The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaths View Post
How bro tested any fl here? Camping for your FR..
Sadly no. Yesterday afternoon 2+ went back to the house and only 1 girl left Didnt peak my interest so went back to my regular at 1838.

Wanted to try g16 here but okt say busy dont know until what time. Ytd no luck sadly
Old 08-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sbf001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18H36

Is G5 still working?
Old 08-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbf001 View Post
Is G5 still working?
Went back thailand already
Old 08-08-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Sadly no. Yesterday afternoon 2+ went back to the house and only 1 girl left Didnt peak my interest so went back to my regular at 1838.

Wanted to try g16 here but okt say busy dont know until what time. Ytd no luck sadly
Hehehe die die “must try”, must be triple H, 3 hrs booking again ? They inside playing wwwe royal rumble choke slam

Last edited by scumofsociety; 08-08-2023 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hehehe die die “must try”, must be triple H, 3 hrs booking again ? They inside playing wwwe royal rumble choke slam
The OKT told me she not working yesterday and today. Haha she slam me only not i slam her
Old 10-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sbf001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Went back thailand already
She came only 5 months back !!
I thought of visiting her this month.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hmm dont know if the opening hours changed or just today but i reach around 1pm and was told by 1838 okt that this house open at 2pm
Basket, intended to target here today but came at 12pm. Closed!
Old 10-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Hi im new to GL, just to check how much is it?Anybody can guide me on it?Like how to go etc?What time do they work until?If possible do drop me DM of their rates,looking to try 11 and 16
Hey, broadly, to answer ur qns:-

Rates: for Thais / viets : CAT 60 / 25-30mins depending on house, got CAT80 /40 and 100 / (40(?)) houses also.

For PRC: I don’t play in this playground but broadly 200/ 60; 150 / 60; some houses offer 80(?)/ 30 but services maybe diluted. Generally they go by the timings above, if you misfire then ymmv some cuddle some ask u to gtfo .

How to go: use Google maps , as a new starter, can just go Lorong 16,18,20 area. 8 has also but ulu and less.

Work until: eh this one u try checking the house thread or the newbie sticky thread but really broadly some houses 11-11, some 2-2. Mostly around this range. Can confirm w OKT also.

Steps(?): 1. Go in ask from where how much how long or read the thread first. Pay upfront 2. Choose girl. For better results read FR but I see u already have 3. Go in shower and then fuck Liao . Generally Thai / viet houses have a buzzer also to keep time not sure about PRCs. Anymore qns I suggest u ask in the newbie cheongster thread to avoid spam here. Hope this helps!
Old 19-08-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Finally managed to see 11 in the tank but I was feeling adventurous so instead opted to try a Milf with nice deep cleavage (I like C-Ds) unreviewed by anybody. Here’s my 13th FR, l18h36g38

WL name: Tina, been in sg for 3 weeks(?), newbie, from Chiang Mai; Age: 28

Looks & body: sharp face features, creamy fair skin. Noticeable ex-preggo skin at around abdomen area when cowgirl-ing. Long black hair. Milfish looks w long lashes; Height: 1.5-1.55m; Tits: enhanced c, cherry nips, feel free to suck; Special features: small tattoo on the back, like most thais

Language / GFE: sufficient English to understand each other.

Pre shower routine: standard shower, light chatting, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: listerine and thorough shower prior and post

Kissing / DFK: here’s the highlight - she speaks French (ymmv).

Cat bath: nips and balls sucking

AR: NA, don’t care also cause not AR guy

BJ: standard cbj, nothing in particular.

FJ: cb wasn’t v tight. Tried cowgirl and missionary. Cowgirl technique was ok, but not long, prolly to save energy (noon session). Missionary was fun with concurrent dfk, she tries to be active by sucking your nips while u fuck her. She seems okay for longer fj, no complains / blackface.

Attitude: overall still okay, she’s smiley, accommodating and tries to chat. Post shoot, I thought there was massage but was told, that’s only for $80 session, so straight to shower. She can work abit on this for GFE, esp when this house has lots of power choices haha. I left feeling abit commercial so I went elsewhere for a second shot to wrap up my day nicely haha.

RTF: 7/10. In summary, overall session was ok, plus-ed points for speaking french (ymmv ya), another uncommon one for you french lovers looking in the CAT60 playground. RTF: prolly not for me, too many on my to do list, many deep cleavages out there and too commercial session. However If you wanna DFK in this (pretty safe) house, and if her body/looks work for you, you may have a solid session, if you prolong your shot.

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

FRs done this house: 16, 28, 38. To do’s: 9 (maybe, see my mood, heads up y’all, okt say just start work this week newbie and imo seems like a more innocent SYT (not like 16 kind)), 11.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Read about G11, went down today and she was there, so took her.

