The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Damn Lin Lin just sent me some new shots... Felt like I shd share with bros who might like her exotic look. Thanks and enjoy!
Old 25-05-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she Thai?

Quote:
Old 25-05-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Somehow they have identical bodies. All three of them have the same height, weight and boob size. Lol.
Old 25-05-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Paint her? You don't need to hope for it, just go for it!

She has given me a wrapped BJ before, but I should say it's not her favourite thing so probably don't push it.
BJ wise I somehow know she is not keen already.. the painting part, maybe I should try next time I look for her.. haah
Old 25-05-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yes she's indeed a pro harpist, also plays piano well ...very artistic background despite her extreme 骚包 look 😂😜

I just visited her yesterday for 2hr. Sensual seems to have improved. Already got me super hard in the shower. Not sure why you mention she's not train on massage, she's actually trained but simply not enough strength (can tell from her petite frame).

High service attitude and playability even if you don't take up FJ, which is rare amongst the FLs. She's barely 1-mth into the job, still very eager to learn to tease/service bros better. Great attitude.

For those who PM me for Lin Lin's full course, you can look her up in TT (under different name Sen Sen 森森). Be warn if you go for FJ... she enjoys 'exciting' poses and is quite tight! 😂😂
I am a big guy. Can’t blame her on the massage. Besides, her fingers are meant for finer things 🙂
Old 25-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Is she Thai?
Thai-Chinese mixed I supposed 😎
Old 25-05-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yu-er/

FR for this new ML after quite a long hiatus from this scene.

Location: quite easy to find, easy instructions. Relatively near MRT.

Looks: hard to judge as I never tried all the Ang pai syt, but she's probably one of the youngest looking one I've visited. Nice natural boobs too.

Massage: can see not very experienced in this, but she tries hard. Massage session quite short, but after the deed, she continue pressing while chit-chatting.

Gfe: imo, very good here. Very friendly and accommodating. When talk, very friendly. I'm not the outgoing kind, but she can build conversation with me. But during the process, she act v slutty. Cat bath all over while moaning, and will act like cannot tahan when fingering. I shot quite fast unfortunately, but she let me rest, didn't chase me to go shower. Sit there she still touch me and massage a bit while chatting. Start to finish is 1 hour.

She still new, not many customers for now. First few days she say hard to sustain, but now better already. Overall v pleasant experience, will RTM if got chance.
Old 25-05-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Quick summary of today encounters,

Despite the rain, I had a great time meeting up with DD this evening. As soon as I walked in, she greeted me warmly and made me feel right at home. She looks even better than her photos, with a radiant complexion and a beautiful figure. Her massage skills are top-notch, and she has a willingness to please that makes you feel truly comfortable. She's been in town for only two weeks, so let's make sure to treat her well. I'm looking forward to trying out her nuru massage next time!

look: better then photo in the ads
Body: very good skin texture
Boobs : 34C ( pinkish nipple type)
Massage: 9/10( not okay piano type)
Attitude : willing to please and high Gfe feel.and not a time watcher..
She just landed about 2 weeks ago
Bro, please take good care of her and do not abuse…
Next round I’ll go for the nuru massage….

Does it include that that Corgi ? HAHA.
Old 25-05-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Out of suddenly many FR of Dan Dan poping out so decided to try.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Look: Look like photo or even better tbh, photo looks too much make up.
got young xmm vibe wearing crop top and short pants can see her ass.

Body: Boobs around Big B, She is petite around 160cm but her ass dammm perky like the others said.
Really damm nice to grab...

Massage: Pretty good got strength, go on for a solid 15mins.

GFE / Sensual: She is damm hyper active keeps on teasing and punching me haha really got gf vibe.
Her Sensual also dam solid cath bath and lick back and front gao gao. Can roam outside her g string.
Can zhut and hug all you wan. She keeping on moaning and ask me to spank her ass, release while zhuting and spanking her ass.
She moan by following my spank rhythm damm shiok to hear.

Final thought: To me she is really the prettiest for me so far like a typical chio xmm you see on the streets wearing crop top. Really high GFE too.
Lin Lin is also pretty but she is more on those hot KTV girl vibe.

Last edited by L00k; 27-05-2024 at 10:27 AM.
Old 25-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Lol BJ from Dan Dan? This is like asking Love for a kiss 😜🤣🤣
Halo brother ... FYI I did not zap you at all despite pointing out this 'fantasy dream' of yours lol. Any kind bros can help bringe back to +ve so at least I can post real time and also reply your PMs in time. Thnx in advanced 😂🙏
Old 25-05-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Location: B area. No nearby mrt. Roadside parking or parking at a nearby market
Looks: Pretty. Like her video
Body: Slim. Boobs seemed enhanced but nice to touch and looked good to me
Massage: She is not trained in this area
Sensual: Can tell she is green . Boob massaged and licked me all over. Not sure what it was but it seemed like a feather which she used to tickle my ear. Playability is high. Allowed kissing and full roaming. HJ was slow and gentle but will ensure she squeezes your very last bit out before she releases her grip. Seasoned brothers should get more out of her and train her at the same time.

She has a nice personality. Playful and willing to serve. She told me she was fully shaved below because men here like it. Was in no rush to get me out the door even though there was still some time after the deed. Shared abit about herself and told me she is a professional harpist!

Overall, it was a good session for me. Am likely to visit her again.
Yeah she is good in almost all area expect massage, playability high even without taking FJ.
Old 25-05-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Only dreamer and loser will dream and talk about having it…. Whatever it is continue to dream
I did not dated this lady. But why are so many bro so sure she won't do bj? Understand that most ladies will give diff bro diff services. Just curious.
Old 25-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I did not dated this lady. But why are so many bro so sure she won't do bj? Understand that most ladies will give diff bro diff services. Just curious.
But general rule is those that get special treatment mostly won't publicise one cos everyone's gonna be pestering the ml for it.
Old 25-05-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But general rule is those that get special treatment mostly won't publicise one cos everyone's gonna be pestering the ml for it.
Spot on!!!
And this can be a fantasy forum if you know what I meant.

Everyone can say anything. But.....
Old 26-05-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
LeonTaiLiyong LeonTaiLiyong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Moron like u deserved to be mass zapped. No sense of remorse at all after making the idiotic fake posting.

Ask ur parents to bring u to Batam for bbbj since school holidays just started and stop living in ur own fantasy bbbj world.
you didn’t get doesn’t mean is fake…. Haha uncle like you go batam….let all the maids suck you.
Really pity you…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1