The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2024, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ok bro later send u. Just write out a summary of all the ladies in term of looks, speciality, playability and damages.

Reply to those PM first then send to the rest here
Bro can share the summary?
Old 17-06-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New playground found in Boon Keng ❤️

Bumping up.
Old 17-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nightmares is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Ok bro later send u. Just write out a summary of all the ladies in term of looks, speciality, playability and damages.

Hi bro can share summary pls? Can't seem to dm you. Sent appears blank even though I sent
Old 17-06-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Zane040404 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share summary of ladies n playability with damages thank u
Old 18-06-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 16
Wombatz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWombatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

worth the damage kah?
Old 18-06-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Heyb011 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Newly revamp Xi Spa

Horny bros, be prepared to enjoy the services here.

Standard entrance price at $60 per hour. Other services are standard market rate and kindly discuss with the ML

Telegram channel here https://t.me/xispaboonkeng

Introducing the ladies:

Yuki from Vietnam

Kiki from China

Lucky from China

Summer from China

Mila from China

Gonna go and pamper ourselves.
Pm for their services and rate.
Thanks!
Old 18-06-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 3
TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Willing to exchange FRs. Went commando on this one :3
Old 18-06-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmares View Post
Hi bro can share summary pls? Can't seem to dm you. Sent appears blank even though I sent
I will check my inbox later. Yet to send to all bros who requested on the thread. Sorry for the delay, i will ensure the summary FR will be sent to everyone by tonight
Old 18-06-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wheelsern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I will check my inbox later. Yet to send to all bros who requested on the thread. Sorry for the delay, i will ensure the summary FR will be sent to everyone by tonight
Bro can share with me the summary too please? Still undecided on which one to try first
Old 19-06-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Mila? Otherwise I'll probably rtm Yuki soon when I pass by the area..
Old 19-06-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsern View Post
Bro can share with me the summary too please? Still undecided on which one to try first
Ok shared. Stopped here and apologize if i miss out any other requests
Old 19-06-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FakeLeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone PM me the summary of all the ladies in term of looks, speciality, playability and damages thanks
Old 19-06-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2922 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

pls do share with me as well. Thanks
Old 20-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
chicku36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Visited Yuki just now and she looks pretty close to the photos in real life, maybe discount just 5% only.

Yuki's massage is passable and relieved my perpetually sore shoulders a little, but her strength lies in her sensual teasing + edging. After massaging the back, she already started her sensual teasing by pulling down the shorts to reveal the butt while I was face down, and began slowly rubbing the area with oil, teasing me to hardness, It was really hard (no pun intended) trying to lie down and not get hard coz that's how good her teasing is. It was painful trying not to get hard when one is leaking from all that teasing already.

In fact, I was waiting for her to pop the GQ after flipping around but no, there's more teasing to come when she ripped the shorts. She sure took her time with the sensual teasing and she didn't wear a bra. Only had nipple patches on so no zhut zhut, but she has pretty good figure. Age wise, she's in between a SYT and pre-milf, not sure how we bros would like to define 27 though..

I haven't visited vanilla massages for sometime, but I can't tell if she offers anything more than using her hands. YMMV in this area.

Will I RTM in the future for vanilla massage? It's a yes for me
Legit review as experienced the same. Sliding door kind. Similar hairstyle and look most similar to the pic of her tying hair in Gucci t-shirt. Overall, intense sensual teasing but I find it ticklish when she do her magic on my butt cheek. After flipping, IT never went down till end of session. Boobs damn solid wanna get in between them sia. Only down side is after GQ only use 1 hand and less teasing. Best teasing I've experienced, will rtm.
Old 20-06-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Anyone tried Mila? Otherwise I'll probably rtm Yuki soon when I pass by the area..
Yah, also waiting for Mila FR. Undecided between her or Yuki.
pm hornyxiaoboy2 liao. Waiting for him to share summary. 🤤

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1