My personal POV :

Look : 6/10 Shoulder length hair
Boobs : B natural
Body : Slim
Height : 1.7m
CBJ : Average
FJ : She rode me on top first. Not bad but I feel quite mechanical. Switched to missionary and she was accomodating. But can see that she don't like being kissed on the neck and keep "siam-ing" her face so that won't have chance to do FK.
DFK : No (Maybe for me no) YMMV
RTF : No (Personally) I like gals that has chemistry. And I am a sucker of big boobs, flat abs (or no bah bah tummy), DFK and BBBJ.

So the hunt continues.

Wanna see G16 but she is on period for the next few days. I was beo-ing other gals in the tank. Most of them are more bah bah. Except G11. G16, I have yet to see.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 19-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Read about G11, went down today and she was there, so took her.

My personal POV :

Look : 6/10 Shoulder length hair
Boobs : B natural
Body : Slim
Height : 1.7m
CBJ : Average
FJ : She rode me on top first. Not bad but I feel quite mechanical. Switched to missionary and she was accomodating. But can see that she don't like being kissed on the neck and keep "siam-ing" her face so that won't have chance to do FK.
DFK : No (Maybe for me no) YMMV
RTF : No (Personally) I like gals that has chemistry. And I am a sucker of big boobs, flat abs (or no bah bah tummy), DFK and BBBJ.

So the hunt continues.

Wanna see G16 but she is on period for the next few days. I was beo-ing other gals in the tank. Most of them are more bah bah. Except G11. G16, I have yet to see.
Hey bro, thanks for sharing your FR, haha sounds a lot like my experience with the Thai dragon 11. Chemistry is really ymmv. Indeed she’s one of the slimmer chic looking ones with her dragon tattoo and short hair.

As for 16, well just head back later and take a look and let me know if she’s deserving of my receiving my A+ looks & body grade, ymmv ya . Do note based on FRs thus far, 16 no kissing but of cos ymmv. For your preference of bbbj AND dfk, I don’t think this house would suit though.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 19-08-2023 at 11:57 PM.
Old 21-08-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heads up to bros that are looking for g16, just popped by to ask and okt said need wait 4 more days
Old 04-09-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
heads up to bros that are looking for g16, just popped by to ask and okt said need wait 4 more days
Used to patron G5, her good friend but was told she left Singapore due to family matters which I think is an unspecific reason of leaving. She also blocked me on WeChat. Used to message her before making a trip there.

Anyway — took G38 for a change and she was surprisingly good. Lotsa kisses. Passed me listerine before shower (which I think is usually code for no frenching) but she kissed me passionately later.

Face wise — not strong thai features and her skin tone is very fair. Not drop dead gorgeous but attractive enough for me.

Boobs — large C cup (not the droopy ones I like). Surgically enhanced.

Height — 1.5m? Quite short. Some wrinkles on tummy so I think she’s given birth before.

I’ll return but also tempted to try18 (looks tall) or 99 (breasts look heavy) next.

Last edited by evil1234; 04-09-2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Used to patron G5, her good friend but was told she left Singapore due to family matters which I think is an unspecific reason of leaving. She also blocked me on WeChat. Used to message her before making a trip there.

Anyway — took G38 for a change and she was surprisingly good. Lotsa kisses. Passed me listerine before shower (which I think is usually code for no frenching) but she kissed me passionately later.

Face wise — not strong thai features and her skin tone is very fair. Not drop dead gorgeous but attractive enough for me.

Boobs — large C cup (not the droopy ones I like). Surgically enhanced.

Height — 1.5m? Quite short. Some wrinkles on tummy so I think she’s given birth before.

I’ll return but also tempted to try18 (looks tall) or 99 (breasts look heavy) next.
Nice FR bro, I reviewed Tina before too, I actually thought listerine meant we gonna French like mad later, she did speak French as well during our encounter.
Old 04-09-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Nice FR bro, I reviewed Tina before too, I actually thought listerine meant we gonna French like mad later, she did speak French as well during our encounter.
I used to think the same too. Listerine = can french. But ever since the reopening of Geylang, I think the girls got a lot more hygienic and picky. Girls were a lot of willing to do lip kissing pre covid. 10 times out of 10 times the answer is no, when I asked can kiss? When passed the listerine. Now I don’t bother asking anymore, which was the case for Tina (G5). You reminded me her name lol
Old 04-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
I used to think the same too. Listerine = can french. But ever since the reopening of Geylang, I think the girls got a lot more hygienic and picky. Girls were a lot of willing to do lip kissing pre covid. 10 times out of 10 times the answer is no, when I asked can kiss? When passed the listerine. Now I don’t bother asking anymore, which was the case for Tina (G5). You reminded me her name lol
HAHAA I don’t bother asking one I just Yolo . One thing that I saw and sounded pretty logical and seems true: “if she bbbjs prolly kissing / dfk is fine too”. LOL this g38 also called Tina, fake name also same. looking forward to your future Sharings

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1