The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Fair Lady from Xi An

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibonk View Post
A lot of 心事 on my mind so i am still up at 0446hrs surfing SBF in cause some of you are wondering.
bro bonk what 心事 u got? When man got 心事. 一是为女人,二是为金钱. So u belong to which category?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
jasco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bro Orings....i think only ZZ can cure him from head to toe....keke...so bro ibonk dont think so much in life....be happy n have a good bonk always !!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 17
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Obtained the ctc fm bro Ibonk sometime ago and finally, managed to try her today. It was awesome and truly a gem not to be missed for bros who luv MILFs.

SMS her in the morning to cfm a slot in the aftnoon. Went to pick her up and off to the nearby 81. Checked in and TCSS for some time to "get to know each other". She was chatty enough and always smiling at you. Very well mannered. After some time shower together and really clean you thoroughly. Then onto the bed and cuddle in yr arms b4 attacking you. Ask to to relax and let her tongue do the "walking". It climax into a hot water BJ until the didi was stiff hard. Ask her to lie down and start to attack her. Finished off in missionary position.

Summary:
Looks - 7/10 Early 30s and MILFery with nice large eyes and smooth complexion. Nicely make up with long eye lashes. Always smiling.
Body - 6/10 wit a bit of tummy fats and faint stretch marks though not so visible. She told me she had a child. Body very huggable.
Boobs - Not big A+ to B and a little saggy but nice nipples which hardens easily when licked.
Pussy - a little bushy but tight. Very wet when fingered or painted. In fact, a patch of juice stained the bed sheet after I painted her. FJ was offered with all positions though I prefer missionary. Moans like no tomorrow.

Overall spend more than an hour although she says $60/1/1. Paid her a tip and send her home after that.

Highly recommended to all bros. Unfortunately she is going back to PRC on 16/10. So if you wan to try, must act fast. Will RTF next week b4 she leaves.

Anyway, tks to bro Ibonk. Will up u accordingly with my humble 2 pts.

afte
Old 05-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
Ibonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
bro bonk what 心事 u got? When man got 心事. 一是为女人,二是为金钱. So u belong to which category?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasco View Post
Yo bro Orings....i think only ZZ can cure him from head to toe....keke...so bro ibonk dont think so much in life....be happy n have a good bonk always !!!!
Dun worry lah. Will be fine once i straighten out my thoughts. Meanwhile let me continue my song......心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 05-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasco View Post
Quote:
Dun worry lah. Will be fine once i straighten out my thoughts. Meanwhile let me continue my song......心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
From the way u guys are posting... Must be the latter answer hor...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 17
chinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro can share the contact
Old 05-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Ibonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank u all for yr wonderful FRs so far. Less than two weeks left better fast hand fast leg and secure a slot with this gem!
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 05-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11227 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank u all for yr wonderful FRs so far. Less than two weeks left better fast hand fast leg and secure a slot with this gem!
5th RTF : Thursday booking confirmed liao.. Looking forward to the day...Reloaded & ready to fire...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
5th RTF : Thursday booking confirmed liao.. Looking forward to the day...Reloaded & ready to fire...
Only the 5th RTF confirmed? What about the 6th, 7th, 8th........?
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 05-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
PowerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I lost track of the numbers of time i rtf Zhen Zhen but here's the 1st FR i posted on her for all the brothers' references.

Name : Zhenzhen
Looks: 8.5/10
Figure : 34B i think.
Body: 8/10 (A bit fleshy, i like!)
Kissing: Can't get enough of it!
BBBJ: Yes(Really nice, good suction with twirling of tongue and deep throat. A good 10mins of BLow.!!! whoah! i almost want to just surrender there and then)
FJ :9/10 (Love that horny and slutty look she give me when i bang her hard) This gal have a lot of attitude. I mean the seductive kind. I simply love it when she grabs her own boobs while high!
Service: 9/10 ( Strong GF feeling)
Attitude: 9/10
DMG : 60/1/1
Old 06-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOne View Post
I lost track of the numbers of time i rtf Zhen Zhen but here's the 1st FR i posted on her for all the brothers' references.

Name : Zhenzhen
Looks: 8.5/10
Figure : 34B i think.
Body: 8/10 (A bit fleshy, i like!)
Kissing: Can't get enough of it!
BBBJ: Yes(Really nice, good suction with twirling of tongue and deep throat. A good 10mins of BLow.!!! whoah! i almost want to just surrender there and then)
FJ :9/10 (Love that horny and slutty look she give me when i bang her hard) This gal have a lot of attitude. I mean the seductive kind. I simply love it when she grabs her own boobs while high!
Service: 9/10 ( Strong GF feeling)
Attitude: 9/10
DMG : 60/1/1
U lost track, bro? U r just was powerful as that Bro Superman67 sia!
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 08-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

All current pm cleared! Less than one week to Zhenzhen's return to PRC!
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only the 5th RTF confirmed? What about the 6th, 7th, 8th........?
Had my 5th RTF yesterday...she gave me super excellent svc...super GFE...super BBBJ...super Frenching like no tmr...super catbath...super FJ song till jurong..super wet pussy.. super painting...all given to me superman...
Next 6th RTF booked...as she going bak on 16th...must fast hand fast leg liao...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Morning batch of pm cleared! Only a few days left till the 16th!
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 12-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Morning batch of pm cleared! Only a few days left till the 16th!
6th RTF on wed confirmed loh...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1