The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

No sexcitment because the pussy was so used and super abused that no more human feelings can arouse it anymore.

Bro, I share your type of experience too when my ex-GF singer also wants to be arse fucked cos she lost all ability to appreciate cock in puss experience anymore. She is now singing in KL, Malaysia so maybe even her arse hole also no more human use type too.

Anyway, if you pay to buy something, use it well use it long use it till you song. When time is right you dump, please forget where you dump it when you walked off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Yes n no.
Remember, context here is WL not normal women.
How many of us men who actually BY a WL bother to even her make orgas in the 1st place?
Most often than not, more men r more keen on enjoying than letting the other enjoy.
So, let alone someone who is so oversexed like a WL where their flesh is as good as immune to the regular poke here poke there thingy.
Yes there will be like u said bro, but i dare say, it's a very small %age of all the cheongsters out there.
Eg, i had a singer last year, only 24 but noticed tat no matter how u sexcite her cunt, her reactions r ok ok only.
TILL THE DAY I RAPED HER ARSE
She was squirting when i was analing her & from tat day on, even when driving, she will tell me to anal her again ASAP
SHE WAS ADDICTED!
Even during intercourse, she wud direct my dick out from her cunt & direct to her arse!!!!
Turn the table on ourselves.
When was the last time u laid down n had the best mind blowing service before?
It is & always will be in ur mind & the next time u see someone between ur legs, n not getting wat u had before, u'd wish it was that one who brought u to 7th heaven.
The deed or act sets a benchmark, drilled deep into the subconscious side of the mind.
Thus the curse!

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 15-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly my Prince,
Does not mean u read war strategy books, u become a war strategist
Does not mean u own a Ferrari u will be able to drive like a F1 driver
Does not mean u read Theory of Flight means u can fly a plane
Tats y in life, there will always be stuff reserved for the selected few
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 15-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Exactly my Prince,
Indeed the HFJ King of Kings, my bro.
Many desired, few selected, only one privileged.

I prefer self-taught than books taught. Books give knowledge, maps give location and compasses give direction - still many get lost in their quest. There is only one King Arthur.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 15-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Books give knowledge, maps give location and compasses give direction - still many get lost in their quest. There is only one King Arthur.
PAP?????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 15-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
PAP?????
Too bad King Arthur's son unable to fulfill the great quest his father set upon him.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 15-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Lolzzz k off topic liao sorry Guru WarBird
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 15-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lolzzz k off topic liao sorry Guru WarBird
Opps... sorry bro WB. Our usual selves, TCSS till forget everything. Haha.
Still, I prefer like this than the flaming attacks, machiam the good old days.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 15-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DINOsaurBASTARD is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

I prefer self-taught than books taught. Books give knowledge, maps give location and compasses give direction - still many get lost in their quest. There is only one King Arthur.
Thank you much for the intel. I know what to do.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DINOsaurBASTARD is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Exactly my Prince,
HELLO FATBOY! I know your location.
Old 15-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
Thx bro WB..............
I wanna touch on e topic of giving ladies pleasure like she never had before.. I have been reading threads on guys going on on ladies n fingernails, etc........................
Any bros can share experience if u manage to do that to ur lover............................
Hi bro superhuman,

I'm pleased that you're improving.

Fingernails? We men should keep our fingernails well trimmed. Those fingers r amazing...hahaha. Gals w/ long fingernails, watch out! One of my long-term mistresses has given me multiple bruises n lacerations on my upper arms n back!

Giving ladies insane pleasure?...see Mr Chairman's posts below.

Quote:
大哥 WB is a guru in this area.
The secret of this is not money nor penetration but understanding & implanting the mental direction of a WL as its the topic of discussion here.
No doubt, they're in it for the money, they are also made of flesh n blood.
Note, i didn't say human lolzzz
Sexual gratification of the extreme is more deadly than heroin!
The whole idea of this is to make them always so sexually high, to a high they never gotten before n keep making n getting them to tat, it will become super addictive.
Good indicators r shivering bodies not due to cold, squirting n convulsions after the deed throughout the body.
These r indicators not for orgasms but a state beyond orgasm!
It'll also curse them to such an extent tat, fucking any other man will never bring tat kind of sextisfaction, thus, also make them addicted to u.
I will not reveal the secrets here but I am sure the Guru will guide u to wat u seek.
Best, remember, they tok, n u'll be surprised u may get some free lays just becos some r curious after they heard how u made another sis fly to 7th heaven.
I will leave the rest to the Guru n my Mentor WarBird to lead u to the light ...
Dear Mr. Chairman,

I like ur succinct account on sexual addiction.

