The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 22
LFC1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
how to got cheap air ticket to bbk on april 10 to 14..
i go there,,, which hotel to stay...
can in dman hotel izzit go.. gal friendly...
thank in advance
Old 12-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
hip hip hurray!! i wish airasia also flies to Hatyai as well) then i can take weekend break to LOS every month
Old 13-01-2004, 02:15 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
I have nothing against budget airlines. But this is my take.

First of all, there are many things which a budget air does not have compared to a normal airflight.

Example food, drinks. How much can food and drinks costs?

Fuel is the same price. Maybe less overheads and less running costs. But then will they save some of the money on MAINTENANCE. No one knows

If one is fated to go, he will have to go in any circumstances or scenarios. But I will not compromise by saving money on safety. Money can be earned but one only live once.

Hope this don't get into a heated debate. I am just airing my thoughts.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I But I will not compromise by saving money on safety. Money can be earned but one only live once.
I fully agreed with you. We only have one life.

Budget airlines started in Europe and they have been in operations for a few years liao.

But so far, their Safety Records are quite good leh.....No data to indicate that the safety are compromised. I am such the Insurance company will be looking out for it if any.

Probably, the margin really comes from their over-head cut and lower profit for their shareholder.

SIA has been making "filties" profit margin since it was inaugurated. It's time they make less now.

Cheers
Old 13-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Rushie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
I fully agreed with you. We only have one life.

Budget airlines started in Europe and they have been in operations for a few years liao.

But so far, their Safety Records are quite good leh.....No data to indicate that the safety are compromised. I am such the Insurance company will be looking out for it if any.

Probably, the margin really comes from their over-head cut and lower profit for their shareholder.

SIA has been making "filties" profit margin since it was inaugurated. It's time they make less now.

Cheers

Budget airlines in Europe have an advantage of having secondary airports, which mean lower operation costs for landing and handling charges. Authorities in some European cities pay/subsidize the budget airlines to operate to their cities for economic reasons and jobs creation.

Can you find any such airport in Asia? For example, a Boeing 737 from Air Asia or any other airlines land at Bangkok International Airport pay the same charges. So how can an Asia based budget airlines save cost? I think some of cost savings must come from aircraft maintenance and using older aircrafts.

I, for one, will definitely stick with established airlines like SQ, CX or TG.
Old 14-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rushie
Budget airlines in Europe have an advantage of having secondary airports, which mean lower operation costs for landing and handling charges. Authorities in some European cities pay/subsidize the budget airlines to operate to their cities for economic reasons and jobs creation.

Can you find any such airport in Asia? For example, a Boeing 737 from Air Asia or any other airlines land at Bangkok International Airport pay the same charges. So how can an Asia based budget airlines save cost?
I.
This is a good point.

However, Virgin Blue which started their operation in Austalia with no secondary airports also can make money leh ....
Old 14-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rushie

Can you find any such airport in Asia? For example, a Boeing 737 from Air Asia or any other airlines land at Bangkok International Airport pay the same charges. So how can an Asia based budget airlines save cost? I think some of cost savings must come from aircraft maintenance and using older aircrafts.
Although I am not in the "industry" I unfortunately seem to see a lot of the insides of different carriers' planes due to work.

AK (like all other budget airlines) is cheaper because:
1) They operate only one type of equipment. Lower inventory, training etc.
2) They turnaround the equipment faster (crew usually cleans up the plane)
3) Minimal number of FAs
4) No catering, no IFE
5) Less overheads in terms of reservations (offices etc). Fares booked through web or phone.
6) Cheaper than SQ and CX because of cheaper labor costs (mechanics, pilots, FAs, overheads etc)
7) Fare prices are also a factor of margins charged

They lease older 737's (300's I believe). Maintenance issues are not yet known but they are goverened by Malaysia's equivalent of the FAA and insurance companies do require verification and the in the airline industry, there are strict prescribed maintenance schedules suggested by the maker (Being in this case).

