The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
cbk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Honest thoughts about looking for FJ in JB vs SG

Been chionging in GL in SG and comparing against FJ joints in JB.
Pricewise, quite comparable to be honest. GL starts at 50 or 60 sgd and goes up to 100+.
JB, cheapest I have seen so far is 208 RM (still 60 sgd at current rates), and goes to 260 or 300, or higher. I would say rates for 2 shots are more worth it, but if just going for 1 shot, comparable to SG prices.

My experiences so far aren't that good as the girls in JB don't seem to provide good services in general (many dont even seem willing to be there), and as a side note they also don't go through stringent health checks periodically (if that matters to bros who chiong safely?)
Any thoughts or if I'm just not going to the right prices in JB? Honest opinions here, experienced bros feel free to correct me!
Old 03-07-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2947 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
The main thing is that this is legal I'm SG, but not in JB/MY.

I find JB more fun. Also bigger variety, just the line up at VIP makes it worth the trip down.

IMO the cheapest fun at JB is those street walkers around CIQ, I think some RM$150 or something. So it's still cheaper then SG.

For me I will go for either Waterbed or YTL, even if I take the most expensive YTL with a China WL, comes to only $418, which is like $120SG... add grab + bus to and fro less then $150.
YTL in GL is $200.

Overall I don't think price is much different. $268, is around $76... gives u a cat60 or better... plus got include meal if u are lucky the meal can be quite decent. Imo... the girls I get in JB I think is more attractive then cat60. So if u don't mind the risk... JB is the place to be.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Samster

Re: Honest thoughts about looking for FJ in JB vs SG

Thanks bro for the comments. Good point about it being illegal in JB so maybe it is much harder to find the good places.
So far I tried some telegram channels and it has been disappointing frankly (service wise), even if the girls are quite attractive. At least in GL you can see the girls first. Looks like I will need to research JB more but any more tips would be welcome!
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, you must know the rm208 fls in jb consist of syts which you can't find in gl. $60 in sg mostly lousy and old quality. the age of fls you get for rm208 even if they don't look good, is already very worth it imo.

when i chiong in jb, i will always be busy licking and sucking every part of my syt fl body because their skin are tight and some of them smells so good. even though i agree they have attitude and don't have high gfe like frenching, my vicious tongue attack on their body is already enough for me to enjoy fully.

best part is most of their pussies are tight as they are young. for my 2nd shot when i am able to last longer, i will go a bit more rough on them. seeing their agony faces and trying to push me off while i pinned them down and fuck the hell out of them is very satisfied to watch. i take it as this is their punishment for their bad gfe and giving me attitude

Last edited by faceboo; Yesterday at 10:36 PM.
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

Wah bro.. you very fierce haha. But I agree that the girls there look better than the ones here for equivalent price.
Not sure but for me I need good service and GFE for a satisfying session, looks not the most important. Maybe that's why JB FLs haven't really appealed to me yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
bro, you must know the rm208 fls in jb consist of syts which you can't find in gl. $60 in sg mostly lousy and old quality. the age of fls you get for rm208 even if they don't look good, is already very worth it imo.

when i chiong in jb, i will always be busy licking and sucking every part of my syt fl body because their skin are tight and some of them smells so good. even though i agree they have attitude and don't have high gfe like frenching, my vicious tongue attack on their body is already enough for me to enjoy fully.

best part is most of their pussies are tight as they are young. for my 2nd shot when i am able to last longer, i will go a bit more rough on them. seeing their agony faces and trying to push me off while i pinned them down and fuck the hell out of them is very satisfied to watch. i take it as this is their punishment for their bad gfe and giving me attitude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1