The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2007, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
no leh...mine like at least Fox Woman....luckily i no bike no car for the time being she havent mind....wait till she becoming more and more singaporean...culture make them change
Aiyoh.. your one is NORMAL meh? I told you before, yours is a RICH vietnamese. So out of the NORMAL range.
Old 30-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Aiyoh.. your one is NORMAL meh? I told you before, yours is a RICH vietnamese. So out of the NORMAL range.
Think she getting more normal like Sing girl....

BTW your car number seem familiar...maybe old liao memory failed...it is not your old car number right?
Old 31-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Think she getting more normal like Sing girl....

BTW your car number seem familiar...maybe old liao memory failed...it is not your old car number right?
I have changed car around 6 mths ago. You never realised meh?
Old 31-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Bro Singviet,

Your ID name singviet sound familiar. R u related to the vietnamese marriage agency at katong shopping centre: in chinese translation is 'xin ye'. hope u don't get offended just curious
Old 31-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Bro Singviet,

Your ID name singviet sound familiar. R u related to the vietnamese marriage agency at katong shopping centre: in chinese translation is 'xin ye'. hope u don't get offended just curious
bro, i am not related to that agency in any single way. Neither am i a professional match maker
Old 01-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Samster

Seems that some bros get really confused on where to post questions on their vietnamese partners.... Vietnamisation Programme or this thread......
Old 01-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Seems that some bros get really confused on where to post questions on their vietnamese partners.... Vietnamisation Programme or this thread......
I don't know whether i should be posting questions on this thread becos i am still single? as this thread is for vietnamese partner, but i think in future there is a likelihood that my partner is vietnamese.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't know whether i should be posting questions on this thread becos i am still single? as this thread is for vietnamese partner, but i think in future there is a likelihood that my partner is vietnamese.
No worries bro. Your questions are welcome
Old 01-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crazyazn23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey singviet, what do you think about the barbershop girls in HCMC.....
Old 02-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
hey singviet, what do you think about the barbershop girls in HCMC.....
U planning to penetrate them or want them as spouse? I remember one of the gals from a barbershop in Q3. Not bad looking with medium size boobs. Was with her for 2 hrs in the shop chit chatting. Then exchange numbers. She called me at 7pm that evening. Came over for dinner and after that, she was laying legs apart in a hotel for me. Great BBBJ given. Phew!! What a blow she gave
Old 03-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Seen like HCMC many happening! Hope one day can go there to take a look, but i think language is barrier for non-speaking vietnamese!
Old 03-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U planning to penetrate them or want them as spouse? I remember one of the gals from a barbershop in Q3...Came over for dinner and after that, she was laying legs apart in a hotel for me. Great BBBJ given. Phew!! What a blow she gave
wah lau..sounds 'dangerous' man! If anybody's gf return to work in BBS/HCMC she can be taken 'FOC' some more. If they are here, the local boyfrens still hv to spend lots of money before getting 1 fuck..

Then maybe I ought to move to HCMC rather than pick one locally!
Old 03-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seen like HCMC many happening! Hope one day can go there to take a look, but i think language is barrier for non-speaking vietnamese!
You can check out the Vietnam-HCM Thread under International Field Reports (new). Lots of info there about HCM City.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

only those sg girl with a bit of quality may ask for the sky I think. Anyway they also know how hard to make a living in sg... living standard too high
Old 04-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
only those sg girl with a bit of quality may ask for the sky I think. Anyway they also know how hard to make a living in sg... living standard too high
I think the Singaporean gal also knows that the society is quite divided nowadays. The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. They are hoping to get the richer ones but if no one wants them, they will settle for the SWM (Stupid White Man) after 35 yrs old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1