The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro Gesch, understood. I apologise.

It's just not my thing so I'm still not going to do it. But you all can carry on. No worries Bro.
No problem brother F, we know you are very friendly
Old 04-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
No problem brother F, we know you are very friendly
Thanks Bro, just trying my best to be friendly and help out as much as I can.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

stop dreaming .....

This was a comment I received in my reputation box by someone who didn't have the guts to leave his name.

Hey asshole, maybe it's you who's dreaming!

I'm having the time of my life in Petain. In Petain I am king! With the arrival of the GL WLs, now I can do whatever I want. Boy, you have no idea of what I'm capable of!

My dreams are now becoming a reality, so I am not dreaming anymore.

So you go post some more comments on somebody else's box while I go fuck the WLs in Petain.

Boy, whoever you are, you need to get laid ..... fast!

What a looser!

Last edited by fornicator; 04-12-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 04-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Boy, whoever you are, you need to get laid. What a looser!
yo fornicator kor kor.. dun get too "steam up" la.. hehe.. we appreciate your contributions over here. Wah.. so tmr is a 2 hr sex-a-thon leh.. must rest well today ahh..

Boy
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post
yo fornicator kor kor.. dun get too "steam up" la.. hehe.. we appreciate your contributions over here. Wah.. so tmr is a 2 hr sex-a-thon leh.. must rest well today ahh..

Boy
Hey Bro boysg, thanks man. Good to know there are some on my side. I'm trying my best to contribute and help out. Thanks for the appreciation.

Yeah, I'll be signing off soon, get ready for tomorrow. Don't worry, FR will soon follow after my 2 hour sex-a-thon so that you will all know who the lucky WL is.

Also, I'll be happy to note that I once had a 4 hour sex-a-thon with Ivy H16R14. She just got back from 1 month leave at the time and it was her first day at work. She was then at H03R78.

My 1st sex-a-thon was with Kidd H14R04. I like sex-a-thons. It's long ... no ... very long and slow ..... shiok!!!

Thanks Bro boysg ..... U-Da-Best!!!

Last edited by fornicator; 05-12-2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 05-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro F, I like your style man! Just like a maverick. Wished I could be like you; have gun will travel... haha. For me, I'm old liao. Really envy the kind of stamina you have - one day can bong twice. Don't forget to replenish with supplements. Best of luck and do report on your Saturday's sessions. Adios!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post
Hey bro F, I like your style man! Just like a maverick. Wished I could be like you; have gun will travel... haha. For me, I'm old liao. Really envy the kind of stamina you have - one day can bong twice. Don't forget to replenish with supplements. Best of luck and do report on your Saturday's sessions. Adios!
Hi Bro Symphorny, thank you sir. Some more give me helpful tips. Thank you!

But please sir, never consider thyself old. No such thing. It's all in the mindset. I read once in a paper that it's the brain that is the more powerful sex organ and not the penis! I also cannot believe what I'm doing. There was one day I bong 3 times. Ada (then in H03R98) two times and Judy H10R10 for my finale of the day. I shit you not Bro!

Of course, my FR to follow after Saturday's sessions.

Until then .....
Old 05-12-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience - H07(2F)R02 - Chris

Quote:
We then go to 69 and I was like really licking her pussy and asshole as if a hungry man who haven't eaten in weeks!
In under 15 minutes, I was out her door!
After reading your FR i go to looking for Chris. She no give me 69 or pussy licking. Only catbath, bbbj, cowgirl and finishing with doggie. My timing more than 25 mins. She taking her time slow and relak and we talking cock a lot. She can telling many dirty jokes. Paying her $50 dollars.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
After reading your FR i go to looking for Chris. She no give me 69 or pussy licking. Only catbath, bbbj, cowgirl and finishing with doggie. My timing more than 25 mins. She taking her time slow and relak and we talking cock a lot. She can telling many dirty jokes. Paying her $50 dollars.
Ah, ok, so what are you trying to say? I mean, what happens between you and the WL is beyond my control. You have to understand that what works for me doesn't necessarily mean that it will work for some of you Bros and vice-versa.

Just take for example Miki H07(2F)R28. Some say she "good", yeah right, so I go try, fuck her 4 times some more, try to befriend her, make her laugh but no chemistry whatsoever and I still get the same fucking result, lousy fucking service! That's it, I'm done with her!

You see Bro, it depends. What did you say to her (Chris)? Did you show the proper "body language"? Bro, getting what you want will depend on how you "perform" as well. If you want something you have to show it with authority! I already mentioned this in one of my posts. You can't just go like, "eh excuse me, excuse me, can I lick your chee bye?" WTF?! Well, sometimes I do ask but again, with authority. If she still say no, damn, can't force her right?

When I was with my darling Chris, I never had to ask for anything, because she willingly gave it all to me. I've been seeing her almost everyday these past week, you know! And we do it every fucking time! So I'm not going to say "sorry"!

I'm not saying you do the same with what I did to Miki, RTF her only to get disappointed.

It's up to you Bro, either RTF ,move on, or you can sharpen your "katana" and polish up your act.

