao, feels more like a tryst than GF makes it more exciting.

one downside from me is her PRC accent quite strong and my CHN quite lousy, so abit hard to us to understand each other.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1