You know I'm still a trainee n I hv learned a lot from u. Abt 3 yrs ago, YOU were the one who 1st revealed some principles for giving women intense n prolonged pleasure beyond orgasms...lasting well over an hr.

I've studied hard n practiced hard ever since, hahaha. I hv done it on several of my mistresses n the results r gratifying.

I don't usually go beyond 60 min if the gal is already 欲仙欲死...as time is too precious. All I need is to repeat it 3X a wk until she is addicted. It's like crack cocaine cuz both induce almost identical neuro-hormonal changes in the same areas of the brain.

My sincere gratitude for ur pointers n encouragement.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Our WB Guru and DYBJ, perhaps can teach xiaodi a few master move,
as I am "new" into this squirting. Can PM me .... wahhaha.......
Hi Bro Oceanlee,

Long time no see. How r you?

I hv limited experience in giving squirting orgasms.

Just a few generalizations.

I hv mentioned some necessary pre-conditions in my previous posts. She needs to believe that she can achieve squirting, if she has never experienced that before...there is always a 1st time, hahaha.

It's said that gals w/ prominent dimples of Venus can squirt easily. IMHO, they r more easily orgasmic, but some may not squirt at all!

You definitely need to build up n prolong her anticipation by lots of foreplay...her pussy should be wet before u even touch her. For squirting, G n deep spot stimulation opens the door...to heaven.

I'll defer the rest to Mr. Chairman as he is the Senior Mentor in this specialized area. Pls read his posts to follow...he mentions AJ which can be fantastic as it stimulates the G n deep spots, etc, simultaneously. Wow!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Bro Oceanlee
You should PM Bro Oceanlee a few pointers so that he will be on the right path...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
I have researched and read up on these.

I just need a practical session with a lady..............

But of course, will be glad if kind bros can share how u make ur lady go to a state beyond orgasm.
Hi bro superhuman,

Pls read Mr Chairman's posts below.

You can get a lot from the internet. Then go out n practice...

Quote:
Bro, you too humble lah. You are the love making machine made to destroy pussies......
That put tremendous pressure on me then to perform that particular night. Hee hee.
Hi Bro LDH,

He raises the bar so high for the rest of us...

Quote:
Ur veg misunderstood my ex singer toilet liao.
She meant, she was verbally being abused by me thus saying fucked the whole nite long for doin a bbbj on me n tearing the skin la lolzzz wahahahaha
Poor chap, must hv died cock stand that nite correct?????..
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
bro,indeed @ times 1 can make a woman sexperianced she hv never encountered b4................一山还有一山高。
hence,no 1 can b sure tat tis 'curse' wil b solely xclusive?
Very good point. The key here is to associate those mind-blowing pleasure w/ u n only u. It takes time for sexual addiction to happen, just like cocaine addiction. There r two other equally powerful addictions for women: Financial n emotional. Overlook them at ur own peril.

Quote:
Yes n no.
Remember, context here is WL not normal women.
How many of us men who actually BY a WL bother to even her make orgas in the 1st place?
Most often than not, more men r more keen on enjoying than letting the other enjoy......................
Eg, i had a singer last year, only 24 but noticed tat no matter how u sexcite her cunt, her reactions r ok ok only.
TILL THE DAY I RAPED HER ARSE
She was squirting when i was analing her & from tat day on, even when driving, she will tell me to anal her again ASAP
SHE WAS ADDICTED!
Even during intercourse, she wud direct my dick out from her cunt & direct to her arse!!!!
Turn the table on ourselves..........................
The deed or act sets a benchmark, drilled deep into the subconscious side of the mind.
Thus the curse!
Wonderful post!

Quote:
No sexcitment because the pussy was so used and super abused that no more human feelings can arouse it anymore.

