The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
@max-priest
What laptop u using?
Old 18-05-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Would there be any girl left after lockdown?

The Sacrifice

Too many spermies
In our bodies

We are bloating
Our gal pals are hurting
Humanity is suffering
Senior samsters are fighting

The Gods demand a sacrifice

If humanity defeats this Covid zombie
In the six months of this year
Abstain from temptation I will
For six months of that year
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-05-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Looking at chio babes on Instagram without an outlet to release soldiers is harmful to health
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-05-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Would there be any girl left after lockdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Looking at chio babes on Instagram without an outlet to release soldiers is harmful to health
我想大家都精冲脑了
Old 18-05-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin33 View Post
Random guy comment while I pangsai in toilet. Aren’t you guys a little too old to be writing essay and arguing on a sex forum?
While we desire for peace and freedom from this barrage of senseless arguments, it was difficult to stop these old-timers who simply would not want to give way to others. You hear the same historical faults being dug-out and broken records being played. I was naive to encourage a simmer down two years or so ago ... sometimes may be better to let them run their course

Anyway, better days are coming! Hope GL could open by mid-June together with MPs!
Old 18-05-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

In my intemperate youth I may have fanned the flames a little. Not so for many years, pom jai yen yen laew. I even feel a little bad for making my RM work her ass off for me...quite a perky ass too...

Hope too that GL can open in June, if only so that the ladies can have closure to decide to stay or RTC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
While we desire for peace and freedom from this barrage of senseless arguments, it was difficult to stop these old-timers who simply would not want to give way to others. You hear the same historical faults being dug-out and broken records being played. I was naive to encourage a simmer down two years or so ago ... sometimes may be better to let them run their course

Anyway, better days are coming! Hope GL could open by mid-June together with MPs!
Old 19-05-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin33 View Post
Random guy comment while I pangsai in toilet. Aren’t you guys a little too old to be writing essay and arguing on a sex forum?
when you can't fire at the girls, you start to fire at everyone including the forum.

All of us need to put on the safety shield like using ignore list. So easy to filter and read
Old 19-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
我想大家都精冲脑了
it is their form of release
Old 19-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This kind of release not satisfying and that is why still so hot.

Take care everyone and there is always a chance to release the right way again
Old 19-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Would there be any girl left after lockdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
saw milfs around looks so 😋
Old 19-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
saw milfs around looks so ��
Like that if MCO finish and you get to see da da how huh?
Old 19-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
saw milfs around looks so 😋
Hold the horses.....freedom is round the corner.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Queue for Dada will reach JB Checkpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Like that if MCO finish and you get to see da da how huh?
Old 19-05-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Both Dada and Juventus confirmed will have long queue.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Before MCO she already got HP per booking even before we start the action. Not surprise have to wait for weeks to get a slot after MCO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1