The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mikaboshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
Wow u can try crown or sapphire these are quite ok joints but maybe ur guests wil enjoy Thai club better.
Thanks for the info bro. Mind advising where r these joints located? Seldom in KL so not sure of the party scene there. Also these joints OK with African man? Has to be discreet as he is a govt official.
Old 29-04-2013, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
Wow u can try crown or sapphire these are quite ok joints but maybe ur guests wil enjoy Thai club better.
Thanks for the info bro. Mind advising where r these joints located? Seldom in KL so not sure of the party scene there. Also these joints OK with African man? Has to be discreet because of his status.

My last trip there spent close to 2k on drink in 1 pub along bukit bintang with no gals. *faint* this time round got to make sure money well spent.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaboshi View Post
Thanks for the info bro. Mind advising where r these joints located? Seldom in KL so not sure of the party scene there. Also these joints OK with African man? Has to be discreet as he is a govt official.
Sapphire in wisma Zurich near like yew area. Crown is opposite berjaya times square. Thai club is,opposite shangrila hotel
Old 29-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If they r young, suggest u bring them to alive, behind federal hotel. Alive hv thailand live band, k pop dancing + singing. They also hv GRO for companion. Just ask the manager to arrange. It is inexpensive.

Or neverland, behind pavillion..next to hakka restaurant.
Most gro can speak english..

If they prefer quiter places, then bring them to jalan changkat bukit bintang, they r many bar there..some with waiters to chit chat.. I usually go club 21. Cheers.

If they r older. Suggest to bring them to ktv with private room n play own songs.
Around bkt bintang r bintang palace @ beside ritz carlton, de vegas@ beside time square, vellin @ ferenheit etc
Old 29-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sengsensei is Cool - loads of Potential

De boss near jln like yew also not bad.. Private ktv with lots of fro to choose from. But a the cost is a bit high..
Old 29-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
If they r young, suggest u bring them to alive, behind federal hotel. Alive hv thailand live band, k pop dancing + singing. They also hv GRO for companion. Just ask the manager to arrange. It is inexpensive.

Or neverland, behind pavillion..next to hakka restaurant.
Most gro can speak english..

If they prefer quiter places, then bring them to jalan changkat bukit bintang, they r many bar there..some with waiters to chit chat.. I usually go club 21. Cheers.

If they r older. Suggest to bring them to ktv with private room n play own songs.
Around bkt bintang r bintang palace @ beside ritz carlton, de vegas@ beside time square, vellin @ ferenheit etc
Bro Supertora, thank you for the wealth of information. will probably try out KTV with private room.

Anyway, was over at Changkat the previous round and tio chop. 3
Old 07-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys,

I will be visiting KL this weekend. Any suggestions for KTV? Thai disco is good too.

I will be staying at pacific regency suites hotel. Any good massage in the area?

Can PM me too. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis_v View Post
Hi Guys,

I will be visiting KL this weekend. Any suggestions for KTV? Thai disco is good too.

I will be staying at pacific regency suites hotel. Any good massage in the area?

Can PM me too. Thanks in advance.
pacific regency suites hotel is very near to wawa club, just behind hotel. All locals not bad.
If u prefer disco n bar u can walk along the street towards jalan sultan ismail, there r many bars eg beach club, thai club etc. thai club is mainly viets.
or u can walk to menara mpl along jln raja chulan for club 8 ktv and lava ktv n disco club.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arm5armchannel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wawa club all locals ? how's the cost like bro supertora ?
Old 09-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

costs depend on what u ordered. usually i buy package of whisky or brandy. pls check with them their latest promotion eg 3 bottles, 5 bottles, 10 ... can keep,

ofcoz u can order beer but i think hard liqours r cheaper if u have a bigger group.

gals is about 80/hr
Old 09-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertora View Post
pacific regency suites hotel is very near to wawa club, just behind hotel. All locals not bad.
If u prefer disco n bar u can walk along the street towards jalan sultan ismail, there r many bars eg beach club, thai club etc. thai club is mainly viets.
or u can walk to menara mpl along jln raja chulan for club 8 ktv and lava ktv n disco club.
Thanks bro, wawa club is disco? This local are Malays or Chinese? I will want to spend one night at ktv. Which ktv have better choice?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis_v View Post
Thanks bro, wawa club is disco? This local are Malays or Chinese? I will want to spend one night at ktv. Which ktv have better choice?
Wawa is a ktv. Gals both chinese n malays.

Fun is depend on your group.. If u crazy the gals can be crazy too...
If u like fengtao, they can follow u to fengtao joints..
They know where...
Old 11-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
john.valdric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KTV is always my favourite cheong style. previously did post the SOP of Star KTV in Sg. Long which may be one of the cheaper yet fun offerings out there. the downside is, it's pretty difficult to get vitamin inside. and it's very difficult for me to find a supplier. Bro supertora, i can imagine that the way you cheong is very similar to me. but the way you get the vitamin through the joint only? cause Sg. Long joint do not sell it inside. normally regular customer will bring in their own.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.valdric View Post
KTV is always my favourite cheong style. previously did post the SOP of Star KTV in Sg. Long which may be one of the cheaper yet fun offerings out there. the downside is, it's pretty difficult to get vitamin inside. and it's very difficult for me to find a supplier. Bro supertora, i can imagine that the way you cheong is very similar to me. but the way you get the vitamin through the joint only? cause Sg. Long joint do not sell it inside. normally regular customer will bring in their own.
i think most KL ktv hv inside "doctors" selling vit . ofcoz it is also depend on the customers' base. if the customers always bring own vit then the doctors can close shop liao. inside sell 50-60 while outside can get 15-40 depend on quality n qty. so many prefer to buy outside to save $. for me i prefer to buy inside even it is more expensive. i think safer that way. i always pay 50 inside since i m regular n i always ask for good quality one (concentrated), i told them if no good i will boycott him. they r few doctors in the same ktv. i oni buy from outside if i plan for big party. my record is consumed 37 vit in one party. haha
Old 14-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky852 View Post
wah liao 37? Still got feeling meh?
not me alone la, big party about 15pax (including GROs)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1