The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2002, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Wah lan... Happening leh.... Can join u next time or not....wahahahaha

So how yr gal look.... got BBBJ or not????

Cheers
18 Y/O Semarang Gal and look wise, I give a 8/10. In fact I did took a shot on her and will send to you via your email Look prettier in person as the photo was taken in the morning where both us of didn sleep at all.

Yup...of coz BBBJ lah since mi also craze for it too. Next trip I go is the Ramadan period so guess no kartika for mi. But Bro RM, does 1001 or Lido open or not huh? Worst come to worst, think need to get those from taman Sari liao. of coz can also call her out again.

You better make yourself free next time mi go kt ok.

Cheers
Old 14-10-2002, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by wonsim

18 Y/O Semarang Gal and look wise, I give a 8/10. In fact I did took a shot on her and will send to you via your email Look prettier in person as the photo was taken in the morning where both us of didn sleep at all.

Yup...of coz BBBJ lah since mi also craze for it too. Next trip I go is the Ramadan period so guess no kartika for mi. But Bro RM, does 1001 or Lido open or not huh? Worst come to worst, think need to get those from taman Sari liao. of coz can also call her out again.

Cheers
Sound like a great find, can pass contact ? will be in Jakarta next week....thanks
Old 14-10-2002, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Cheers
Wow... 18 yrs old from Semarang... U seem to be getting better each time u are here... Hmmm.. no wonder I hardly hear from U....hahahaha

As for Rahmada.. They are allowed to open only at 8 pm and as to what time they close will very much depend on their contact and how much they paid... Last year, only Mahattan open all the way...

Next trip call her and ask her to bring a friend loh.. I supply her needs at the disco.. swee bo??

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-10-2002, 07:21 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: wow

Quote:
Originally posted by Martini-Fan
100 pages!! Congrats!
C U in JKT next time, probably December,
cheers!
Bro.. Mine only 38 pages as my setting is 40 posts per page.

cheers....

See U if u have time for me....hehehehe

Old 14-10-2002, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Wow... 18 yrs old from Semarang... U seem to be getting better each time u are here... Hmmm.. no wonder I hardly hear from U....hahahaha

As for Rahmada.. They are allowed to open only at 8 pm and as to what time they close will very much depend on their contact and how much they paid... Last year, only Mahattan open all the way...

Next trip call her and ask her to bring a friend loh.. I supply her needs at the disco.. swee bo??

Cheers
Si Mi wa Bo jio, called you twice remember??? The last time you were at Manhatten with many babes while mi was at 1001. You 2 drunk till dunno mi called wat. You Big bro there, of coz when I go Jkt, must inform you mah . if not you call police catch mi how???

Think will wana go 1001 or Lido leh if go jkt again..which might be next week But going with a colleague who dun cheong so maybe ended up with the semarang gal again lor but den no complaint lah, keke

Swee..you jio liao mi sure swee one. will check with her to bring her friend (must be good in BBBJ rite, hahaha) and den we can enjoy together...but dun think mi wana try those shake head joints again leh....too noisy and waste of time...can use the time to bring back hotel lagi better.

Also...after Bali incident, who know what wil happen to these kind of joints in Jkt...think maybe bring back hotel safer also. Maybe should stop staying in US hotel liao...mi alay choose Sheraton Media...maybe should choose back Dusit Mango X 2 or even Alila.

Between, mi might be going next week (boss just mentioned). This time round, Medan and jakarta so most likely if confirm, only 1 night, thursday, in Jkt....boleh?

Cheers
Old 15-10-2002, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Quote:

Cheers
I want to join leh....
Old 15-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Si Mi wa Bo jio, called you twice remember??? The last time you were at Manhatten with many babes while mi was at 1001. You 2 drunk till dunno mi called wat. You Big bro there, of coz when I go Jkt, must inform you mah . if not you call police catch mi how???

Think will wana go 1001 or Lido leh if go jkt again..which might be next week But going with a colleague who dun cheong so maybe ended up with the semarang gal again lor but den no complaint lah, keke

Swee..you jio liao mi sure swee one. will check with her to bring her friend (must be good in BBBJ rite, hahaha) and den we can enjoy together...but dun think mi wana try those shake head joints again leh....too noisy and waste of time...can use the time to bring back hotel lagi better.

Also...after Bali incident, who know what wil happen to these kind of joints in Jkt...think maybe bring back hotel safer also. Maybe should stop staying in US hotel liao...mi alay choose Sheraton Media...maybe should choose back Dusit Mango X 2 or even Alila.

Between, mi might be going next week (boss just mentioned). This time round, Medan and jakarta so most likely if confirm, only 1 night, thursday, in Jkt....boleh?

Cheers
Thur, 24th... Okay.... See u.... Yup.. with that incident in Bali... Me not too sure. anyway. i check it out tonite.

Cheers

Old 15-10-2002, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: wow

Quote:

See U if u have time for me....hehehehe
I have always time for friends. But I'm sometimes busy with work for school fee, sometimes busy getting feedback for school fee and so on
Hectic days........
Cheers
Old 16-10-2002, 10:30 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: wow

Quote:

I have always time for friends. But I'm sometimes busy with work for school fee, sometimes busy getting feedback for school fee and so on
Hectic days........
Cheers
Oh I see... So presume U will be busy again when u come in Dec... So many student with so little time??? hahahaha

I want the Photo... Mail to me please.

thanks

Old 16-10-2002, 10:40 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: wow

Quote:

Oh I see... So presume U will be busy again when u come in Dec...

Most probably

So many student with so little time??? hahahaha

Had to manage three gals last time with only one hotel room. Difficult logistic. Next time I take two rooms, easier then.

I want the Photo...

Which photo?

Cheers!
Old 16-10-2002, 10:50 AM
Samster

martini.

U should just have an orgy instead and if u are short of dick.. I could be of help????

Photo are those u took when here.

Cheers

Old 16-10-2002, 10:57 AM
Samster

cannot orgy

Quote:
martini.
U should just have an orgy instead and if u are short of dick.. I could be of help????
Photo are those u took when here.
Cheers
Student was much too innocent to make orgy, no way.
Wow, Mr. Rainman, what a sacrifice.
You're a real friend, hehe.

500 MB of photos?
Must make a selection first.
Old 16-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Samster

Re: cannot orgy

Quote:

Student was much too innocent to make orgy, no way.
Wow, Mr. Rainman, what a sacrifice.
You're a real friend, hehe.

500 MB of photos?
Must make a selection first.
A friend in need is a friend indeed... what else can u ask for??? hahahaha

Put up the phot in yr album and let me know the link.

see u soon???

cheers

Old 16-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Samster

Re: Re: cannot orgy

Quote:

Put up the phot in yr album and let me know the link.

Okay.

see u soon???

huh? Something going on?
Gathering?
Otherwise december.

Take care
Old 16-10-2002, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
songster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: cannot orgy

Quote:
Bro.Martini,

500 MB of photos, that's a lot of students man. Can imagine all those pretty, 18-20yrs old, sweet young things. Man, you can start a Uni-Contact Service.

The next time, (December) I think I must take some time off to follow you around for school vacation trips. I might learned a new education from the Master. Martini... He!he!

Cheers, come to Sin call me and we go to the east side and look for VietCon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread