The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Nice FR! Continue man!

What are the joints to recommend for NEP? Other than rainbow 3 & 4.

Not into LB though
Old 01-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
where we go and how much we spend? or do i still describe the process?

Please advise... then I'll know what to write! thanks
Please continue your FR.
Post full FR in daily format.
Don't break it up to pieces.

Include pictures would be a plus point.
Not necessary must be erotic pictures.

For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with the Bangkok scene.
It'd be good to include exact establishment names and addresses, prices for entertainment and ST/LT as well.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to BKK soon. Tired of going to MPs, Agogos, fishtank places... Wana to find something different. Some time ago, some one told me there are pubs or disco around some hotels where freelancers (students) earning extra cash to go with customer for LT or ST. Anyone kind enough to advise me on such places and locations? Thanks!
Old 01-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Please continue your FR.
Post full FR in daily format.
Don't break it up to pieces.

Include pictures would be a plus point.
Not necessary must be erotic pictures.

For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with the Bangkok scene.
It'd be good to include exact establishment names and addresses, prices for entertainment and ST/LT as well.
Thanks for the heads up bro ^_^ I do have a photo of the 3 girls from Rainbow4 will try and upload it after i figure out how lol
Old 01-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up bro ^_^ I do have a photo of the 3 girls from Rainbow4 will try and upload it after i figure out how lol
Forward to me and I can do the uploading on your behalf.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderboy View Post
Some time ago, some one told me there are pubs or disco around some hotels where freelancers (students) earning extra cash to go with customer for LT or ST.
Since someone told u, why u dun ask that someone again where are the pubs or discos??
Old 02-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Attached are the photos of the 3 girls we brought from Rainbow 4 to the Muse.

As per Bro Tony's advise : Barfine + LD + our own round of drinks at Rainbow 4 total bill I paid was thb$5800 excluding LT for each girl was thb$4000.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the FR :

It felt weird getting blown in a toilet in a foreign country. Well I couldn't bother much as the sensation was blind blowing. After exchanging some words in thai with her "sisters" Min held my hands and led me out of The Muse.

We hailed a taxi and headed straight back to the hotel. Only thai i can speak was telling the taxi driver Sukukvit Soi Sib-Hah Throughout the ride back,
Min hung on to my arms tightly the GFE was amazing. Upon arrival, we rushed
straight back to my room. The moment we stepped into the room, we started peeling each others clothes off. Thankfully there is a huge 3 seater sofa in my room and we clumsily moved towards the sofa while peeling each others clothes off.

We frenched and fondled each other for awhile and Min proceeded downwards and blow me to straight mast again, but this time round after getting me rock hard she stood up, grab on to my pole and led me to the bathroom. We showered each other in the bathroom just like what Meiji did to me earlier in the day. There is a little platform designed in the bathroom whereby we are able to sit down while rubbing down each other. She motioned me to sit down and she knelt down in front of me and blow me again. DAMN i can never get enough of this girl's BJ. Each new time feels as if it brings you on to a high stage of excitement.

This time round she did not stop and proceeded all the way! Felt my scrotum tensing up and informed her that I'm about to cum, upon hearing this she increased suction and momentum. Couldn't bear it any longer, I unloaded everything into her mouth. Though she did not swallow it but I was totally satisfied!

We finished washing off and proceeded to bed. In bed I got to know her better, a little info quoted from her. 20yrs old from CM, studying in Uni and she just started work at rainbow 4 about 3 months ago. Talking to her was like talking to my secondary school gf so many years ago, its like a lost feeling. This time round I moved nearer to her and we had a deep, long and wet kiss. She pushed me down, swing over the other side almost a 69 position. As I said earlier, I can never get enough of this girl's BJ... but this time round she proceeded all the way below my scrotum and ass rimmed me!

