The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Tokkonggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanglin Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
yup i always frequented her last time especially after drinks or in between drinks at the beside ktv
she was there when i frequented this place. tried her once, not bad but not my type. there were a few girls there that really were top notch in my book. slim + pretty + busty + SYT. I miss this place.
Old 29-08-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Tanglin SC still have but not in the basement area anymore. Very expensive though chop carrot like others in Orchard area so IMO not worth it. PM me if u want info.
Old 30-08-2021, 01:30 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
Seems like the Tanglin Basement SPA is permanently closed. Saw a FOR RENT notice and everything is cleared inside. LOL

This video is memories

https://gifyu.com/image/BV3V
https://gifyu.com/image/BV9L
can you reshare this? says its expired
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-08-2021, 01:38 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sill in time to post, if u want see more gif , pic or videos
Pls upz me, I will share full videos in due course and ready to charge all the MLsssss
and Hostesses >..Hahhahaa
any videos of Orchard Towers? Looking for videos of Star
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-08-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Remember last time got a Malaysian girl called Moon who gives a great ar. Lick from tip of cock to inside of anus, also can cim and swallow. At least 10 years ago liao
Old 05-09-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ppsenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Tanglin SC still have but not in the basement area anymore. Very expensive though chop carrot like others in Orchard area so IMO not worth it. PM me if u want info.
Please share info Bro. Thanks
Old 10-12-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Remember last time got a Malaysian girl called Moon who gives a great ar. Lick from tip of cock to inside of anus, also can cim and swallow. At least 10 years ago liao
I loooking for ar as geylang 150 all closed lol. Anyone intro
Old 10-12-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro my favourite was Gucci back then
Old 10-12-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
sill in time to post, if u want see more gif , pic or videos
Pls upz me, I will share full videos in due course and ready to charge all the MLsssss
and Hostesses >..Hahhahaa
Can share more video of the ML
Old 10-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one MP at basement level which is outside unit so no need to go inside the mall. Saw one chinese girl with big boobs. Wanted to try her but I doubt have any happy ending because years ago i had a massage at the same unit but different shop name. It was strictly clean. Any bros recently been there? New shop same unit maybe got chance for hanky panky
Old 11-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Got one MP at basement level which is outside unit so no need to go inside the mall. Saw one chinese girl with big boobs. Wanted to try her but I doubt have any happy ending because years ago i had a massage at the same unit but different shop name. It was strictly clean. Any bros recently been there? New shop same unit maybe got chance for hanky panky
If it's kenko, then definitely no. The unit facing the road, hmmm.......
Old 11-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
If it's kenko, then definitely no. The unit facing the road, hmmm.......
Definitely not kenko. The one in the centre close to the staircase to enter the mall.
Old 11-12-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Definitely not kenko. The one in the centre close to the staircase to enter the mall.
That one use to be a fuck shop, some of girls are listed on website
I remember the rooms door opens inward and the lady use the massage bed to block the door. 😂
Old 11-12-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the massage shop closest to the middle staircase is a legit clean shop.
Old 11-12-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
That one use to be a fuck shop, some of girls are listed on website
I remember the rooms door opens inward and the lady use the massage bed to block the door. 😂
Yeah the one in the middle next to pub was an expensive fuck shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1