The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjackyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Nana
Sweet looking
Good service with tonguing action, was wet, good sex 😀
Old 06-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Brink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
She’s patient, the kind who don’t mind eating cock for long (some PRCs complain after awhile cause their mouth tired etc but 娜娜doesn’t).
Thanks bro for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
If you need CIM only better go to FL, example this one, also in Geylang area only $120:
I looked at the thread but need to call to set but I don't have burner sim yet.
Prefer to have it just to be cautious.
Something to consider when I get a new number set up.

Thanks tho.

(Appreciate if anyone can pm me where can get pre-reg sim in gl ?)
Old 06-12-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
I read about the last 10 pages but don't see cim.

can any bros recommend who gives a good bbbj to cim ?
no sex needed.
Nana did CIM for me, I upzzz her twice LIEW.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 06-12-2023, 10:04 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Selena
Jiangsu
YoB: 1994

Selena made me nearly die cock stand. First I was mesmerised by her bunned up hair, tight cheongsam like dress and tall demeanour with heels and dreamy eye look. She gives off the cabin crew vibe. I kena dfk (deep French kiss) with lots of tongue fight, the moment i remove my clothes and kena raped from bath room to bed. In the bathroom, there was some sensual edging and bbbj. After thatq moved to the bed and nearly died from her slow sensual licking tongue during cat bath and AR, that went from my ears to my lower legs. Overall it was pretty much JAV level without any inhibition on tongue action.
She put in so much effort for the foreplay that I think she was abit exhausted when the main course came so I took charge over there. Did many positions and finally ended up with fireworks in her mouth. gawd damn. RTF is a yes for me.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jkjklu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried bobo?
Old 06-12-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Wonder why no Fr on the 38F bobo
Does anyone try bobo b4?
Old 06-12-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Anyone try bobo b4?
Old 07-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Caught a glimpse of the following WLs from 1654A …

Xiao Qiao - pleasant looker, short hair which is just above her shoulder, approx 1.65 m tall, slim, fair and appeared to possess B cup tits.

Nana - quite attractive, approx 1.6 m tall, slim to medium built, fair and appeared to possess C cup tits.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-12-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

ephor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I want to thank everyone who posted the information on this place. It made it easy to figure out where to go.

I havent been here since 2007 when the girls roamed the streets in large groups.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!

Hi bro, it’s really long time and good to see your posts again! I hv been following your posts in the hk 141 forum in old good days!

This recent batch looks promising. How would you compare with the previous famous one like lulu (year 2013 one) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsubmarine View Post
Hi all, it been years not posting a report
I am the 54A regular know as Submarineking 香港仔 during Amy, Miko, Meihui, Lulu 1,2,3, Xiao Feng, SaSa, Mimi, Yoko were all my favorites. I am a boob-lovers.

Asked Garrick for recommendation and had session with Nana.

Looks: 7.5 classic China pretty, square face, 25yo. Grown on you type. Not SYT.

Body: 8 A bit belly but smooth skin. Nice butt.

Boobs: 9 around 34C very soft and natural. All you can eat! Yummy!

Service: 10 she can satisfy all my requests. She did a sexy dance with high heel in front of mirror really turn me on while i finger her wet pussy.
She told me her love juice is sweet and offer me to have a taste. We end up a long session in 69 that one of the best service remind me of Xiao Feng.

Gfe: 9/10 very cheerful and speak French passionate

FJ: Unknown, I came too fast because of the long foreplay. Only fuck her few minutes with her on top. She is a good rider! She asked me for second shot.. I kindly reject because I already sexistified!!

Rtf: yes . No doubt! I will return to try many different sex pose she had promised me!
Old 09-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happened to see one girl on the way out, with black dress and long hair and quite big boobs. Any bros know who she is?
Old 09-12-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking View Post
Happened to see one girl on the way out, with black dress and long hair and quite big boobs. Any bros know who she is?
Lol that description is too vague and fits many in that house.

How tall? If she’s about 1.55-1.6, fair skin and have eyelash extensions, with heels MAYbe Na Na娜娜?she is my regular and looks more premilf

Can be 宝宝also if she looked more SYT with big eyes and youthful exquisite facial features.

I’ve also seen other milfs at that house that fit the description but not know their name. Feel free to go and sit take a look the okt at this house is v hospitable and polite based on my experience. Cheers!
Old 09-12-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Selena.

Quote:
Old 09-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro. I am pretty sure she is not Selina as not that tall...should be baobao or nana. Looks like natura boobs so maybe Nana. let me find out next week haha
Old 09-12-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks bro. I am pretty sure she is not Selina as not that tall...should be baobao or nana. Looks like natura boobs so maybe Nana. let me find out next week haha
Note that Bao Bao is enhanced while 娜娜 is the real natural deal (C cups papaya shaped). Hearsay Selena is more B cups, not that big? But yeah, Selena is the taller one. For Bao Bao and Selena will need to book, a lot harder to see those two in tank. Though Na Na 娜娜is still my choice from this house , cheers bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1