But not all AK's fares are available at the advertised price i.e. they seem to practice some form of fare classes albeit not as complicated as SQ's. Before some of you S'porean bigots launch into a "Fuck Malaysia" campaign with AX, know that DBS is a major lender - AX's success is DBS' success as well. As is the case with many other cross-business ties between Malaysia/S'pore - can't separate the both. Those of you who fly KUL-SIN often (esp. Monday mornings/Fri evenings) will see how much business we do (and profit from) Malaysia.

BKK is a new hub for AK's JV with Taksin - they have some extremely attractive fares to HKT, HDY, CNX etc

Last edited by GiddlyGook; 14-01-2004 at 02:24 PM.
Old 14-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Speak of the devil

Quote:
Originally posted by GiddlyGook
Although I am not in the "industry" I unfortunately seem to see a lot of the insides of different carriers' planes due to work.

AK (like all other budget airlines) is cheaper because:
1) They operate only one type of equipment. Lower inventory, training etc.
2) They turnaround the equipment faster (crew usually cleans up the plane)
3) Minimal number of FAs
4) No catering, no IFE
5) Less overheads in terms of reservations (offices etc). Fares booked through web or phone.
6) Cheaper than SQ and CX because of cheaper labor costs (mechanics, pilots, FAs, overheads etc)
7) Fare prices are also a factor of margins charged

They lease older 737's (300's I believe). Maintenance issues are not yet known but they are goverened by Malaysia's equivalent of the FAA and insurance companies do require verification and the in the airline industry, there are strict prescribed maintenance schedules suggested by the maker (Being in this case).

But not all AK's fares are available at the advertised price i.e. they seem to practice some form of fare classes albeit not as complicated as SQ's. Before some of you S'porean bigots launch into a "Fuck Malaysia" campaign with AX, know that DBS is a major lender - AX's success is DBS' success as well. As is the case with many other cross-business ties between Malaysia/S'pore - can't separate the both. Those of you who fly KUL-SIN often (esp. Monday mornings/Fri evenings) will see how much business we do (and profit from) Malaysia.

BKK is a new hub for AK's JV with Taksin - they have some extremely attractive fares to HKT, HDY, CNX etc
Hi pal!

Just mentioned you & you appear.

More devilish,
CK
Old 18-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
The answer as to why the budget airlines are still able to turn a profit without compromising on safety is that we have all been screwed big time by the regular bully boys all this while.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 19-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Don Muang Secret Hideout

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Apparently they have ceased to sell it there. I asked the salesgirl why they stopped selling it. Her answer to me was, "Mai dee.". Hahahaha!
You never ask her

Arai Mai Dee?

She may smile and give you her number.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom
The answer as to why the budget airlines are still able to turn a profit without compromising on safety is that we have all been screwed big time by the regular bully boys all this while.
I don't think its really screwed by the bully boy. Maybe its the seat we are taking justifies the amount.

Time, luxury factors into the cost.

Seriously I think budget flights are more suitable within its own interconnecting locations.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 20-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

francisch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RE

Read today paper adv, to BKK from Sg only S$49.90
not sure about the condition, but fly before april I think, good for those brother who wanna safe $ to meet tirak in bkk..

safe life or not who know...
but safe $ is for sure

MY tidak said to me, 2 hours flight not need to have food and can enjoy in bkk better..

sleep all the way and enjoy at night...

chop dee krap
Old 20-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Samster

francisch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where to purchase the air tickets? Can it be done online?

I know you can buy from SG post office and online as well, but from bkk I'm not sure ley,

used to buy my air ticket from kwan chow..
but for my next trip will try to ask cheeper air ticket first before go Kwan chow in GM
Old 28-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

Good Offer from SIA

In today papers, Today, SIA offers S$200 for travel to BKK for this Valentine Day special.

Need min. two to travel and got to book ticket by 11 Feb. Must travel between 2 to 29 Feb.

But not sure if any other catch except that its restricted to SQ70, SQ880 and SQ974. As usual no freq flyer accrual etc.

Still cosnider very Good price for SQ.....

Enjoy the offer.............
Old 29-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Air Asia (BKK-SIN-BKK)

KNN what happened to my post count?

Yes buy online. e-ticket.

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Where to purchase the air tickets? Can it be done online?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1