The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 26-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
those girl not around already .. i went last sat to try look for the white blue skirt girl in that shop but dont have
i think she still around. should be sasa. go look at 3 floor bro
Old 26-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
as far as i understand, Orchard Towers only has 3 levels not including basement level, and no level 4. I was at the top floor, which was level 3. What level 4 u talking about bro? And come to think of it, I think she was trying to tell me her name was Honey. I must be thinking Korean to think Hani
if 4 level than i try before also. like you my experience witht his honey sama sama, very rush feeling de, not so good!
Old 26-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

OT many lao chio... Many good size nuclear war head !!
Old 26-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried the gal in blue twice, 1st time was hj ending with boob fuck. 2nd time was fj, I must admit her service is good (maybe i was lucky) but price very very steep
Old 26-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

What nuclear warhead?
Old 27-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejohnn View Post
this girl is hot....she is joxxxe....

lots of fr about her already

very womanly this sweet lass....

heh heh....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
this girl is hot....she is joxxxe....

lots of fr about her already

very womanly this sweet lass....

heh heh....
Bro, this one which floor and how much, she look yummy.
Old 27-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zunzun1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

spoke to a China PDMM re OT recently.

Told me that her friend working there, not easy money as those sailors can be quite rough + some tool size XXL
Old 27-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcheong View Post
Bro, this one which floor and how much, she look yummy.
She is on level 3, sometimes level 4

price you nego with her lah, price at OT you have to nego like in the video

Post 39 and 42 on this thread mention her.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejohnn View Post
oh shit !! I got shock when i see this video and i don want go into details cos i want make things worst...bro u really got this girl into trouble..how can u video her and post online..u ever think of the consequences!
Old 27-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
oh shit !! I got shock when i see this video and i don want go into details cos i want make things worst...bro u really got this girl into trouble..how can u video her and post online..u ever think of the consequences!
Actually i am not sure what u mean by get her into trouble. Its not a video of her having sex with customer. Just a video of her manning the shop, advertising business, etc. Nothing wrong with it. Any passer-by also can see her, with or without this video right?
Old 27-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Actually i am not sure what u mean by get her into trouble. Its not a video of her having sex with customer. Just a video of her manning the shop, advertising business, etc. Nothing wrong with it. Any passer-by also can see her, with or without this video right?
Come on bro..so obvious already..what type of buiness and services provide by this shop..don need to elaborate more..and also got her sex report in so details already..ok just an example if her relative i mean blood related one don know about what she doing outside for living and happen to saw this..thats why she using a working name and not her real name..this forum is not suppose to reveal photo of FL and worst this is video! another example is maybe after work she was known as a decent person to her relative and family in sg..
Old 27-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

jst pass by there 30 mins ago, can onli use 4 chinese words to describe, 就是胸涌波涛,all 3rd floor joints ladies big (.)(.)..........keep asking me to go massage....
Old 27-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Come on bro..so obvious already..what type of buiness and services provide by this shop..don need to elaborate more..and also got her sex report in so details already..ok just an example if her relative i mean blood related one don know about what she doing outside for living and happen to saw this..thats why she using a working name and not her real name..this forum is not suppose to reveal photo of FL and worst this is video! another example is maybe after work she was known as a decent person to her relative and family in sg..
But if she have relatives here (OT got local gal?), then if those relatives (or frens of those relatives) happen to go OT, they also will see her mah, rite? Then the next time there is some gathering (like wedding) those relatives/frens will see her also.

I would agree that FL pics should not be posted IF they are providing discreet type service (meaning must PM them to get contact, etc.). But if they are those street walkers, i.e. openly that anyone can see, then i dun tink there is any secret since they themselves are not keeping it a secret by standing openly by the roadside.

In other words, if the lady is doing a discreet business then i agree we should respect her privacy and not post publicly and "sabo" them, but if the lady is doing public business and not doing anything to hide their identity, then what are we keeping it a secret for? In fact it is good advertisement. Due to the above videos, i going OT later

Cheers.
Old 27-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Wah lao.. there are so many OT video clips at youtube . They also cant be bother. And some of the Ang moh also flim like nobody busniess. They want to take risk doing that kind of job is their own busniess. Got nothing to do with us. . Go there for window shopping loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1