The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
our civil servants realli think & believe tat they r world class standard.
if they r realli so GOOD,why did our gov hv 2 import FT ?
sg (not sg ppl) were on the world map when they won the table tennis world championship recently. But then they only didi it with FT .....
tat speaks alot abt hw good our gov servants r .....
I know an indo chinese gal, came to SGP to attend a wedding dinner and staying for 1-2 days only. When asked how much she bring with her, answered SGD800, and the officer asked her only SGD800 enuff for your stay in SGP? She also garang, asked back SGP800 not enuff for 1-2 days, then your pay enuff for you to survive a month? Not enuff can withdraw from bank, need to show you my bank book?

Abit off topic, but all this about winning international medals, using FT. Something is just not right about it. It will take alot more than just a few FT to keep it going. And for those sport we will need a long time to develop the interest among youngsters. And frankly speaking, how many will really want to take it as a career? I really dun know how this will turn out.
Old 20-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

bros need to ask a question.

I got a foreigner wife, from HK. We married one year and she on green card but she got business in HK so never see need to apply for PR. Now business sold liao she looking to work in Singapore (with professional qualifications).

My questions if anyone can help me answer are

1) She in process of apply PR but need few months to approve so should she wait for PR then look for job or go ahead 1st for employment pass (hear from others once got emploment pass, the green card will be withdraw/cancelled. Dun want the job application to jeopardize PR application (any truths?)

2) Heard that those on green card can apply to ICA for exception to find employment in Singapore? Again will this affect PR application status?

3) She got relatives here on green card (with lower qualifications) who got a letter (without asking) to find work in Singapore. Would like to know how come some get without applying and some have to apply for exception to work while on green card? Also that relative ignore that letter to find employment and after 6 months, her green card was revoked because of that.

Can anyone in the know adivse of the procedures regarding employment while on green card? Employment should be under MOM but it seems ICA also got a hand in it. Very blur leh...
Old 21-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

About the PR thing for wives, I think alot depend on the husband's financal status. If have solid CPF, own property, stable income, very easily get it. Maybe a couple yrs of sound IRAS will help?
Old 21-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
daniyal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Brudders,

Thot of sharing some of my frenz's experiences.

I do have couple of frenz who married foreigners. Some are smooth experience while some are not. I hope this helps in a way or another.

Had this fren, who is on regularly basis to go to ICA for a stamp for his wife on a 6 months basis for 2 years only then, she is given the PR status.

Had the other fren got married first in Thailand, and for 2 solid years, they lived separately even got first child. My fren went to ICA, his wife is allowed to be in Singapore but had to be on 6 months basis stamping for another sold 2-3 years.

Had another fren, this one power. Married to a Malaysian, but wifey kena 6 months stamp for solid 5 years. My fren not happy. Report to his MP, still never work. He tried his luck with Prime Minister office. Without much delay, his wifey got a PR status.

The way I see it, you got to get married first, then have "tahan" the 2 years stamping and pray after that your partner or wifey got PR status.

Maybe try to get the officer name and try your luck with Prime Minister Office.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
About the PR thing for wives, I think alot depend on the husband's financal status. If have solid CPF, own property, stable income, very easily get it. Maybe a couple yrs of sound IRAS will help?
Yes money is very important to the sinkapore gahmen..... I got a reservist mate who marry a thailand girl. This friend is only a delivery driver and financial very jialat one when they got married. Apply PR for his wife kenna reject.

Then the uncle of his wife send money from thailand and they bought a condo in Grange road. The wife started a restaurant in Ngee Ann City too. Not long afterwards ICA send them letter offering the wife PR.

This friend damn lucky his wife got rich relative to support them.
Btw the uncle owns a chain of restaurants in Thailand.

In Singapore no $$$ no talk.
Old 22-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Yes money is very important to the sinkapore gahmen..... I got a reservist mate who marry a thailand girl. This friend is only a delivery driver and financial very jialat one when they got married. Apply PR for his wife kenna reject.

Then the uncle of his wife send money from thailand and they bought a condo in Grange road. The wife started a restaurant in Ngee Ann City too. Not long afterwards ICA send them letter offering the wife PR.

I thought this is true everywhere...just that our little dot need alot more money than others to get approved...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-06-2010, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

no $ no honey ..... not only fr gals.
Old 22-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post

How to get to know this kind of Thai gal huh? Must learn from ur friend leh, so jialat and can strike gold. Go Thailand bai bai 四面佛 1 izzit?
Old 23-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Wife on green card (dependant pass), need prior permission to look for job?
Understand that previously need approval, example are the PDMM but now it seems abolished liao across the board. Anyone got info?
Not dare to risk it to ask ICA in case they 'blacklist' my wife.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
No need permission to look for job, but need to apply for EP/WP etc.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 992 / Power: 15
eating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I thought this is true everywhere...just that our little dot need alot more money than others to get approved...
This is true in most place of this planet, especially true in this red dot company country
Old 23-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 992 / Power: 15
eating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How to get to know this kind of Thai gal huh?
Bro I also want to learn, please share if you know the answer hehe

Back to topic, SG govmnt only know the $$$ sign which will overwrite anything else when dealing with peoples here ... So many local want to marry foreign business rich man, a most materialized place in the world
Old 23-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
fendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my thoughts with fellow bros.

Normally what you do before getting your wife PR.

- register with MOM and apply for a social visit visa for your potential wife, this will normally be approved when your wife record is clean

- after married, apply for long term social visit pass, this is something given every 6 months for the 1st 2 years and for 1 year after the 2nd year

- only apply the PR after the 2nd year.

- the best chance to get your wife PR is after your 1st baby is born and try to get your baby born in singapore with singapore birth certificate, this should speed up the process and the next best time is when near GE and your address is in one of the oppo conts

- last but not least , make sure you pay your income tax for the continous 3 -4 years before you submit your applications and also it will do you good if you can declare a higher income for the garment to tax you, an annual income of 30k will be enough.

Work out the mathematics and you will sure to get your wife PR.

Hope above helps
Old 24-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How to get to know this kind of Thai gal huh? Must learn from ur friend leh, so jialat and can strike gold. Go Thailand bai bai 四面佛 1 izzit?
Our unit were in thailand for training exercise and he met her during our R & R. At that time he did not know of her family background and thought she was just a waitress. Some guys just have all the luck.
Old 24-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
Understand that previously need approval, example are the PDMM but now it seems abolished liao across the board. Anyone got info?
Not dare to risk it to ask ICA in case they 'blacklist' my wife.
bro, info is available in MOM website:

http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/mompor...r_foreign.html

Work Passes for Foreign Spouses of Singapore Citizens

For spouses already on a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP), find out more about the employment of LTVP holders.

Spouses not already on LTVP can apply directly for a Work Pass – an Employment Pass (EP), S Pass or Work Permit (WP). Each application would be assessed on its own merits. However, they are not allowed to work in objectionable occupations such as dance hostesses, masseurs, etc.

Applications for EP or S Pass will be assessed based on prevailing criteria (i.e. educational qualifications, salary, occupation, experience).

For WP applications for such foreigners, they need not be from approved source countries. Their employment will not be counted toward's their employer's dependency quota and their employer need not pay foreign worker levy for their employment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1