The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7693 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
This is why my points are so low and why I rarely post reviews. Not worth it because a lot of them are simply deleted.

Booked R05e here about a month ago. Nice girl but I would not go back just for her.
No worries. I upped you 18.
Old 16-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Re: Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

I visited this spa 3 or 4 times, each time the experience got worse and worse and I always left feeling shit, that was a lousy way to throw between 2b3r to 4b1r. Never gg back again lle
Old 17-05-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is why my points are so low and why I rarely post reviews. Not worth it because a lot of them are simply deleted.

Booked R05e here about a month ago. Nice girl but I would not go back just for her.
No worries I just upped you!

I am so sick of all the fake, overly-positive reviews by all the advertisers & their promoters. So deceitful & always misleading the bros here

Thanks for sharing a real honest FR and we need more of these! The real bros here definitely outnumber all those fake promoter accounts and if we are united, we can definitely flush them out
Old 17-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
toto5d13F is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear all,

Here are the pics of MIA and Rose.
Do not visit this JIN YU SPA.
Its a fucking chop carrot shop.
Avoid this shop at all costs.
If you are damn rich then all means go ahead!
Old 17-05-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Sup bros. Posted review in the main thread after trying. Deemed not ok by TS, deleted review and zapped like crazy by blinded supporters or fake accounts.

ML don’t look like wc pics at all. Massage is just passable. All the good reviews are 100% fake. Immediately delete contact after stepping out of the shop. I’m happy to see that other bros are speaking up now.

No worries. Support true FR. Upz both your points

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!
Quote:

No problem, upped you
Old 17-05-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to this shop twice this yr for same ml Coco, which was recommended by a kind bro. First time was good in overall she gave decent massage and bbbj, with access to her nice c rack. Second time she seems to know what i going for already so she sort of cut short the massage time for bout 10minutes, not to complain but somehow i felt slight neglected for a returned customer. Have not tried any other ml and now seeing quite some unpleasant experience from bros so unlikely. For coco i think no thought of rtm as for now unless happend to be nearby the shop
Old 17-05-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoynymouslee View Post
I went to this shop twice this yr for same ml Coco, which was recommended by a kind bro. First time was good in overall she gave decent massage and bbbj, with access to her nice c rack. Second time she seems to know what i going for already so she sort of cut short the massage time for bout 10minutes, not to complain but somehow i felt slight neglected for a returned customer. Have not tried any other ml and now seeing quite some unpleasant experience from bros so unlikely. For coco i think no thought of rtm as for now unless happend to be nearby the shop
hard for ML to maintain the service level. This is why I seldom RTM more then 3 times. As times pass by their service will keep dropping...seldom have 1 that can maintain same level at all visit...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

Wanted to try Lina, see so many negative reviews I must hold my horse first
Old 17-05-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Surprised that this thread is still here after 2 days
Old 17-05-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 18
Just_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No worries bro we support you.. Uppzz
Old 17-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
hard for ML to maintain the service level. This is why I seldom RTM more then 3 times. As times pass by their service will keep dropping...seldom have 1 that can maintain same level at all visit...
Exactly the same sentiments! I was struggling to find the words to explain why I seldom RMT more than 2-3 times and partly also new ML are generally more exciting. Like, what can I get this time round hahaha
Old 17-05-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
Exactly the same sentiments! I was struggling to find the words to explain why I seldom RMT more than 2-3 times and partly also new ML are generally more exciting. Like, what can I get this time round hahaha
Imho usually by the 3rd time you will reach the peak of the service standard then everything else will at best plateau from there at worse it will just freefall. Got a number of extra specials after the 3rd rtf then everything just feels more "boring" after that.
Old 17-05-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto5d13F View Post

Dear all,

Here are the pics of MIA and Rose.
Do not visit this JIN YU SPA.
Its a fucking chop carrot shop.
Avoid this shop at all costs.
If you are damn rich then all means go ahead!
Thanks ! Boycott totally...my brain is working fine !
Old 17-05-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7693 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Someone just zapped me and left a message “rich idiot” after I upped bro Spermy for his FR.

To the sour zapper, you are right. In fact I am quite rich as I have a few properties, 2 super sport cars and another daily ride. Have a few fuck buddies as well. Not happy zap me some more la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1