Cheers!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Samster

05 Dec. 2009 Arrived BL 5:50pm, went to her room, she was working, so I wait. Look around, H07(2F)R03 and H07(2F)R28 working, got queue. Other rooms closed, no WL. H07(2F)R06 on 1 month leave (12 Jan. 2010).

Then her door opened. Chris H07(2F)R02 welcomed me in. As the door closed I kissed her. Went through the formalities, said hi, gave her her money, then we smoked. Nice!

I went to bed afterwards. I don't want to start yet, I was tired from the days activities. She went beside me to comfort me. We fondled and kissed as we talked. Oh she's fun to be with. My stressed out body is being relaxed.

When it was time, we washed, and I would take her in my arms and kiss her. I go down to her chocolate-brown nipples. Shiok! We go to bed while our lips were locked. She goes down to my neck, nipples then to my cock. She would give me that naughty look while sucking hard on me. Damn, makes me more horny I thought I would come already! I get a grip of myself, must control. She then went to 69 position, good! Wet and juicy pussy on my face! We sucked for about 5 minutes or so until I cannot take it anymore. I entered her missionary, then doggy, kaboom!

It was almost 8:00pm by then, said my good-byes, hugged her tight because I'm really going to miss her and BL. I'll be away for 3 weeks.

Happy "fucking" Holidays!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Lust Caution

My Bros, is being awhile i post any threads. Watched 3times allready, Lust Caution &, also a 20yrs ago, A Chinese Ghost Story. Both main actress shared a common thing, prostitutes! Yes! They were highly trained, or should i said came with a package.

Sex workers 99% wants our$, is allright we got what we wanted, damage pls b prepared. That 1%, i would refer2both movies, the ladies wish for their lives. However, loved might b, rather i would say, both ladies of the stories, last minutes, they backoff, & this is only made believe in movies. Next time, may not be so lucky, in real lifes.

I must say, i got charmed by the leading actressess, directors good can bring our the true side of such ladies. Ok! Back2BL.

2times i notice Voilet H14R6, sex i would not want2say, much of her allready in threads. U see, Voilet, upon receiving payments fr me, she very professional humble, almost bend down in a sexy, hands out, willing ways, she's in mini skirt, long legs, ha! is the package, she is the angpai, i find my gals i tried, included, Thai & PRCs no 1 have her beauty, very KC traps, some bros would have say.

Both movies, the actresess very willing, sexy, hear their men words. They r good! At the time, not just $, my lives 2if she desire. Some bros, would remembered, the scene where Tang Wei sang a song to her lover, Tony Leung, i can imagine if me, she can ask me2drop myself out of the window, i would, yes i would.

My experienced in commercial sex, is still the $ that moved the WLS. Respect, treat them liked my wive, GF, why not? 15minutes of sex, we r partners in a certain ways. Hope during the sex acts, she enjoy my body, as much as i loved her. (This is what i thoughts after watching this 2movies, but is just that time, after get back on the clock).

So much in the meantime. Hope to post another FR next week.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey Bro boysg, thanks man. Good to know there are some on my side. I'm trying my best to contribute and help out. Thanks for the appreciation.

Yeah, I'll be signing off soon, get ready for tomorrow. Don't worry, FR will soon follow after my 2 hour sex-a-thon so that you will all know who the lucky WL is.

Also, I'll be happy to note that I once had a 4 hour sex-a-thon with Ivy H16R14. She just got back from 1 month leave at the time and it was her first day at work. She was then at H03R78.

My 1st sex-a-thon was with Kidd H14R04. I like sex-a-thons. It's long ... no ... very long and slow ..... shiok!!!

Thanks Bro boysg ..... U-Da-Best!!!
i think you are a real loser and and ugly one behind the screen, thats why u cant get free sex, need to pay for cheap 50 dollar whore in this low class petain place
Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just take for example Miki H07(2F)R28. Some say she "good", yeah right, so I go try, fuck her 4 times some more
Cheers!
Bro fornicator,you tried her four times?salute you...I try her one time enough oredi.Still remember clearly...her thigh much bigger than mine...her chest much smaller than mine....
Old 07-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
i think you are a real loser and and ugly one behind the screen, thats why u cant get free sex, need to pay for cheap 50 dollar whore in this low class petain place
looks who talking .....so free to creat trouble?? this is a ALL Petain FR experience if you dun like to go or read ?? go do some thing more constructive ... ?? fly a kite??
Old 08-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
3332999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post
Dear Bros,

today saw a tall (1.73m) and super chio WL peeping out the doorway of H24. Was told by another WL that she just started work yesterday. Can bros verify?

Name: Michelle, from Malaysia

Damage: CAT50

try her today as her look a bit ah-lian type.
new to petain, jus few days only.

SOP, except AR. maybe still new, technique wise not as good as other cat50, will need bro here to "teach" her for improvement..

Tall gal, C-cup, friendly & chatty.

Good point: maybe still young & new, can feel the tight feeling when little bro enter..

and she did ask me to help her promo abit coz H24 really lack of brothers support..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1