Bro, I share your type of experience too when my ex-GF singer also wants to be arse fucked cos she lost all ability to appreciate cock in puss experience anymore. She is now singing in KL, Malaysia so maybe even her arse hole also no more human use type too....................
Ths for sharing ur experience w/ AJ.

Quote:
Exactly my Prince,
Great pointers.

Life is short, and Art is long.

IMHO, achieving true sexual mastery n supremacy is like training to be a top neurosurgeon. You start w/ medical school, followed by residency n fellowship training at world famous hospitals. You need vast, up-to-date knowledge, intelligence, good physical health, natural talent, skills n lots of hands on practice n practice..it takes many, many yrs. Most will fail to make it...nothing in life comes easily.

Quote:

Mr Chairman is the one n only...n you're also the one n only.

Yes, one n only King Arthur. Likewise, there was only ONE First Emperor of China, hahaha.

Quote:
Too bad King Arthur's son unable to fulfill the great quest his father set upon him.
Unfortunately.

Quote:
Lolzzz k off topic liao sorry Guru WarBird...
Quote:
Opps... sorry bro WB. Our usual selves, TCSS till forget everything. Haha.
Still, I prefer like this than the flaming attacks, machiam the good old days....

Mr. Chairman n The Prince,

It's my honor to hv both of u posting here. You bring life n fresh ideas to this thread. It's illuminating for me...

Ths so much. Pls keep them coming...hahaha.

All I'm doing is to improve myself n improve others everyday...n enjoy the process n live in the present moment. And I accept whatever happens the next moment w/ happiness n peace. Life is wonderful!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Dear Mr. Chairman,

I like ur succinct account on sexual addiction.

You know I'm still a trainee n I hv learned a lot from u. Abt 3 yrs ago, YOU were the one who 1st revealed some principles for giving women intense n prolonged pleasure beyond orgasms...lasting well over an hr.

I've studied hard n practiced hard ever since, hahaha. I hv done it on several of my mistresses n the results r gratifying.

I don't usually go beyond 60 min if the gal is already 欲仙欲死...as time is too precious. All I need is to repeat it 3X a wk until she is addicted. It's like crack cocaine cuz both induce almost identical neuro-hormonal changes in the same areas of the brain.

My sincere gratitude for ur pointers n encouragement.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Damn, u still remember.........
Can u pls cut me some slack occasionally n let me be just a plain newbie noob sighzzz lolzzz
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 16-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

wow.. nice thread.. read some nice things along the way..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINOsaurBASTARD View Post
HELLO FATBOY! I know your location.
Aiyoh, last round u already said u noe my location liao.
Everyone came waiting for u but u were a party pooper n didnt appear.
But i steady, now since u made a fool of urself last time, i give u another chance k
Now again, since u noe my location, faster come come, coffee in the pot, curry in the stove waiting to celebrate ur curry function.
Faster come come
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 16-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINOsaurBASTARD View Post
Thank you much for the intel. I know what to do.
Since you know where he stays, go lah whack the shit outta him.
Song boh? Do not be a NATO yar?

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 16-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by do_you_bj View Post
aiyoh, last round u already said u noe my location liao.
Everyone came waiting for u but u were a party pooper n didnt appear.
But i steady, now since u made a fool of urself last time, i give u another chance k :d
now again, since u noe my location, faster come come, coffee in the pot, curry in the stove waiting to celebrate ur curry function.
Faster come come :d
哎哟喂,又接到电报-又来了啊!怎么到今天还是没完没了啊!干啥呢!快去找他呗,好好的痛打他一顿以消你当年的怨气 - 我会事先让他的女佣把家里的那条狗锁起来怕你被它咬到没医药费还啊!

拜托啦,如果没事干-去干点好事为自己计多点德,以将来等“它”翻开“生命书”的时候,看到你做了那么多缺德事就不好收场了。这 事别说我不通知你哦!

我还是不要说了,我去看我的“非诚勿扰”好了,美女一大堆,看了都爽-多么的称心如意,没有烦恼,又清静。。。。。。。。:d
http://v.have8.com/article/2009665_1.html

大哥不玩了,拜拜。

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~

Last edited by K9696; 16-07-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1