Damn that was enough to get me SUPER horny. Taken over by pure enjoyment, I couldn't resist and gave her a good licking as well. Moments later, she capped me, straddled across me and rode me reverse cowgirl.
For the first time, I noticed she has a slender and tight figure, small but ample ass. Couldn't resist further I moved up and pounded her from behind. I turned her over and pounded her while fingering her at the same time, to my delight, she was soaking wet! I felt my balls tensing up again, quickly removed the cap and came all over her.

We collapsed down beside each other, our chests heaving heavily. I realized at that moment that she has very nice and ample tits as well. The heaving motions of her twin peaks is starting to make me horny again.

**** Got to stop here, last minute appointment

Sorry Bro Tony cannot finish one whole day's FR without stopping.... next time I will try writing on notepad first before posting.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As per Bro Tony's advise : Barfine + LD + our own round of drinks at Rainbow 4 total bill I paid was THB$5800 excluding LT for each girl was THB$4000.
Keep up the good work!

After reading your FRs suddenly got urge to organise one Bangkok trip to seek back the lost sanuk feeling.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keep up the good work!

After reading your FRs suddenly got urge to organise one Bangkok trip to seek back the lost sanuk feeling.
Maybe we can meet up, I've already booked Tickets for 7th Jan 2013 to 11th Jan 2013. Hotel arrangements will be handled by Bro Tim
Old 02-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Keep up the good work!

Don't forget to organise a Orgy party too.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sex69xes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any samster here going to BKK on 9 Aug to 12 Aug?

If you are making a trip there during this period, feel free to PM me if you are keen to meet up for massage, beer, agogo bars etc.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Dinner buffet at emerald hotel jap rest..
Maybe walk ard massage parlours follow by bars hopping and prob go to lame nana liquid
Those interested, usual just PM..
In case those always ask any dresscode, no but just long pants n shoes.. Leave yr fucking redbull singlet and slippers and sling bag at home.. And those ugly saf sport shoes pls
Old 03-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maybe we can meet up, I've already booked Tickets for 7th Jan 2013 to 11th Jan 2013. Hotel arrangements will be handled by Bro Tim
Bro, thanks for nice fr.. But u do realise yr next trip is jan 2013.. No need so gan chiong spider ley... Lol
Old 03-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Bro, thanks for nice fr.. But u do realise yr next trip is jan 2013.. No need so gan chiong spider ley... Lol
Yah LOL... kinda missed the place... Its all work in Singapore, its always not enough time here.

Will stop writing FRs, as some unknown bro zapped me without telling me where i'd gone wrong. So to stop antagonizing anyone else, I'll start writing some short stories in the other thread

Anyways ~ thanks to all the senior who took time to post here ~ the guides were really useful ~ Kudos to all of them.

For newbies, seriously start from page 1. Hell lotta information you can gather from there.

Cheers!
Old 04-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all,

This is my first cheong trip in BKK and my first FR in this scene.

Visited Emmanulle, Nataree and Poseidon. Both Emmanulle and Poseidon big disappointment with very little girls. But Nataree is good. Reminds me of the BBS in CP a couple of years go. Maybe it is because of the Buddha day now that girls so little? (FYI 2nd and 3rd Aug almost all f shops closed including Nana plaza and Soi cowboy).

To cut story short, I got myself a 5K girl at Nataree... later my senior cheongster friend told me 5K is those just open type? I don't know as I can't tell, but sure this 5K girl is very pretty IMHO and tall. She looks much better than those model cats in Emmanulle and Poseidon that I see. Had to picked her as the time I went, not much girls left. One shot only.

Then we went Nana plaza, visited Billboard and Las Vegas bar. The bathtub girls at Billboard rocks... one of them I like. However I did not make a move as I thought only Agogo bar girls can up, only to be corrected by my cheongster friend later. Any samsters here cheong those gals in bathtubs and rougly how much $$$, normal 2K ST to 4K LT rate?

Plan to go down tomorrow as today Nana plaza closed. Oh Rainbow 4 has the most number of girls.... and be careful of the Lady boys! Haha.

So far cheonging BKK and JKT seem the same to me, though girls are pretty, hard to communicate as most do not know english and I don't know their local language.

BTW where is Thermae Coffee House???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1