The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Totally agree with this. Well I used to fell for one thai ML before. But I learned to cut losses when she fly me aeroplane twice when planning a trip to go over to find her (that was during my noob days)

TLDR, its all lies - most of the time
you should thank her for flying your kite twice, if not, maybe you are still hooked by her lies.
Most of these ladies go into the trade to be a ML or FL either because they believe they can make either quicker money or easier money.
The same love story they build to con us is usually also told to other guys. It's the same like scams, the same scam is told to 100s of people, all it takes is a handful to fall for it, the scammers and the ML will have a bumper home run.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 26
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
you should thank her for flying your kite twice, if not, maybe you are still hooked by her lies.
Most of these ladies go into the trade to be a ML or FL either because they believe they can make either quicker money or easier money.
The same love story they build to con us is usually also told to other guys. It's the same like scams, the same scam is told to 100s of people, all it takes is a handful to fall for it, the scammers and the ML will have a bumper home run.
yeah. I never blame her but because of her, I woke up
She was my last that was many years ago.

Similar to fake MLM too haha
Old 23-05-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
This thread reminds people not to get cheated and many says they have woke up but I still see a lot of massage lady still gaining full support even they have stop working, that is to says hundreds or thousands of brothers still in deep water?
Maybe some bro never even visit sammyboy forum or they don't even bother at all.
All these will stop only when all guys either
1 become gay
2 impotent
3 all become bankrupt and no more money and love to be cheated
While some of us try to sound like sensible and experienced, that we don't be cheated, maybe one day really meet a super chio, cute, sexy, GFE girl when we are really down, then maybe also fall deep deep.
Fingers crossed.
Old 23-05-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tomjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What will you do if anyone of you have an affairs with ML and was caught by wife. Recently one ml told me her customers who is trying to woo her was caught by wife. The wife force the man to bring her to see the ML. Luckly for the ml, the wife decide not to take action against her. The husband also dare not show up anymore.
Old 23-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

MLs like all ladies will age and get less attractive.

Men unlike women, can always fk young ladies of age between 20s to 40s until the kuku bird cannot stand.

Women once they are over 40s, very difficult for them to find men to fk.

So why shd samsters here wanna stick on any particular ML?

Like bros here who chiong CP last time, imagine those girls we fk, now they are probably in their 40s, lol.

So guys, as long as you have spare cash, find different girls to fk, no need to stick on any, feelings please reserve for your family. You will never know how many customers those ML fk behind your back. Why spent money to trouble yourself?
Old 24-05-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

Already fk more than 120 ladies in this life and counting...lol
Trying to hit 200 before I leave this world.
200 (or 80 more) is easily achievable target.
If weekly visit for different FL/WL, 1 year hit 52 ladies already.
Old 24-05-2024, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Most men who go to ML are either someone with GF, wife, FB, yet have super high libido wanting more sex with random ML, or someone who's direct opposite, zero or low success rate in finding a partner. The latter tends to day dream when he gets close to a female, be it a stranger that sits next to him on the bus, someone who accidentally bumps into him on the street, a ML in a proper MP that offers foot massage.
While the ML is also human, she needs a lot more to want to have a relationship, if he's married or attached and she finds out, how to expect her to want a so called half baked relationship?
He will tell the world his relationship is true love, he even thinks of marrying her...
Only God can save him from day dreaming!
True tat. I had such an experience. She will keep mentioning my wife when I casually said I will visit her when she RTV or meet her at night. When I said my wife is in china she mentioned about staying over and I said my house is mess not cleaned up yet etc. then She face black liao
Old 24-05-2024, 03:13 AM
Samster

warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have been in this circle for a long time and I met all sort of ladies. They have many ways to skin us.
same here bro/ For mine I get her sexy costumes and vitamins that about it. I dont treat her like an ML but like a lady. She dont have pretend to be nice she can lose her temper if she wants. humane touch.
Old 24-05-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
True tat. I had such an experience. She will keep mentioning my wife when I casually said I will visit her when she RTV or meet her at night. When I said my wife is in china she mentioned about staying over and I said my house is mess not cleaned up yet etc. then She face black liao
You deserved it lor. Why itchy backside told her when she RTV you would visit her. She would be under the impression that she could do the same when you're wife not in.
When a ML or FL wanted to come to your house, even just to see see look look, that's a big red flag. Easy to bring in but difficult to chase away later.
As the old saying, if you want milk, drink a glass, why bring the cow home?
Old 24-05-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
You deserved it lor. Why itchy backside told her when she RTV you would visit her. She would be under the impression that she could do the same when you're wife not in.
When a ML or FL wanted to come to your house, even just to see see look look, that's a big red flag. Easy to bring in but difficult to chase away later.
As the old saying, if you want milk, drink a glass, why bring the cow home?
lol u r right. I never had that intention. I asked when she and I small talk. the response was..... I wouldnt do that. difficult part I know... in case thing get out of hand she know I live.
Old 26-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Chucknoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
What will you do if anyone of you have an affairs with ML and was caught by wife. Recently one ml told me her customers who is trying to woo her was caught by wife. The wife force the man to bring her to see the ML. Luckly for the ml, the wife decide not to take action against her. The husband also dare not show up anymore.
I know one ml in the east too. Husband bring wife to see ml after getting caught. Worst is the customer is a shop neighbour of the ml. After that the ml decide to shift. So to all the guys here, pls want to chiong, pls find somewhere futher and not your neighbours. Problems for both family and ml.
Old 26-05-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucknoris View Post
I know one ml in the east too. Husband bring wife to see ml after getting caught. Worst is the customer is a shop neighbour of the ml. After that the ml decide to shift. So to all the guys here, pls want to chiong, pls find somewhere futher and not your neighbours. Problems for both family and ml.
In my younger days when I was single we used to chiong niteclub, my friend is a business man and he has a 小三 working as hostess, I was ask to be tua peikong to always holds his 小 三 hand when travelling around, my friend will drive and me and his 小 三sits behind. I will passed back to him at KTV room.
小三very chio. Can see cannot touch. Next day I had to go geylang and sperm off.
Old 27-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
In my younger days when I was single we used to chiong niteclub, my friend is a business man and he has a 小三 working as hostess, I was ask to be tua peikong to always holds his 小 三 hand when travelling around, my friend will drive and me and his 小 三sits behind. I will passed back to him at KTV room.
小三very chio. Can see cannot touch. Next day I had to go geylang and sperm off.
Hahahaha basket sia bro. SALute u can tahan sia..
Old 27-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hahahaha basket sia bro. SALute u can tahan sia..
Young time no money to throw so become runner.
Old 28-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's my story:

Broke up 4 months ago, then decided to go back to the massage scene on a whim. Connected with a rather popular ML in this forum last week. And things seem are moving in a manner I have never seen before.

Just paid the regular entrance fee, had a decent massage and offered the usual services but a bit more according to her. But at the end of the service, she refused to take my tips. Said she likes me, just find her again.

So just yesterday, I text her to find her again but she told me she doesn't want to massage. And invited me to her house instead. We chitchatted and slept together afterwards. No money exchanged again.

Today, I decided to find her at the shop since nearby and nothing to do. Didn't massage, just chitchatted, and she let me roam around her whole body underneath her clothes. No tips. Then leaving, she asked me want to go eat lunch together. And I thought okay maybe lunch time she also has to eat. She paid for lunch, just watched me eat though. Eventually sent her back to the shop, and she kissed and hugged me outside. She went in, texted me to take care and that she pushed her appointment with her customer just to accompany me for lunch as she wanted to make sure I eat properly and all.

My brief conversations with her, she says she is a simple lady, when she likes/loves something/someone, she will go for it.

Not really sure she is hinting that to me or not, probably is. But has anyone encountered a ML so straightforward? I am not like super handsome or rich, she just thinks I have a normal job with nothing. I said I still stay with my parents, don't have car or house. But all this happened still, I am like super confused. She wants us to know each other better, say meet outside without going to the shop. Do simple things together, just eat simple meals or even go exercise together etc.

Not exactly falling in love with her so fast....but these things baffle me and tugs at my heartstrings. Really not sure if it is because of my breakup, or what. Interested in any of experienced bros thoughts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1